The strangest video you’ll ever see

GOAT

and it’s no even the priest part, it’s the fucking rocket Rangers supporter jumping about wae an Irish tri colour.  If anyone knows him, please tell me he died a slow painful death.  Feasted on alive by a bunch of rats or something hopefully.

20 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I know but in the video he's talking about letting the tarriers into the lodge to have their night, the tarrier in the video saying he's happy with it

Because it's all about Rangers. 

To hell with sharing a bus with taigs unless it's to throw them off the bus and run over them multiple times. 

This is weird to watch. Was wondering when Jeremy beadle was popping out.  

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Good on the priest. 

Them cunts having the tarriers into the lodge for St Partick's night and standing with a tri-colour need booted fuck outta tho

It’s as old as the caveman .Jesus Goat 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Holy shite. Definitely avoid that shitehole. Scarfs tied together as well. Boak. There's a couple of priests round the Carfin area that are Rangers supporters btw :lol:

seriously ooft the manky mob be fecking raging:dance:

3 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm posting this as it's weirder and stranger and doesn't belong in the BD. So hopefully this gets it moved elsewhere.:Fod:

2 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

wtf ive just sat and watched a hour that shite. 

just watched 2 minutes with the sound down pissing myself laughing.  gets my vote for post of the month lol (mind you I have had a couple lol)

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

and it’s no even the priest part, it’s the fucking rocket Rangers supporter jumping about wae an Irish tri colour.  If anyone knows him, please tell me he died a slow painful death.  Feasted on alive by a bunch of rats or something hopefully.

I’d be more inclined to believe it in today’s pathetic love everycunt don’t offend anycunt ultra feminine gym going alcopop drinking non drug taking skinny jean wearing worse cunts, but it makes this abomination worse that it’s clearly from a time when hating taigs and sectarianism was not only lawful but categorically acceptable and part of daily life. No wonder they cunts are living in a backward pisspot island that only gets normal folk descend on brief occasions that’s usually forced upon them. I’ve never been but after that I’ll never go, at least the majority of Scottish islands still live in the ideology that catholic’s are the spawn of the devil and the Protestant faith is a comfort to the harsh conditions bestowed upon those who stay there. A true reflection of a bygone past that was once our great nation. 

17 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I’d be more inclined to believe it in today’s pathetic love everycunt don’t offend anycunt ultra feminine gym going alcopop drinking non drug taking skinny jean wearing worse cunts, but it makes this abomination worse that it’s clearly from a time when hating taigs and sectarianism was not only lawful but categorically acceptable and part of daily life. No wonder they cunts are living in a backward pisspot island that only gets normal folk descend on brief occasions that’s usually forced upon them. I’ve never been but after that I’ll never go, at least the majority of Scottish islands still live in the ideology that catholic’s are the spawn of the devil and the Protestant faith is a comfort to the harsh conditions bestowed upon those who stay there. A true reflection of a bygone past that was once our great nation. 

Whatever you've taken, I want absolutely none of it

29 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Fucking poetic mate 

Archived