SFA drops charges

So the bastards at the SFA were desperate to get us based on a story from the lying bastard Craig Whyte?

Turns out they had nothing and had to drop the charges.

Two footballing bodies in the same country showing hatred toward a member club is fucking disgusting and Rangers need to do something here.

No standing back now we need to go after these cunts 🤬

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

SFA & SPFL has a lot to hide. They do not want Rangers, Hearts or Partick to take the resolution to court in order to prevent what may be uncovered. The timing of this sounds like the are trying to appease Rangers in the hopes they 'let sleeping dogs lie.' 

I hope Rangers see through this.

I agree with all of that. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Cleaning out the closet, tiding up anything that can be seen to unfairly Bias against Rangers.

There will be a motive for this and it won’t be to benefit Rangers. Sleekit slimy bastards 

It won't t, And sneaky Pete will have sanctioned it for a reason

53 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 That’s all the brain dead fenian cunts just had their worthless title party fucked. 
They will be screaming about corruption at Hampden again. 

It's always a coordinated curve ball 

1 hour ago, ThenNowForever said:

Buried deep inside the STV article almost as an after thought states ‘The board were also advised that the prospects of victory at CAS were not high.’

Indeed. Something that their Legal Counsel would no doubt have told them at an early stage, but took almost 2 years to enlighten us with.

2 year internal investigations seem to be a common theme.  Although some never actually publish their findings...

The timing stinks.  

16 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Surely there is not a chance they are dropping charges if we drop our investigations. I know it’s spfl and sfa but they are all cunts and pigs in the septic trough together.

I can’t believe we would drop a Maladministration case because they’ve closed this.  I seriously hope the club go for the SPFL in court.  Win or lose we have to go for them.

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The SFA have fuck all to do with the SPFL, so i cant see them sweetening us to drop the doncaster stuff with this

This is nonsense. They are both anti-Rangers and have a common denominator in Peter Lawwell behind the scenes.

The SFA were never going to win this and they knew this all along. After Regan was told by their QC they’d no chance of winning it should have been dropped there and then. 

The SFA were led a Merry  dance by Lawwell spending a lot of time and money on something they were never going to win.How much SFA money has been wasted on this ? We should be told

21 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The SFA have fuck all to do with the SPFL, so i cant see them sweetening us to drop the doncaster stuff with this

The sfa are entwined with the sfa. The reason this was dropped wont be as a sweetener, itll be because there was next to no chance of them succeeding.

27 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think they have a lot to do with each other, they are both controlled by Liewell IMO.

Archived