Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Grudgingly willing to give Aribo another season but he wouldn’t be in my starting team and also needs to grow a set of balls!

He should never play in that wide right position again.

Probably the player I hold the most hope for in the squad 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

He wasn’t good enough but gutted for Halliday.

O hope him, Holt and Fod get a chance to say a proper goodbye.

He actually isn't a bad player. Just not quite good enough for us. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I don’t.

I think he’s an utter shitebag.

Young skillful player who is not used to the hammer throwers and corrupt officials in Scotland. Showed real talent in a few different positions. I think he will kick on big time next season. I think davis and  probably jack need upgraded though.

Good start with the players we've let go. 

Honestly in the first team there isn't anyone untouchable imo, if good offers were to come in. 

I think we need  CB, RB, 2 x CM, RW & CF. They have to be major upgrades that can go straight into the first 11 and push others down to the squad options. 

6 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

There isn’t one of that current squad I’d be gutted if we got rid of, which is an horrific statement looking back at the players we’ve had in our teams in the past. 

Your aff yer heid.

pick a better goalie than McGregor and a left back in Barisic , who we already have, and you sir have probably spunked the budget. 

Just now, Supersonic said:

Good start to a clear out. The hard part will be getting rid of the likes of Barker, Polster, Jones, etc. 

That famous ‘mutual termination’ and the following day they sign with someone else 

Just now, barrymorrison1 said:

Your aff yer heid.

pick a better goalie than McGregor and a left back in Barisic , who we already have, and you sir have probably spunked the budget. 

Get rid of doesn’t mean release for nothing ya dafty, I still wouldn’t be gutted if any of them were moved on for their value.

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Good start to a clear out. The hard part will be getting rid of the likes of Barker, Polster, Jones, etc. 

Remember Jones being linked with stoke as former NI manager o'Neill is there now.  Maybe some interest who knows. 

Polster might get some MLS team interested

Barker screams mutual termination and payoff. 

Btw it scares me the amount of cunts wishing players like that well on social media, oh they deserve laps around the park n all that. Literally epitomises why we are where we are as a support, too easily pleased these days when it comes to the board and certain players. Like any of them were ever good enough. 

Archived