Sign in to follow this  
eskbankloyal

Club 1872 win IPSO complaint against Record & Sunday Mail

The lies that the papers have in acted  to try to normalise child abuse all to implicate our club in equivalencies to the disgusting immoral acts “the peadophile’s club” are guilty of.

Their credibility is finished, only fenian morons can give the shite they write any relevances. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Both publications should be banned by us.  They are showing repeated and continued aggressive bias against Rangers and the Rangers fans.  

Also, any fans buying, clicking or quoting from them are idiots.

This!

Ffs stop posting links to their pish people 

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Commendable and hopefully continues externally.

I hope the same level of holding to account is extended internally to the Board.

:lol:

HG5 likes this

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

In fact there should be a blanket ban on posting any of their tarrier propaganda pish on this website 

Should have been done years ago. Most on here actually buy or read this online , helping to keep it alive.......

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And why did our board not fight this ?   They defend a directors son the very next say over the shit with Rod Stewart. 

Good work by 1872 but the club should be challaging and banning these papers who openly hate us. 

It was a joint effort with the club providing CCTV & further evidence to support the claim

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

It was a joint effort with the club providing CCTV & further evidence to support the claim

The club has had plenty evidence of whats been going on at that papish rag for years and have done fuck all about it time after time..........

52 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And why did our board not fight this ?   They defend a directors son the very next say over the shit with Rod Stewart. 

Good work by 1872 but the club should be challaging and banning these papers who openly hate us. 

One day people will realise, the board do not give a fuck about the fans or how they are portrayed. The only time they have interest is when it's ticket time. 

sassaaaa likes this

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Makes it all the more difficult to understand why any Rangers supporter would buy those publications. 

Makes it even more disturbing , the club don't ban them . Our club genuinely take the fucking biscuit with our enemies 

Copland bear likes this

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

With my tin hat fully secured this is my take on this. Well done with the win against the Record but it will make very little difference to most fans.

IF C1872 were a real 'fans club' they would have been lobbying the board not to introduce the huge amount of money for MyGers this season, and if the board would not listen then they tell their members that they tried but the board would not alter their position.

IF they did these kind of things I would join them no problem, but unfortunately I can never see that happening because they were set up as an extension of the board, not a fans group to work on behalf of fans to improve things for fans. A real missed opportunity IMO.  

The whole idea is so club 1872 get more tickets . More bears won't part with this scandalous rip off  , hence there will be less bears in the ballot for away fixtures , semis and finals .

Our club just know how to treat it's supporters 

Copland bear and Bears r us like this

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The whole idea is so club 1872 get more tickets . More bears won't part with this scandalous rip off  , hence there will be less bears in the ballot for away fixtures , semis and finals .

Our club just know how to treat it's supporters 

You are probably right about that as well mate, I just cannot understand why we have a 'fans club' who are not prepared to question the board. It seems pointless to me.

1 hour ago, SheriffHood said:

One day people will realise, the board do not give a fuck about the fans or how they are portrayed. The only time they have interest is when it's ticket time. 

Yeah let’s just bring back Llambias, Ashley and the Easedales as they had the club and fans best interest at heart! 

Tadger