Bheast inside Ibrox

Virtuoso

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a selfish point of few I’m  seeing cash to be made if I can get on the job for the right price.

Would rather we had kept the car park and not have another building over looking our stadium but if it’s going up then I’m wanting a part of it.😆

Also if it gives us cash to do some work on the stadium and regeneration of EH then I would be happy with that.

Edit- meant to post this in the other thread 

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

😂

I bet you're not even joking.

Iam most definitely not.

The whole apathetic "Protestant" population are part of the blame. Weak willed, limp wristed, fresh surrenders to Rome every day.

Children not being educated at our schools, or in the household about their history.

Surrender monkies everywhere.

I actually know of 2 Evangelical "Protestant" preachers who support the filth, and take their families there.

What chance have we got, with utter nonsense like that???

13 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Iam most definitely not.

The whole apathetic "Protestant" population are part of the blame. Weak willed, limp wristed, fresh surrenders to Rome every day.

Children not being educated at our schools, or in the household about their history.

Surrender monkies everywhere.

I actually know of 2 Evangelical "Protestant" preachers who support the filth, and take their families there.

What chance have we got, with utter nonsense like that???

Call me old fashioned, but eradication of a population seems a tad brutal.

17 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

The problem is with the silent majority who have stood by and let things progressively worsen over the last 40 years.   As they say, you never realize what you had until it is gone. Complacency for years on end whilst those of a different persuasion were sticking to their plan and gradually infiltrating every nook and cranny and taking control. Bit like horse weed taking over a garden,  very difficult to eradicate once it is established.

Mate with taigs only making up 20% of the population, it's the significant non taig votes keeping the Natz in power and it will be those self same that will see her getting indy.

Our world in Scotland has changed significantly over the last 12 years with the natz in power and believe when the virus is over, she will be more popular than ever. The script is already written.

The usual among us keep denying and ridiculing and that is exactly why she has a stranglehold in this country. The uber staunch like to give it large, but will do fuck all about it.

17 hours ago, B1872 said:

It’s a pretty bleak picture that was painted mate tbh!

Looks like we are fucked. You just have to look at areas like a North Lanarkshire where they are knocking down non-denominational schools and keeping the catholic ones.

We just don’t seem to have any appetite or leadership in order to take our country back.

Where's this in North Lanarkshire? 

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

17th century it would have tbf and he did say missed opportunity.

Yeah, but he's looking at now. And saying he wished they have been murdered en masse. Unless that's not what he means, there's no excusing that.

18 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

No we don't, but there needs to be a plan of some kind, to win back the ground that we have lost. I do not have a clue how to do that tbh.

A new or existing Unionist political party that we can get behind?

I don't know 

celtic going out of business would be a good start and if the victims of their rancid past get their way that's not beyond the realms of possibility. 

Who knows what the next 10 years will bring..

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Bet it wasn't even that. The ET's original headline has nothing sellic could legally greet about. Was just as likely some pro sellic editor saw it and got rid of it. Even if sellic contacted them, it takes a worryingly compliant editor to agree to change it.

The ET should be asked to explain this.

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Where's this in North Lanarkshire? 

Cumbernauld mate.

Knocked down a number of non-denominational primary schools and one non-denominational high school.

There are more catholic schools now and they are trying to build more due to overcrowding.

They had a new non-denominational school and they’ve ended up halving it with the taigs.

Mutants are definitely taking over and the majority in that area now. They were even wanting to fly a tri-colour above the council offices to celebrate the Easter rising a few years back. Not to mention the rebel nights up the town centre.

Wasn’t like that when I lived there 15 years ago.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Mate with taigs only making up 20% of the population, it's the significant non taig votes keeping the Natz in power and it will be those self same that will see her getting indy.

Our world in Scotland has changed significantly over the last 12 years with the natz in power and believe when the virus is over, she will be more popular than ever. The script is already written.

The usual among us keep denying and ridiculing and that is exactly why she has a stranglehold in this country. The uber staunch like to give it large, but will do fuck all about it.

Their community work with a catholic church led common purpose, I include the non religious in this category too, growing up I had friends and their parents none of whom went to church, but every one of them to a man /woman, was a celtic fan. This is installed via inter generational raising of children with (non existent) ‘victimised’ bias and literal indoctrination at their faith schools. They crave control and power, to further their community agenda and take an unnatural amount of time effort and resources in to denigrating all things Unionist or Rangers (especially the fan base).
On the other side of the fence, the majority of my non catholic acquaintances (most Rangers fans not included) are non faith or other motivational purpose led individuals, and to be quite honest don’t see or are totally unaware of the many of issues highlighted, I include the unacceptable behaviours of SNP politicians, Mason, Bonnar, Yousaf etc, or the tax evasion/ avoidance by the celtic board, mgt and staff that was such a heinous crime directed at ourselves. 

In summary, they (catholic communities) are led like sheep to do what they see benefitting their community and their community alone, where as the majority of the population with no axe to grind of inbred hatred are unfortunately uninformed of half of what goes on and tend to make decisions according to what they see best for them and their families at the particular time with no underlying agenda...

Just my thoughts on where our society is at the moment...

26 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Cumbernauld mate.

Knocked down a number of non-denominational primary schools and one non-denominational high school.

There are more catholic schools now and they are trying to build more due to overcrowding.

They had a new non-denominational school and they’ve ended up halving it with the taigs.

Mutants are definitely taking over and the majority in that area now. They were even wanting to fly a tri-colour above the council offices to celebrate the Easter rising a few years back. Not to mention the rebel nights up the town centre.

Wasn’t like that when I lived there 15 years ago.

Fuck sake. 

Who’s this cunts brother?

Seen folk saying the media are covering up who he is.

Got a horrible feeling it’ll something to do with children as you know what they are like. 😳

Archived