Dijon looking at Katic?

Leeds_Bear

Reports in today's Sun, love the big man but we are fairly strong in CH and if a bid of around £10m came in I'm sure he would be on his way. Thoughts?

KAT IN DEMAND 

FRENCH side Dijon are tracking Rangers stopper Nikola Katic.

The Croatian star still has three years left of his contract and the Light Blues would definitely seek a decent profit on the £2million they paid Slaven Belupo for him in July, 2018.

Rangers star Nikola Katic scored at Parkhead

But it’s unclear if boss Steven Gerrard would be prepared to sell the 23-year-old having given him a contract extension just seven months ago.

Reports in Katic’s homeland say Dijon – who finished 16th in the recently declared Ligue 1 – are keen for a deal for next season.

The uncompromising centre-half has had a mixed Ibrox career – in and out of the team with 59 appearances – with the highlight unquestionably the goal against celtic late December which sealed a first Parkhead triumph for nine years.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10m 😂😂😂😂

Dijon aren’t throwing money about it’s been well documented Ligue 1 teams are in trouble due to corona.

If we got offered 2.5/3m I’d take it, none of our centre halves are good enough. The amount of schoolboy goals we gave away last season was frightening.

14 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Reports in today's Sun, love the big man but we are fairly strong in CH and if a bid of around £10m came in I'm sure he would be on his way. Thoughts?

KAT IN DEMAND 

FRENCH side Dijon are tracking Rangers stopper Nikola Katic.

The Croatian star still has three years left of his contract and the Light Blues would definitely seek a decent profit on the £2million they paid Slaven Belupo for him in July, 2018.

Rangers star Nikola Katic scored at Parkhead

But it’s unclear if boss Steven Gerrard would be prepared to sell the 23-year-old having given him a contract extension just seven months ago.

Reports in Katic’s homeland say Dijon – who finished 16th in the recently declared Ligue 1 – are keen for a deal for next season.

The uncompromising centre-half has had a mixed Ibrox career – in and out of the team with 59 appearances – with the highlight unquestionably the goal against celtic late December which sealed a first Parkhead triumph for nine years.

£10m :lol: you mustard been watching a different player to me

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Gerrard throws him under the bus regularly so he would have no problem selling him. 

Doesn't.

To me he's the most promising CB we have, but has moments of rashness and madness that seem to affect his concentration and confidence.  That's when he needs removed for a wee while until there's the opportunity to bring him back in.   He's young for a CB though, and hope he matures and cuts out the silly stuff.  Does that then he's probably heading to be one of the best CBs we've had for many a year.

14 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The fenians slap prices like this on their players and nobody even questions it , we do it and our own fans ridicule it. No wonder we continually get shat on ........

I get what you are saying but I doubt the Dijon money men jump on Rangers media to make sure their bid meets the fans valuation before they submit it.

I know what does increase players valuations, winning trophies. 

34 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Gerrard throws him under the bus regularly so he would have no problem selling him. 

Aye think he gets a raw deal from Gerrard especially when you look at mistakes other players make without very little comment from the manager 

Archived