Bheast inside Ibrox

Virtuoso

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cunts can just do what they like now. Been like this for years.

We always claim that things are changing but in reality we are years away from turning this mentality both on the pitch and off it.

Just scunnered with the lot.....country is fucked well and truly.

5 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

🙄

When Graeme Souness was the manager of Galatasaray he wrote his name into the annals of Turkish football history when he planted a Galatasaray flag in the centre circle of their greatest rivals, Fenerbahce pitch in a packed out stadium where the majority wanted to lynch him.

And these wee fenian, paedo pricks sneak into Ibrox under the cover of darkness and wave a paedophile flag to themselves.

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Has the pitch or stadium itself been damaged in anyway?

The cunt fucking entered our stadium. That's enough to go after him whether or no property was damaged.

If it was one of us we'd be hunted down and caught in no time. Not that any of us are obsessed enough to go near their dump.

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

The cunt fucking entered our stadium. That's enough to go after him whether or no property was damaged.

If it was one of us we'd be hunted down and caught in no time. Not that any of us are obsessed enough to go near their dump.

I'm only asking if they have damaged anything mate. I absolutely agree that we should be going after the wee pricks but I wanted to know if anything has been vandalised.

34 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I'm only asking if they have damaged anything mate. I absolutely agree that we should be going after the wee pricks but I wanted to know if anything has been vandalised.

Definitely something damaged - anything, something will be found. 

16 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Their "band" pics are always quality , stinking fenian bastards , ffs turn up for a lodge meeting like these cunts on parade and your probably getting told to go home 

Aye but they've all just come from their work .......selling the Big Issue.

Archived