BT Sport

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Because you know you're being a mongo and you have absolutely no basis for a refund 

Mongo ?   Unlike you I got an education studying accounts , and one of them was contract law.   

Lets see how it goes with BT as they failed to provide what was expected  of them back in August,   It's not BT's fault , but it not mine either  and I shou,d not me out of pocket..  And if I broke the contract they would soon want the full contract paid up in full 

Sky are getting the same treatment.    

Just now, Copland bear said:

Mongo ?   Unlike you I got an education studying accounts , and one of them was contract law.   

Lets see how it goes with BT as they failed to provide what I expected back in August,   It's not BT's fault , but it not mine either and if I broke the contract they would soon want the full contract paid in full.  

Yes mongo , you've even confirmed before you were being tested ,

The season not going how you expect isnt them breaking any contract ffs , you've got yourself all raging and made an arse of yourself 

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yes mongo , you've even confirmed before you were being tested ,

The season not going how you expect isnt them breaking any contract ffs , you've got yourself all raging and made an arse of yourself 

Mongo ?       Your a funny funny wank. 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Question or statement :whut:

Serious pal away and annoy some cunt else.  Really not the time for squabbling amongst ourselves.   Hope any cunt  up your way celebrating tonight go out and rattle them with a 2 by 2 , .

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Serious pal away and annoy some cunt else.  Really not the time for squabbling amongst ourselves.   Hope any cunt  up your way celebrating tonight go out and rattle them with a 2 by 2 , .

Aye I'm sure u will be doing that down ur way calm doon ferris 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Demanded a full refund from August.   A manager is calling me later.  £284 rhise bastards owe me.   

They broke the contract not me so they pay up, fuck the circumstances. 

What was the term in your contract that theyve broken?

On 15/05/2020 at 18:11, Blacky Bear said:

Just as BT were right up there with my favourite channels due to Bundesliga return tomorrow, just tuned into Scottish Football Extra, or should I say Lawell TV.

Sutton, Stewart snd Craigan can get to Fuck, hate the cunts.

All especially Sutton smirking and laughing everytime they discussed the Obvious, how the fuck does that cheating, bad losing B internationalist PRICK get a Job.

Even had kids on at the end, 3 Selik, 1 Rangers, 1 Hearts, 1 Aberdeen and 1 Stirling Albion, then Fick with an F cunt Scott Brown.

What the fuck is happening.

Glasgow is happening you fucking mess. They’ve been allowed to take the lead in the media, fucking shambles. 

On 16/05/2020 at 16:12, Bad Robot said:

They could add in a crowd sound effect for the viewers 

When I have the misfortune to pass by the living room & overhear the canned audience noise on Britain's Got Talent, it sounds really authentic.... NOT!! It's like a couple of hundred wee lassies squealing at a hockey match. 

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Lets see how it goes with BT as they failed to provide what was expected  of them back in August,   It's not BT's fault , but it not mine either  and I shou,d not me out of pocket..  And if I broke the contract they would soon want the full contract paid up in full 

If you've studied contract law like you claim you'll realise you're being an arse just for the sake of it. It's written into the BT Sport one that content can change at anytime

On 15/05/2020 at 18:46, esquire8 said:

Only good thing about the Sky deal is that the whole IMG team are now only doing the Scottish Cup.

BT did plow alot of money into the presentation of Scottish Football only to get shafted by Doncaster.

If BT got around to doing their own team instead of using IMG then it could've been far better. 

Bt was far better and the balance to sutton was in the form of mccoist or rae. In fact Craigen and Stewart usually stood against Sutton when debating.

The format, chemistry between pundits and production value is far superior to the lazy half hearted sky effort. 

Commons, Walker  and Boyd are fucking worse than poor. McCann best of a very hopeless bunch. Not to mention the tarrier traits

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Absolutely Chris. 

What’s wrong with that?

Listening to Sutton get slapped down regularly by Mccoist was the best part of the show. Craigen and even Rae (don’t know how as the version on Clyde is as thick as they come) slap him down regularly. 

He may speak the loudest but on countless occasion gets his arse handed to him

14 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

What’s wrong with that?

Listening to Sutton get slapped down regularly by Mccoist was the best part of the show. Craigen and even Rae (don’t know how as the version on Clyde is as thick as they come) slap him down regularly. 

He may speak the loudest but on countless occasion gets his arse handed to him

When did that ever happen? :lol:

McCoist and Rae are an embarrassment on and off the telly, the only decent one that was on BT was the bold Kevin Thomson. 

2 hours ago, Garfield said:

If you've studied contract law like you claim you'll realise you're being an arse just for the sake of it. It's written into the BT Sport one that content can change at anytime

Shame the SPFL didn’t get that written into theirs......

12 hours ago, Garfield said:

Well we will see what a manager has to say today or tomorrow,   Already offered me 4 months free and I told them to stick that.   If BT sport do not want to claw back the money for lost games to the SPFL then legally they are entitled to do just that. 

This has put  BT sports and sky sports in an awkward position with their customers now as basically a  pools panel decided the rest of the fixtures  predicted them all 100% correct then handed celtic the title.   

I'm sure most customers never signed up for that 

15 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What was the term in your contract that theyve broken?

They have not fulfilled their obligation  of 38 game league race,   But now a champion has been awarded and under the rules before a ball was kicked all 38 games had to be completed , this has not happened and yet the SPFL decided to crown a team champions without completeing the 38 games.   

BT sports should be asking the SPFL why they have crowned a team champions before 38 games or it was mathematically impossible to catch a team , neither wast he case.

The SPFL shafted BT sports out the door for sky , and in this terrible time they might just sue the SPFL for breach of contract and get a refund for the games that were  never played.

A contract is a contract , future contracts might  or  probably will hold some sort of clause against this happening again as it's caught everyone off guard. 

Also car insurances were refunding customers because of the lockdown  and they were not using their cars.  

Only one way to hit the SPFL and that's the pocket, if enough people demand money back or get say the next 6 months free on Bt sports it will cost them a fortune and they might just sue.   

38 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

They have not fulfilled their obligation  of 38 game league race,   But now a champion has been awarded and under the rules before a ball was kicked all 38 games had to be completed , this has not happened and yet the SPFL decided to crown a team champions without completeing the 38 games.   

BT sports should be asking the SPFL why they have crowned a team champions before 38 games or it was mathematically impossible to catch a team , neither wast he case.

The SPFL shafted BT sports out the door for sky , and in this terrible time they might just sue the SPFL for breach of contract and get a refund for the games that were  never played.

A contract is a contract , future contracts might  or  probably will hold some sort of clause against this happening again as it's caught everyone off guard. 

Also car insurances were refunding customers because of the lockdown  and they were not using their cars.  

Only one way to hit the SPFL and that's the pocket, if enough people demand money back or get say the next 6 months free on Bt sports it will cost them a fortune and they might just sue.   

So no contractual term but they're offering you a gesture of goodwill to keep your custom. Buying you off really.

I'll not knock you for taking action you feel justified to try to provoke legal action by BT v spfl, but they're not in breach of contract.

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/05/2020 at 22:20, BridgeIsBlue said:

When did that ever happen? :lol:

McCoist and Rae are an embarrassment on and off the telly, the only decent one that was on BT was the bold Kevin Thomson. 

I agree with that .Thomson was right in there  taking no shit Which is odd as he is Browns best mate .

Archived