Sign in to follow this  
Helicopter Sundae

SPORTING INTEGRITY!?!?!?!?

4 hours ago, Hamie said:

Media constantly plugging that they have won a title. 

They have been awarded a title. Through backhand bribes. 

Child molesting filth. 

What will compound this embarrassment will be to see other European leagues restart their campaigns and run them to completion. Finishing in a  fair manner, also justifying the genuine champions being awarded their correct Champions League entries. 

In the season of our meltdown, were we not 11 points clear of them, who had  a game in hand?

They  caught us, albeit with the assistance of the turmoil of  Administration, etc, which  completely destroyed the team. Would they even have won the league that season without outside help?

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

9 hours ago, Brubear said:

Would have been interesting if the pandemic had come along 2 months earlier during the winter shutdown. Could you imagine the uproar if we had been handed the title virtue of being ahead at that time. 

This all day long.

What happens if we start next season and it flairs up again and we are in front maybe after a few games, we will be handed the title, :stevieg: I've heard it's jumped up in Germany and their having to do a stricter lockdown, is that them fucked for finishing the season?

Blumhoilann likes this

21 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

No coincidence it was decided on the same day that NS declared we may get a partial lifting of lockdown measures by the end of may, making a return to BCD games a possibility.......

I know we only really have ourselves to blame for shocking form from January, but even if we'd been 3 behind with a game in hand, these corrupt cunts would have arrived at the same decision. 

Players still won’t be able to train together before 10th of June allegedly and need six weeks. Apparently that hasn’t changed

21 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

PS. I'll tell you what Scott Broon, if you want to see magnificent Trophy Room collection, come on over to our place. 

SDM, Whyte and green allowed that cunt to exist

This 8.5 in a row is badly tainted, and they know it. Expecting a club riddled with peadophilia and anti British sentiment to be honourable is an unrealistic expectation to put on them. Their club is everything a moral person would be embarrassed of. I’ll happily watch those Sinn Fein rats gloat, if they are proud of their clubs history and antics that says a lot about them as people. Seriously, apart from taking advantage of Rangers not being in the league and ‘winning’ a few titles, what have that club got to be proud of? They should be ashamed. 

The fans / the people make the club,  and that gives me more pride than any amount of soured trophies ‘won’. Rangers are the pride of Britain, Celt*c are followed by the spawn of Gerry Adams and peadophile priests, the lowest of the low. 

23 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I hope I don’t hear this all summer bruv 

It’s not like any bears know this .Much more important things to deal with for me 

We can only look forward to football on the football front .It’s secondary until that starts 

league won ,8 3/4 in a row. wheres the respect when all you get is gloating n sutton  lennon too many to list .

eejay the dj and HG5 like this

2 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

league won ,8 3/4 in a row. wheres the respect when all you get is gloating n sutton  lennon too many to list .

Sure mate, we wouldn't expect anything else.Just ignore these haters mate

On 18/05/2020 at 13:45, FlippinEck said:

Wouldn't have mattered if it was 13 or 3 points the result was always going to be the same. Even if they keep saying otherwise. 

They gave Raith Rovers the league 1 title with only a 1 point lead from Falkirk so there is no doubt they would have been gifted the top division regardless of the points difference. The SPFL have set an incredible precedence. What happens if season 20/21 we cant play any football until say October. They reorganise league to have 14 or 16 teams as a temporary measure with only 2 games against each team. Covid returns in January after c. 8 games played and one team is leading by 1  point. The rule change this year did not cater for any percentage of games having to have been played and any minimum lead. 

SPFL board would find it difficult not to award the league to the team at the top but everyone would know it is a nonsense. 

he gets 9 in a row with integrity o the feild of play

bl.thumb.jpg.a0034d3f910208d1348f9bc75b192e2e.jpg

and he got the scum 8 andd 5/8th in a row by backroom coruption

pl.thumb.jpg.d0087bea686390f2fe36611367899672.jpg

5 minutes ago, ZZed said:

he gets 9 in a row with integrity o the feild of play

bl.thumb.jpg.a0034d3f910208d1348f9bc75b192e2e.jpg

and he got the scum 8 andd 5/8th in a row by backroom coruption

pl.thumb.jpg.d0087bea686390f2fe36611367899672.jpg

Get that picture the fuckouttahere.

please.