Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d we’re spending £5m on a striker from League 1, who can sign a pre-contract in 6 months, then Ross Wilson isn’t doing anything different to Mark Allen and the best in the business cunt before him. 

4 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Really wish we had signed Sporar 

I’m glad we didn’t ,Watched the Sporting game last night and he didn’t look that great ,He scored from the spot ,good penalty to be fair but that was only his 5th goal of the season 

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

With the Scottish teams struggling financially we really should be looking at taking the best players as we’ve always had SPFL players in our squad including our league winning teams.

We really miss battlers and guys who know the league.

Lewis Ferguson at around a million would be brilliant business for us. 

Also Kamberi for a £150k would be a no brainier also.

Also promoting guys like Patterson and Kennedy is also the way forward.

I’ll be honest I’m not interested in Europe this year and wouldn’t be the end of the world if we lost in the last qualifier so our full focus can be on the league.

I have not given a fuck about Europa, although it has been a distraction, since we have been up. However I want the league above everything could not give a shinny shite about anything just want us winning the league and others seeing us add it to the tally officially! Just to proove you cant call us a new club after you did the exact same 20 years before the bitter bitter cunts:dance:

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Keep Morelos, 30 goals by January, then sell him for 20m before his form nose dives.

Bring in his replacement this summer so he's used to the club, players, formations etc.

Job done.

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I’m glad we didn’t ,Watched the Sporting game last night and he didn’t look that great ,He scored from the spot ,good penalty to be fair but that was only his 5th goal of the season 

He’s only played 10 games 

7 hours ago, badjon said:

I have not given a fuck about Europa, although it has been a distraction, since we have been up. However I want the league above everything could not give a shinny shite about anything just want us winning the league and others seeing us add it to the tally officially! Just to proove you cant call us a new club after you did the exact same 20 years before the bitter bitter cunts:dance:

One doesn’t come without the other. We need Europa for cash and attracting the players to be able to compete with them. 

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

One doesn’t come without the other. We need Europa for cash and attracting the players to be able to compete with them. 

Europa league money will be greatly reduced this season though behind closed doors, if ever there was a season to sacrifice Europe this is it surely, we simply have to win the league and get into the champions league, that would be a huge leveller 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Europa league money will be greatly reduced this season though behind closed doors, if ever there was a season to sacrifice Europe this is it surely, we simply have to win the league and get into the champions league, that would be a huge leveller 

Aren’t we getting into the CL if we finish second this season anyway?

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Europa league money this season will be needed more than ever, if ever there was a season not to sacrifice it this is it.

29 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Think there’s a year delay, isn’t there? So it would start from 21/22 season

That’s what I’m saying :lol: If we finish second this coming season (20/21) we will be given a CL qualifying spot in 21/22.

My big fear is Gerrard fucks it and the filth get the title, he gets the sack, and the next manager in does a Caixinha and gets us pumped straight out of the CL qualifiers (whereas Gerrard might have steered us in)!

58 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yes but that qualifying route will be near on impossible for us to qualify from 

The qualifying route last year had the likes of Porto and Basel in it......teams that we have held our own with in Europe

Archived