Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's shite, cant tackle or pass and gets bullied. Shouldn't be one of our starting CHs. A fairy.

6million you say? Nah he's worth 8 😂😂😂😂

Rangers fucking Media 😁👏👏👏

Let’s keep selling players at 90’s prices then while tarriers get top dollar for squad players 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Defensive mistakes this season off the top of my head:

Tarriers at home 0-2

Hearts away 1-1

Aberdeen away 2-2

St Johnstone away 2-2

Hamilton home 0-1

That’s 12 points in the league  dropped and they mistake played a huge part in that.

young boys away and hearts away in the cup tav made mistakes in both those games that led to goals also.

Every team makes mistakes. Tav had a spell when it was horrendous but  goals conceded in League almost the same in league and with our system we are better in Europe.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Every team makes mistakes. Tav had a spell when it was horrendous but  goals conceded in League almost the same in league and with our system we are better in Europe.

That defence makes too many mistakes.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

10 goals in 11 SPFL games after the break is diabolical.

It is I agree but I’m talking about our defence here. If we go into next season with Tavernier and Goldson still starting games together then it will be another title for the tarriers.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mibbe..

we have a better goalie than the tarriers.

we have better full backs than the tarriers.

Centre halfs are much of a muchness.

Jack playing CDM is better than Brown.

Morelos/Edouard not much in it if anything.

Mcgregor/Christie and Forrest - then Rogic and Ntcham -as back-ups the big differences between two squads.

The “three” who play behind the striker is the biggest difference between us and them by a mile.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

It is I agree but I’m talking about our defence here. If we go into next season with Tavernier and Goldson still starting games together then it will be another title for the tarriers.

The least of our defensive problems.

Give me them over the other centre backs/left backs

Our defence is scrutinised because we don't create enough in games.

After the break we couldn't break down numerous sides. The real difference is required in the middle of the park, and different formations.

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mibbe..

we have a better goalie than the tarriers.

we have better full backs than the tarriers.

Centre halfs are much of a muchness.

Jack playing CDM is better than Brown.

Morelos/Edouard not much in it if anything.

Mcgregor/Christie and Forrest - then Rogic and Ntcham -as back-ups the big differences between two squads.

When you look at the likes of McGregor, Christie and Forrest they all score 10+ goals in a league season and get 10+ assists. 

Kent didn’t even have an assist for months of the season

6 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

No issue with selling them and replacing them, we’d still lose the league though. 

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The “three” who play behind the striker is the biggest difference between us and them by a mile.

Unfortunately very true mate. 

Their 3 each brings double digits in goals over a season.  

We need more and can't just be as reliant on morelos to score as we have been. Need it shared across the attack. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Little rumour on ff that Wilson has asked Southampton to let us know if Armstrong becomes available 👀

Would take him tbh he never seemed like your typical bitter tarrier bastard when he was at them.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Would take him tbh he never seemed like your typical bitter tarrier bastard when he was at them.

He’s a good player but played for them so not sure how I feel about this one.

I would imagine if he did become available they would be interested also.

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I thought I was the only one that thought that. Always thought he seemed a quiet, grounded lad. Don't like the fact he played for them, but he turned out some player for them and wasn't one of the dirty wee snarling fenian pricks that played for them. 

Archived