1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Big lad I know used to write in it , called  himself Cammy frasers hairy upper lip , ripped me many a time in his column , good laugh good times 👍🏻👌🏻

There's a poster on here that used to write for it under the name Rev Sween  :whistle:  

HG5 and Junior Soprano like this
Just now, Virtuoso said:

There's a poster on here that used to write for it under the name Rev Sween  :whistle:  

Enjoyed it mate , the lad used to shout half time tea time anytime was over in Leverkusen selling them in 98 outside the ground , I asked is it a pound or a Deutsche Mark, Dinny get banter like that now a days 

falkirkNS, Bears r us and HG5 like this
1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Do you remember Canadian Bacon who used to be on here or George his real name, he used to use that phrasing so I wonder if it is the same person?

I met up with him before a game last year walking along, he said he spends his forum time now on Vanguard Bears.

Was going to ask what happened to him.

Cheers for the update.

Used to be found on the corner of Main & Copland Rd stands.

Bears r us and Cedrick like this
4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Do you remember Canadian Bacon who used to be on here or George his real name, he used to use that phrasing so I wonder if it is the same person?

I met up with him before a game last year walking along, he said he spends his forum time now on Vanguard Bears.

Was a bald lad with a gottee mate , used to stand on the pavement between the road opposite club deck stairs Copland end 

HG5, Bears r us and MurrayWilson like this
9 hours ago, HG5 said:

Was going to ask what happened to him.

Cheers for the update.

Used to be found on the corner of Main & Copland Rd stands.

He was looking good and his chirpy self, I  think he is about my age middle 60's. Once met never forgot. :thumbup:

HG5 likes this
49 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Was a bald lad with a gottee mate , used to stand on the pavement between the road opposite club deck stairs Copland end 

It was a good read that didn't take itself too seriously. Used to buy it often from that lad youre on about after getting fed up with follow follow  when it seemed to disappear up its own arse.

Cedrick likes this
1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

It was a good read that didn't take itself too seriously. Used to buy it often from that lad youre on about after getting fed up with follow follow  when it seemed to disappear up its own arse.

Definitely mate , was a good laugh 👍🏻