SFA drops charges

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how not one Rangers fan is bothered by this, we already knew the outcome.

The timing of this is for the perm-offended tarriers, had the scum not been handed their tainted title, their rabid offended by everything embarrassed by nothing orks would have inundated and overwhelmed their complaints dept.

Only half of the cunts will still do it now.

Oh thank you very much for dropping a charge for something that we should never have been charged for anyway. This was something LIEwell pushed through. Oh we are so thankful. 

Why dont you go charge the beasts from the  east for the covering up that has been swept under the carpert for years.

46 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Oh thank you very much for dropping a charge for something that we should never have been charged for anyway. This was something LIEwell pushed through. Oh we are so thankful. 

Why dont you go charge the beasts from the  east for the covering up that has been swept under the carpert for years.

Why charge them when they're carrying out their own in-depth and not at all just for insurance purposes internal investigation? 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Jim cmon what planet you living on man 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I think they have a lot to do with each other, they are both controlled by Liewell IMO.

Controlled by lawwell or not, Rangers beef is with the 3 that run the spfl, unless we done something in the background unknown (highly unlikely) then our current fight is with the spfl

SFA dropping an unwinnable case that everyone knew was unwinnable wont change our mentality towards the SPFL, so i just don't see it as that way

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

I have a feeling lawwell is happy to push for these res 12 things as he knows they are unwinnable but it passes the blame from him to someone else when the moonhowlers start about it again

23 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Controlled by lawwell or not, Rangers beef is with the 3 that run the spfl, unless we done something in the background unknown (highly unlikely) then our current fight is with the spfl

SFA dropping an unwinnable case that everyone knew was unwinnable wont change our mentality towards the SPFL, so i just don't see it as that way

The whole thing is a clusterfuck mate, I understand where you are coming from with the SPFL being our main enemy, but I never rule out how far Liewell can reach.

I  believe the SFA have known for a long time they had no case, The Lawman on here took their arguments to bits ages ago in the B & F section, but for some reason they kept it on the back burner, maybe the gifting of the title was seen as a good way to make out Rangers were given something as well. We will never know I would imagine.    

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Anyone that doesn't think this mate , has been living on the moon , past 9 years 

absolutely agree the bastards and their cohorts have run scottish football to that manky mobs benefit :raging:

8 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wish I'd fucking stayed mate, lockdown in Lanzarote us much better than this shitehole of a country lol

Tell me about Jim 

When we were chatting few months back .Wish we had a crystal ball .I may have stayed where I was 🌝

8 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

absolutely agree the bastards and their cohorts have run scottish football to that manky mobs benefit :raging:

And after the past week or so, they see us as a complete irrelevance.

Something we desperately need to change, but although I'm trying too be, I'm not optimistic

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Tell me about Jim 

When we were chatting few months back .Wish we had a crystal ball .I may have stayed where I was 🌝

Aye, the resort i was at went into lockdown not long after i got back, im just glad i got my holiday this year, plenty of poor sods out there worked their arses off only to get them cancelled, 

Fuck knows how you'd have got home from yours in this crisis, many flights was it lol? 

Whilst Rangers are sorting the SPFL out in court they may as well take the corrupt SFA to court too. The money they wasted in having to defend these charges that was brought out only to appease fenians needs to be reclaimed. 

46 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye, the resort i was at went into lockdown not long after i got back, im just glad i got my holiday this year, plenty of poor sods out there worked their arses off only to get them cancelled, 

Fuck knows how you'd have got home from yours in this crisis, many flights was it lol? 

4 flights Jim .It was brilliant but seems like a lifetime ago now sadly 

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Whilst Rangers are sorting the SPFL out in court they may as well take the corrupt SFA to court too. The money they wasted in having to defend these charges that was brought out only to appease fenians needs to be reclaimed. 

SFA drop court case against us so we take them to court whilst tying up resources to try and reclaim money?

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

SFA drop court case against us so we take them to court whilst tying up resources to try and reclaim money?

To reclaim the money wasted in having our lawyers having to correspond with charges that was never going to succeed and was an appeasement exercise for a bastardised football team.  It’s time to put these cunts in their place. 

13 hours ago, Amato said:

Why charge them when they're carrying out their own in-depth and not at all just for insurance purposes internal investigation? 

Oh aye that one.  The one where the press all nodded sagely, agreeing cellick were being very responsible and not one of them has asked for an update....that one?

17 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It won't t, And sneaky Pete will have sanctioned it for a reason

The fat Jap will probably be feed up with them bringing it up at every AGM the taigs have had over the past half dozen years or so, he can now shift the blame for it failing onto the SFA  and give the tarriers another reason to play the victims of they Orange/masonic cellic hating men that run the game in Scotland. 

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Are you saying Rangers weren't sanctioned by the SFA over tax failures?

The SFA can do what they like, now that all the leagues are under the SPFL banner the SFA have pretty much no input in the running of the league outwith FIFA rules and supplying officials, 

If any tarrier gets done now for any tax related issue (highly doubtful) it would be the SPFL to deal with it now im sure, probably another reason all the leagues were amalgamated under one banner

Archived