Bheast inside Ibrox

Virtuoso

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Fenian bastard , this shit is expected from them though so where the fuck is our security 

Exactly what I was thinking.  Someone or person who oversees security needs their b*alls parted for this . Taking cognisance that unless we've left the fooking door open, the gates are the vulnerable part of the stadium.

Probably sitting on their arses or asleep.

Bad enough dealing with these bast*ard* winning the league but now they are rubbing our noses in it. Wonder if Brother Wilfred needs an update from bronze to orange!!!!

We might get the police to act if we use the social distancing laws. They’ll not even attempt to find them for breaking  and entering considering it’s just Ibrox that got broken into, the fenian rules won’t see that as a crime. 

It's concerning though.

I've heard that the Art School's second fire was due to security negligence. Whether that's true or not - we certainly don't want the trauma of a loss of Ibrox after what we've been through these last 10 years.

From what we've seen recently the obsessed bheasts will stop at nothing to keep us down.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Thanks for giving us a wee look at the new turf.

Has there been any arrests today? Social distancing, graffiti all over, breaking into and pissing on Ibrox?

We’ll surely someone knows him and the police have no excuse to not lift him for breaking and entering and destroying property 🤔

If this wasn't such a fucking serious breach of security, it would be funny laughing at this dumbfuck tarrier. Doesn't look as if he has the brain power to cross the road never mind break in and run about the Ibrox pitch and wave his filthy covid flag at the same time!

Come on Rangers, get the security team off the job retention scheme and back on the job of keeping our stadium secure from this scum.

15 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

It's concerning though.

I've heard that the Art School's second fire was due to security negligence. Whether that's true or not - we certainly don't want the trauma of a loss of Ibrox after what we've been through these last 10 years.

From what we've seen recently the obsessed bheasts will stop at nothing to keep us down.

While we can laugh at their madness and obsession, I think you make a fair point, I believe some of these cranks would be capable of anything .

Time to up our security Rangers. 

1 hour ago, badjon said:

I just can't understand the thought process.  When we regain the title the last place I would think of going would be Parkhead. 😩

Especially when you claim the club ‘died’. 

42 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

It's concerning though.

This!

There really are no depths these cunts won’t go to.

The tarrier fucks would burn Ibrox to the ground and the press would be reporting we done it to claim insurance money.

Archived