Sign in to follow this  
Leeds_Bear

Dijon looking at Katic?

3 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Has his moments but he's still young, he's a 23 year old Croatian international.

If £10m is so unrealistic what would you take?

I'll level with you, I just wanted to do a Dijon mustard pun

VentyFour likes this

5 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

The fenians slap prices like this on their players and nobody even questions it , we do it and our own fans ridicule it. No wonder we continually get shat on ........

It’s not the fenian who do it 

According to the fat jap it’s the papers that do it and they can’t control what goes in the papers 

💩💩💩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Surely being average is the middle ground 

Average is being very kind when hes bad he's hopeless I was trying to be kind on the big man

2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

He’s only 23, still time to improve 

I agree and hopefully he does mate but the same flaws in his game 2years ago still remain.

His positional play is awful mate

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

10million😁😁😁

Katic hasn't improved since he arrived at Rangers. I like his aggression to attack the ball but his positional sense is woeful.

5/6million would be about right.

Think he has improved mate but imagine you as a young centre half having to play alongside Goldson. If on the other hand he had someone in the mould of Butcher Gough Or Greig I’m sure you would see a totally different more confident young defender. 

If it's a decent fee (by which I mean north of £5m at the very cheapest) then I'd consider. Otherwise he's still young and he has the right attributes and potential - I'd be angry if we sold him for something like £2m.

6 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

One of the most peculiar quirks about us as a group of fans.

The amount of times I've read cunts talk down the value of even our better players like Morelos or Barisic.

In fairness, this probably has more to do with us being grounded, rational individuals with a realistic grasp of the standing of Scottish Football and an understanding that no player playing in our league should really be commanding incredible fees unless they're proven in Europe.

I would like to think the sort of shameless bullshitting that leads other fans and media types to claim people are 10m, 15m, 20m players after 5 games in the SPFL doesn't come easily to most of us. I take your point though, since that bullshitting also stole £25m from Arsenal for a left-back who physically can't play football.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why would you want rid of the best one first pal?

He's not good enough and us always a first pick no matter how many mistakes he makes. Not a first choice Rangers centre back on my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He's not good enough and us always a first pick no matter how many mistakes he makes. Not a first choice Rangers centre back on my opinion. 

The four of them are not good enough , and possibly he could be the best of the bunch. Any good offer for any of them and I would punt the lot.......

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The four of them are not good enough , and possibly he could be the best of the bunch. Any good offer for any of them and I would punt the lot.......

Agreed. Horrendous set of centre backs we have just now.

11 hours ago, RAFREG said:

Think he has improved mate but imagine you as a young centre half having to play alongside Goldson. If on the other hand he had someone in the mould of Butcher Gough Or Greig I’m sure you would see a totally different more confident young defender. 

best post by far, Katic and Edmondson need an international centre half if we are to win leagues, Goldson is not the answer to bring these boys on, Helander will do well to come back from 6 months injury and 3 months in quarantine ffs

Blumhoilann and RAFREG like this

I would like to see Katic get a chance playing on the right with big helander on the lhs , could be wrong but I can see this pairing working well .

Never gonna happen unless Goldson unavailable 

Bears r us likes this

I like katic and see a big future for him however if 10 million was put on the table its bye bye.

On the goldson thing he's a donkey and if hes our no1 centre half next season you can forget it.

bgally and Blumhoilann like this