The chumpions

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Some retard a street down from me letting off fireworks. Can't see a thing as it's broad daylight. Absolute mong. 

Same at my bit, unless we are neighbours.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

8 and a half? 3 I say.

11/12: we were deducted 10 points, 12-16: not even in the league, 16/17: legitimate, 17/18: legitimate, 18/19: legitimate, 19/20: handed the title.

All tainted 

We had a team full of international players in every position to having Andy Little.

We aren't even back to full strength now.

Ignore this pointless announcement. Rangers should never officially acknowledge this title and any talk of stopping 10 in a row must be banned. No Rangers employee or ex player should answer to it.

Let's see if the club have the balls to do anything about this.

Already paid up for next season and cheated out the league, a game with them at Ibrox  also and get given a £25 voucher I can't even use in the shop.

Step up for the fans, or do the board just see us as a cash cow?    

If we don't take any legal action then this board can go fuck itself 

Whether we think its a tainted title or not is irrelevant,media reporting it as 9 in a row...sky sports news reporting it as celtic confirmed Champions and 9 in a row. We need to concentrate on stopping ten in a row cause this season, and last, were opportunities missed. Gerrard has a simple remit next season - stop 10. Anything less is failure.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

My god lets just fucking win this next one 

They will be beyond insufferable with a tainted ten 

Let's fight this one in court first.  

Or are the board taking an embarrassing retreat?  We need board members at Ibrox with balls, let see if any this lot have what it takes as they have done nothing about it up to now.  

1 minute ago, bluebell82 said:

Whether we think its a tainted title or not is irrelevant,media reporting it as 9 in a row...sky sports news reporting it as celtic confirmed Champions and 9 in a row. We need to concentrate on stopping ten in a row cause this season, and last, were opportunities missed. Gerrard has a simple remit next season - stop 10. Anything less is failure.

Gerrard was brought to stop 8 then bloody 9 and each season after the winter break we have not  bloody turned up.  

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

As much as everyone is having a go, they’re champions because we bottled it after Christmas.

Same last season, and same in 11/12. 

Not popular opinion I’m sure, but they deserve the title. 

Take the phone off your wife shes posting shite on Rangers media 

13 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Ignore this pointless announcement. Rangers should never officially acknowledge this title and any talk of stopping 10 in a row must be banned. No Rangers employee or ex player should answer to it.

Agree.

35 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Assuming we can’t / won’t null and void, what else can you do? 

They’re 13 (10) points ahead of us, having dropped points once since Christmas. We dropped points left right and centre over that period. Many wanted Gerrard sacked. 

There’s no ‘sporting integrity’ in awarding league standings before all fixtures are completed, but if you are doing it then they do deserve the title. You can’t even remotely argue a case for anyone else.

They beat us at Ibrox the year of helicopter Sunday to go 5 pts ahead with 4 games to go, guess what we won the league by a point.  We had those cunts twice, we played them off the park the last 2 games , so nothing to fear there ,   All of a sudden the gals 4pts. 

And the only thing the deserve is dragged through the courts for the child abuse cover up.  

19 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Let's see if the club have the balls to do anything about this.

Already paid up for next season and cheated out the league, a game with them at Ibrox  also and get given a £25 voucher I can't even use in the shop.

Step up for the fans, or do the board just see us as a cash cow?    

If we don't take any legal action then this board can go fuck itself 

The club will do fuck all , I blame our club the most for celtic doing what they want in this country, if Rangers were as big with everycunt else as they are with our own support we’d maybe have some sort of authority in this country 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The club will do fuck all , I blame our club the most for celtic doing what they want in this country, if Rangers were as big with everycunt else as they are with our own support we’d maybe have some sort of authority in this country 

Fine post, And I could not agree more 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

As much as everyone is having a go, they’re champions because we bottled it after Christmas.

I don’t think they deserve the title because the games weren’t completed, but I can live with them having it because we were so bad and there’s no way we were coming back from that slump in form. We were truly awful since the break.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t think they deserve the title because the games weren’t completed, but I can live with them having it because we were so bad and there’s no way we were coming back from that slump in form. We were truly awful since the break.

I'd really love to know the truth of what happened after the break. Someone must have slept with someones wife or something - it just doesn't add up!

We were pumping teams for fun. Morelos and Defoe having hat trick competitions, high fiving each other as one got swapped off for the other....

Smashed the mhankies about and beat them at their place for the first time in years and walked all over them in the Cup Final (which we oddly lost).

Then suddenly; BOOM. Can't buy a fucking a win :lol: 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Agree with all the first part but if we were top the SPFL would have went down the same route as the Dutch.

No champions etc.

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I'd really love to know the truth of what happened after the break. Someone must have slept with someones wife or something - it just doesn't add up!

We were pumping teams for fun. Morelos and Defoe having hat trick competitions, high fiving each other as one got swapped off for the other....

Smashed the mhankies about and beat them at their place for the first time in years and walked all over them in the Cup Final (which we oddly lost).

2 years in succession as well.

11 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Sometimes the loss of momentum is a killer. But I think it’s down to mentality. Winning at Parkhead  was treated like it was some kind of achievement, like we had won a trophy. Lennon looks to have kept his players on the ground over the course of the season. Gerrard hasn’t been able to do that twice now.

Archived