Sign in to follow this  
MorelosRangers

Ferguson and Dykes

From the sun (i know)

But it says Gerrard had made these two targets to get in before the new season begins. It also states Morelos has likely played his last game for us as they expect an offer to come in. 

1 minute ago, Bossorange said:

Would take dykes. We could whip balls in for him when we’re behind. Very physical striker. 

I would like us to play 2 up front and see how that works. Morelos has never had a good strike partner since arriving. 

Maybe the moras announcement is we are signing dykes and he is here to stop 9 in a row  is the message and we have another bit of evidence up our sleeve  that is gonna fuck the specky dyke up and liewell and fuck the tainted 9 plans. 🤣

35 minutes ago, Broxi said:

image.thumb.png.6c52145f2f93df9cf7521979e0a0f842.png

People who want Lyndon Dykes are barking fucking mad. 

but but but he scored against celtic and can win headers and that...

57 minutes ago, Broxi said:

image.thumb.png.6c52145f2f93df9cf7521979e0a0f842.png

People who want Lyndon Dykes are barking fucking mad. 

Nonsense , a low cost punt that could go either way. If we sign him and he does nothing then we move him on. Could also do us a turn. Walter made dozens of similar signings, some did us a turn, some didn't. It's not like we would sign him as a replacement for Morelos. 

If they are the two weakest players we sign then great. Otherwise the league will be hard going.

Dont get me wrong, I think both could do a decent job but ideally we’d have real quality coming in too. I guess it all depends on sales and investment.

Coop likes this