Bheast inside Ibrox

Virtuoso

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Seriously mate, I need you to explain the above to me???

In the instance that this guy, obvious scumbag that he is, has his house hounded/gets battered etc - the police could get involved and ask how they found his information. 

It's happened on forums before. And fingers get pointed.

That's all it was. Concern for those on here posting it - not for the scumbag himself. 

If it's being passed onto the police - absolutely! I don't want his identity hidden in that instance - just from public view. 

It doesn't bother me. It was just a suggestion based on prior experience.

No posting of addresses and personal details. Screenshots from the public domain including social media I dont mind,they put those posts up on facebook/twatter at their own risk. But please, no addresses. 

53 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Their "band" pics are always quality , stinking fenian bastards , ffs turn up for a lodge meeting like these cunts on parade and your probably getting told to go home 

Their parades are a fuckin hoot as well mate, shite bands dressed like tramps, absolutely no pride in themselves. 

8 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Hope the club genuinely pursue this and get the guy done for trespassing.

5 hail mary's and it will be alright, any court in this shithole of a country will think it is an extreme punishment.

Should get the cunt for illegal entry.

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s no the jail the prick needs, wee bit of street justice would be more appropriate.  

Problem is they cunts are grasses.

I genuinely feel sorry for him.

This is why we are us and they are them. The last thing on my mind after us winning anything or winning a big game is goading them never mind going into their empty stadium for some sort of celebration. 

I find it utterly bizarre behaviour and that's before we even get into their hypocrisy.

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I genuinely feel sorry for him.

This is why we are us and they are them. The last thing on my mind after us winning anything or winning a big game is goading them never mind going into their empty stadium for some sort of celebration. 

I find it utterly bizarre behaviour and that's before we even get into their hypocrisy.

I dont feel sorry for the cunt. 

3 hours ago, MisterC said:

No posting of addresses and personal details. Screenshots from the public domain including social media I dont mind,they put those posts up on facebook/twatter at their own risk. But please, no addresses. 

agree but hopefully this asshole will be found and appropriate action taken against the slimy bastard :whistle:

He climbed the fence, walked right on to Ibrox pitch, and not a fucken thing will be done about it.

Following this team for the last 10 years you think you've seen all the lowest points.  But no, they can piss on the stadium and walk mon the pitch with a 9IAR flag.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

He climbed the fence, walked right on to Ibrox pitch, and not a fucken thing will be done about it.

Following this team for the last 10 years you think you've seen all the lowest points.  But no, they can piss on the stadium and walk mon the pitch with a 9IAR flag.

Need to get some violent offenders to guard the stadium. 

Archived