SPORTING INTEGRITY!?!?!?!?

What a complete embarrassment.

The history books will show that we lost the league by 13 points. 

Yet WE still had a mere 27 points still available to play for.

They had 24 still up for grabs.

While we were in a poor state of mind when this virus blew up the sporting world, and it had sadly dawned on us that the title was a mere pipe-dream going into that Sunday Old Firm game,  having just been pumped 3:1 by Bayer Leverkusen,  we meekly accepted our fate. However, as the events, both before and after the "winter break" had proven, you take absolutely nothing for granted in sport.

Had we beaten them that Sunday, and boosted ourselves by winning the game in hand, that could have seen that 13 point lead whittled down to a mere 7. With another OF to play at CP, where earlier in the season we had achieved something truly special.

And we all know what happened  that magnificent season in 2005, when after beating us at Ibrox and going 5 points clear, it looked all over bar the shouting.  And it was far from over!

They have only got away with this due to our weakness.

The only thing to say now, is to send congratulations to our rivals for winning a quite magnificent, and unique achievement in world football.

Well done for winning your 8 1/2th League Title in a row. A truly uniquely tainted  accolade for quite possibly the most tainted club in world football.

The Magnifcent 8 1/2th.

Exactly. Form would have been different after so long away.  We could have restarted and been on fire and they may not have. Who knows?

Hertha in Germany beat Hoffenheim away 3-0 on Saturday and that came as a shock to people there but it justifies my point. Form changes. 

Be in absolutely no doubt that celtic had no interest in playing this to a conclusion. 

Just now, Helicopter Sundae said:

PS. I'll tell you what Scott Broon, if you want to see magnificent Trophy Room collection, come on over to our place. 

The cunt is a no-mark diddy that will be forgotten in a decade. :lol: 

Handed leagues without competition; battered about when there was some in Europe and from us.

Add to that we hadn't even gone into the top six split. 

No wonder we are a laughing stock to the rest of world football, we have been known as a Mickey mouse league for 30 year 

In that 30 year we continue to lose even more stature in world football, while the likes of Norway, Sweden etc etc all improve.

Joke

No coincidence it was decided on the same day that NS declared we may get a partial lifting of lockdown measures by the end of may, making a return to BCD games a possibility.......

I know we only really have ourselves to blame for shocking form from January, but even if we'd been 3 behind with a game in hand, these corrupt cunts would have arrived at the same decision. 

36 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

No coincidence it was decided on the same day that NS declared we may get a partial lifting of lockdown measures by the end of may, making a return to BCD games a possibility.......

I know we only really have ourselves to blame for shocking form from January, but even if we'd been 3 behind with a game in hand, these corrupt cunts would have arrived at the same decision. 

I think there’s an argument there for jumping the gun re NS and BCD

Would have been interesting if the pandemic had come along 2 months earlier during the winter shutdown. Could you imagine the uproar if we had been handed the title virtue of being ahead at that time. 

It would be easier to leave Scottish football than force through any change imo. Scottish football is rotten to the core with lawell the puppet master and his cronies.

We should be investing some time at looking at some radical shakeups that may arise from all this but not in scotland. Why not approach other European clubs and look to see what the appetite is for a European league? Clubs across Europe will be looking for avenues to recover and increase income. 

6 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

It would be easier to leave Scottish football than force through any change imo. Scottish football is rotten to the core with lawell the puppet master and his cronies.

We should be investing some time at looking at some radical shakeups that may arise from all this but not in scotland. Why not approach other European clubs and look to see what the appetite is for a European league? Clubs across Europe will be looking for avenues to recover and increase income. 

It wouldn't harm to ask the question but with the current climate I think we won't see european football until next year so a european league being formed anytime soon would be very unlikely. 

43 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

It wouldn't harm to ask the question but with the current climate I think we won't see european football until next year so a european league being formed anytime soon would be very unlikely. 

Ofc I don't see it happening next season ... But these are the kind of discussions that need to be taking place now.

1.it sends the message to Scottish football we are sick of the current situation and management of our game 

2.it tests the water with other clubs. 

We need to be realistic in that fuck all is going to change in the landscape of Scottish football with lawell pulling the strings and we will continue to be treated with contempt. This might just make all those other selfish clubs take their head out Celtics arse for a second and have a reality check. 

I hope there is a full boycott of all away games next season. 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I think there’s an argument there for jumping the gun re NS and BCD

I agree. I wasn't necessarily arguing that we should.....just stating it may have been a possibility. We're arguably only 2 weeks behind Germany in all this, and the have restarted their league (I can't spell Bundeslega).

49 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Ofc I don't see it happening next season ... But these are the kind of discussions that need to be taking place now.

1.it sends the message to Scottish football we are sick of the current situation and management of our game 

2.it tests the water with other clubs. 

We need to be realistic in that fuck all is going to change in the landscape of Scottish football with lawell pulling the strings and we will continue to be treated with contempt. This might just make all those other selfish clubs take their head out Celtics arse for a second and have a reality check. 

I hope there is a full boycott of all away games next season. 

Sadly you can already see some of the teams who took there head out of their arses for a minute putting there head's firmly back up there. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Our club never mentioned this , so it must have been fine 

Sickening  more than anything . "Just give them it" ...........

our club shot themselves in the foot after the break we should have done better then they could,nt hand over the title.

14 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

our club shot themselves in the foot after the break we should have done better then they could,nt hand over the title.

I hope I don’t hear this all summer bruv 

It’s not like any bears know this .Much more important things to deal with for me 

We can only look forward to football on the football front .It’s secondary until that starts 

Archived