Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BlueKnight87

Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, SPWF said:

There’s a generation of fans who instead of saying “Remember when we won the league at Rugby Park?” Or “Mind we won the League Cup with 9 men?” will be saying “Remember Ejaria’s goal against Ufa?” and “I was there the day we won at celtic park on the 29th”. 
 

We need a trophy like never before. Otherwise we’re nothing. 😕

Mind that time we got a last minute winner against Partick Thistle and then had a pitch invasion. 

G.E.C. and British_Empire like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Mind that time we got a last minute winner against Partick Thistle and then had a pitch invasion. 

Far as im concerned. Everyone in that squad is a loser and not worth the jersey. Wont see it different until they win something in a Rangers jersey. 

CoatbridgeBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fredrick said:

Far as im concerned. Everyone in that squad is a loser and not worth the jersey. Wont see it different until they win something in a Rangers jersey. 

Ouch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, writingranger said:

Ouch!

Seems harsh & i do have some players in there i like, but cold hard truth, they have won us fuck all and let us down alot mate. Certain standards at Rangers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fredrick said:

Seems harsh & i do have some players in there i like, but cold hard truth, they have won us fuck all and let us down alot mate. Certain standards at Rangers 

True (apart from McGregor and davis). Hoping this is the year of the tavernier. (See what I did there? Pure talent)

falkirkNS and Fredrick like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, writingranger said:

True (apart from McGregor and davis). Hoping this is the year of the tavernier. (See what I did there? Pure talent)

Course they get a slight pass 😂 we keep celebrating beating them at parkheed or last min winners at partick & getting to the europa knockout stages we will never win a trophy. While they lord about wi a tainted title and trebles. None of our squad bar shgger or davis would survive under smith for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Course we can celebrate doing well in europe, beating the bheasts and last minute winners. If we can't then we might as well chuck it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hooooootchy said:

Course we can celebrate doing well in europe, beating the bheasts and last minute winners. If we can't then we might as well chuck it 

Only really counts if we end up winning things tho eh? All that effort to then get humilated after xmas

CoatbridgeBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Michelle Stuart bumping his ginger gums asking how we can afford Hagi.

He does kinda have a point though. 

Unless that guy who was supposed to be investing still did??

The fee will most likely be paid in instalments and through season ticket and retail sales. He hasn't really thought is through before spouting off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SPWF said:

There’s a generation of fans who instead of saying “Remember when we won the league at Rugby Park?” Or “Mind we won the League Cup with 9 men?” will be saying “Remember Ejaria’s goal against Ufa?” and “I was there the day we won at celtic park on the 29th”. 
 

We need a trophy like never before. Otherwise we’re nothing. 😕

I am someone who was lucky enough to be at each of them 4 games and you are totally correct. We have a generation of match-going supporters (albeit younger) who have literally never seen us win a major trophy.

In a way it's commendable as they still have the passion for the team (whereas guys like myself who's been to all the glory days through the years - trebles, winning league at Parkhead, Fiorentina away, Zenit final, Helicopter Sunday, Lovenkrands final, Dunfermline last day etc - my passion and desire is at an all-time low) so I can't be too hard on them. Besides, it's not all younger Bears who think this way, so I'm not singling them out. 

But again, you're totally correct. We need to get our winning mentality back at the club. We can't (rightly) bemoan our players for having no winning mentality and being perennial losers when it comes to it when the supporters are the exact same. 

As a club you're only as good as what your fans demand and expect. 

42 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

Course we can celebrate doing well in europe, beating the bheasts and last minute winners. If we can't then we might as well chuck it 

You've just missed his point a belter.

Fredrick and falkirkNS like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Fredrick said:

Course they get a slight pass 😂 we keep celebrating beating them at parkheed or last min winners at partick & getting to the europa knockout stages we will never win a trophy. While they lord about wi a tainted title and trebles. None of our squad bar shgger or davis would survive under smith for me

Spoken like a true glory hunter there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Fredrick said:

Only really counts if we end up winning things tho eh? All that effort to then get humilated after xmas

I get that point, but if we can't celebrate these things then the funs gone right out of football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Spoken like a true glory hunter there. 

Aye thats it glory hunter, or maybe ive grew up seeing what a proper Rangers team is and all about compared to these frauds????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Siam69 said:

FB_IMG_1590183235715.jpg

As we know Andy has not been the best footballer to play for us, but he is one of our own, and I wish him and his family all the very best.

He might even start posting on RM again, come on back Andy you can become a fan again. 

:rangers:

Siam69 and RFC Eagle like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

Spoken like a true glory hunter there. 

Correct. Individual wins mean fuck all unless you win trophies or titles. Celebrating isolated wins is what diddy teams do. 

Fredrick likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DBBTB said:

A sign of times when shite players who contributed fuck all just have to do the social media equivalent of a girl flickering her eyelashes and say “best fans in the world” and fans are all over giving it “all the best Ojo”, “cheers for the memories” and the like. I’m not saying the guy deserves abuse over social media, nobody does, but he didn’t exactly do anything to warrant a fond farewell either.

Exactly. Fuck Ojo. He’s a loser. Fuck the rest of the squad until they win something too.  Simple as that. 

Fredrick likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SPWF said:

Correct. Individual wins mean fuck all unless you win trophies or titles. Celebrating isolated wins is what diddy teams do. 

Fuck up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...