Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

Bad Robot

Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Abstaining

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the end this was all sound and fury. celtic were likely to have won anyway and at least we didn't have to watch that crap. 

The spfl has been shown to be corrupt  through and through and that has given us something to drive at off the field.

There is serious investment coming our way. It must result in a league win.

The only way we could have gained any momentum in regards to court cases would have been through the independent investigation, the fact that got kyboshed put us in a no win situation....I'm not sure what kind of case we have when the members voted unanimously to end the season....yes rule books have been getting re-written along the way but in truth I doubt it would even reach a courtroom....taking them to court on poor governance & maladministration could be a goer but it still doesn't stop them being handed the league....the Dundee vote is the crux of this....unless we could provide 100% proof the voting process was corrupt then we are pishing against the wind.

58 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

It's about getting rid of Doncaster et al. I refer you to our dossier and Leslie Dean's statement.

Thee is enough there to get rid of Doncaster

If there had been an Independent Investigation that provided evidence of what was alleged in our dossier, then I would agree with you with regards ND. However, there wasn't as we all know.  The majority of the shareholders in the SPFL business, and the vast majority of their directors,  gave him what amounted to  a vote of confidence. If I refer you back to Leslie Dean's statement -  Hearts and Stranraer can show  clear financial detriment by the decision to relegate them - that would get them to court.  He said words to the effect that "maybe" Rangers could as well.  However I would go back to the balance of probabilities when they get to court. Was it probable that Hearts would get relegated this season had it been played out? Yes.  Same for Stranraer.  The best case for legal action remains Partick Thistle - nothing probable about their outcome, however, I think the likely outcome of any legal success for them would be financial compensation, not avoiding demotion.

The board can't shite the bed now - action has to be taken, all options should be exhausted, otherwise we might as well call them champions for next season now too.

No cooperation for anything going forward should be our motto, unless it benefits us and only us.

7 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

League titles won fair and square should be included. 

It's not lowering ourselves at all 

We purposefully don't declare them out of the respect to the situations at hand - the wars; that's class. The Rangers way.

The vermin call theirs from WW1 because they have no class.

So it is lowering the standard mate.

14 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

We purposefully don't declare them out of the respect to the situations at hand - the wars; that's class. The Rangers way.

The vermin call theirs from WW1 because they have no class.

So it is lowering the standard mate.

The Fenian scum count their war titles from WW1 because they were official national titles, our war titles from WW2 are regional based and not official. We count our 1917-18 title. 

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

How can you finish a cup but not a league?

When those in charge are hell bent on giving the wankers another treble. 

It's unreal mate. How is that fair when clubs could have totally different squads by the time those games are played. 

Archived