Dijon looking at Katic?

Leeds_Bear

3 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Has his moments but he's still young, he's a 23 year old Croatian international.

If £10m is so unrealistic what would you take?

I'll level with you, I just wanted to do a Dijon mustard pun

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

The fenians slap prices like this on their players and nobody even questions it , we do it and our own fans ridicule it. No wonder we continually get shat on ........

It’s not the fenian who do it 

According to the fat jap it’s the papers that do it and they can’t control what goes in the papers 

💩💩💩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

10million😁😁😁

Katic hasn't improved since he arrived at Rangers. I like his aggression to attack the ball but his positional sense is woeful.

5/6million would be about right.

Think he has improved mate but imagine you as a young centre half having to play alongside Goldson. If on the other hand he had someone in the mould of Butcher Gough Or Greig I’m sure you would see a totally different more confident young defender. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He's not good enough and us always a first pick no matter how many mistakes he makes. Not a first choice Rangers centre back on my opinion. 

The four of them are not good enough , and possibly he could be the best of the bunch. Any good offer for any of them and I would punt the lot.......

11 hours ago, RAFREG said:

Think he has improved mate but imagine you as a young centre half having to play alongside Goldson. If on the other hand he had someone in the mould of Butcher Gough Or Greig I’m sure you would see a totally different more confident young defender. 

best post by far, Katic and Edmondson need an international centre half if we are to win leagues, Goldson is not the answer to bring these boys on, Helander will do well to come back from 6 months injury and 3 months in quarantine ffs

I like katic and see a big future for him however if 10 million was put on the table its bye bye.

On the goldson thing he's a donkey and if hes our no1 centre half next season you can forget it.

Archived