Dijon looking at Katic?

Leeds_Bear

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

The fenians slap prices like this on their players and nobody even questions it , we do it and our own fans ridicule it. No wonder we continually get shat on ........

One of the most peculiar quirks about us as a group of fans.

The amount of times I've read cunts talk down the value of even our better players like Morelos or Barisic.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

The fenians slap prices like this on their players and nobody even questions it , we do it and our own fans ridicule it. No wonder we continually get shat on ........

Someone saying they'd be happy with £3m, for a 23 year old Croatian international. 

1 hour ago, Amato said:

£10m :lol: you mustard been watching a different player to me

Has his moments but he's still young, he's a 23 year old Croatian international.

If £10m is so unrealistic what would you take?

I’d rather loan him out so he can play week in week out, being constantly rotated isn’t good for his confidence. Still has great potential.

Would only sell if offered silly money.

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Someone saying they'd be happy with £3m, for a 23 year old Croatian international. 

Croatian international, he got one cap in a makeshift squad in 2017 and hasn’t been anywhere near it since.

You’re more off your nut believing Djion are going to pay 10m for him.

Another thing I never understand is do people think that building a players value up or down on Rangersmedia will have any baring on his potential fee 😂

Hes a great prospect a dont want to lose, has to work on his rash decision making at times, but he leaves everything out there and is a warrior cb. The others dont have that mentality. And he can get a few from set pieces. Not to mention how many times hes flung under a bus while gerrards lovechilds can make mistake after mistake with no issue

According to the sun - that says it all.

However it does make a nice change to be talking about football again.

Personally I would not be selling him especially in a cut price market.  This time next year he could be strutting around at the Euros and who knows how far Croatia will go. Like Borna he is one to be hanging onto for the time being.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

The problem with him is when he's in good form hes a great cb. When he isn't he's average at best no middle ground

Surely being average is the middle ground 

I really like Katic but I also feel like we aren't losing much between him and Helander or Edmundson. So if we got around £6m for him I'd probably take it to strengthen other areas and take a punt on a new centre half. Anything lower and I think we're losing value on his potential

But probably nothing in it anyway. 

Archived