Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

Bad Robot

Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Abstaining

16 hours ago, tm91 said:

Our form was awful but this is missing the point. If we had matched celtic, we'd be 2 points behind with a game in hand, but they'd still  be awarded the title, given the Partick Thistle precedent.

Its about the governance and administration of our league, not one title. 

Too right. Even if we were miles ahead, there is absolutely no way the title would be handed to us in this fashion. The Scottish game is a trickle-down cesspit of corruption and it all starts with Liewell and his putrid lapdogs.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just write off circa 500k and drag them through the court.  Win or lose, it's at the point where the SPFL have to be taken on, if we believe there was maladministration then nothing has changed and therefore we have to move forward with it.

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

Just write off circa 500k and drag them through the court.  Win or lose, it's at the point where the SPFL have to be taken on, if we believe there was maladministration then nothing has changed and therefore we have to move forward with it.

the whole club are capitulating 

If they dont do something about fighting corruption then they deserve all they get why dont we give these fukin subhumans next seasons title  if we lost a court case at least we be seen to have done something would these bastards have sat back an done nothing if the shoe was on the other foot

I’m hoping they’re continuing going through the channels to allow for a court case. Apparently SFA is next protocol, this will obviously go no where and might be what’s holding up the real course of action that we will take to correct the many wrongs. 

If the Dundee vote was overturned then the resolution failed and the SPFL lose their power to end the season award titles etc. But I feel that Hearts have the stronger case there with the financial implications for them.

So on balance I voted NO.

My hopes for us taking legal action dwindle every day but maybe our board are just waiting quietly for the right moment.

From an adjudication/arbitration perspective a 3rd party would consider the "high level" facts which unfortunately are not favourable from our perspective. i.e over 80 % of the clubs supported the Resolution - then only 30% or so supported an Independent Inquiry. These are  big numbers to overcome and I would therefore see this being a long haul enterprise to achieve any real change.

On 19/05/2020 at 15:19, tayside said:

The silence is deafening and absolute disgrace if we do nothing

i agree they have been handed a tainted title with blood on its hands not that that mob will care as for 40% saying no is beyond me 

22 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

i agree they have been handed a tainted title with blood on its hands not that that mob will care as for 40% saying no is beyond me 

The big picture is too big for these other clubs. They had a chance to change things. They fucked it!  Hope they die. 

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think Hearts have the biggest chance of legal action.

Although I would like us to claim the war time title.

We don't need to claim what we have, we just don't count them in respect of the dead.

The scum don't respect any cunt so rape children, beat wives and count their titles as they are classless, look what happened recently with the title.

On 19/05/2020 at 15:19, tayside said:

The silence is deafening and absolute disgrace if we do nothing

Our supporters deserve better than the utter garbage in the way they treat us .No transparency on anything since the last vote ..They sicken me with their  continuing weakness 

On 23/05/2020 at 02:04, McEwan's Lager said:

Lennon dedicating their title win to essential workers.

Eh?

Does the mongo understand half of them will be Rangers fans?

I wouldn't get tired of punching the prick.

Archived