Glasgow tims

On 21/05/2020 at 15:32, Malvern said:

I am surprised the Police did their job an arrested the cunt. Still the Judges will do their job in good "honest" tradition and give the tattie muncher a suspended sentence and 5 hail mary's.

Did they get the cunt mate? I haven’t seen news on it. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Did they get the cunt mate? I haven’t seen news on it. 

A fucking 49 year old charged.

At 49 I'll no be going near their dump. Ever. We consume them. Rangers own them.  They eat, sleep, breathe Rangers. We dont live rent free in their heads, weve got the mortgage on the whole fucking empty manor.

Forty fucking nine.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

At 49 I'll no be going near their dump. Ever. We consume them. Rangers own them.  They eat, sleep, breathe Rangers. We dont live rent free in their heads, weve got the mortgage on the whole fucking empty manor.

Forty fucking nine.

What a fucking tool!  Imagine growing up like that and that is what you aspire to. Obsessed cunts they are. 

On 21/05/2020 at 19:33, sassaaaa said:

Theres the difference right there between our board and theirs..........

I Know it’s dark mate .You of all people may get this.

I sometimes think there are still sinister forces at work keeping us from fighting back within Ibrox .Yes someone within Ibrox ,that is quite willing to let this club be trod from our enemies .From DM to Shyte and King .We have been nothing like the club I expect of our great name and history 

Someone is keeping us a soft centre to suit 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I sometimes think there are still sinister forces at work keeping us from fighting back within Ibrox .Yes someone within Ibrox ,that is quite willing to let this club be trod from our enemies .From DM to Shyte and King .We have been nothing like the club I expect of our great name and history 

Please explain,  who would be that someone and why?

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Forty fucking nine.

Obviously a screw loose ,Trying a prank to post over social media to be “the man” 

Problem is he won’t be able to be charged with anything significant enough to punish the cunt appropriately 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Only a feeling mate .I don’t have the answer.Yet I’ve had the feeling since King took over in all honesty 

Since King left I do detect a bit of steel in Dougie Park, I also am grateful for Kings intervention, turn back the clock 5 years we were pretty well fucked on and off the park.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Only a feeling mate .I don’t have the answer.Yet I’ve had the feeling since King took over in all honesty 

I know it's slow times mate and there is fuck all really to talk about. Nice try though 😉

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I kind of get where your coming from EJ ,But don’t think there are dark forces within.

Minty wasn’t one of us ,He took us on at the right time in his business career as it raised his profile ,He was driven for success in all his businesses us included ,He wanted that big eared trophy in the Ibrox trophy room ,And in his early days it could have been achievable ,Remember only a couple of years before he took over Dundee Utd were cheated out of a place in the Final ,With a few quid spent that dream was achievable ,I can remember being at school when we had Souness first crack at the European cup most of us thought it was in the bag at the quarter final stage until Steau pumped us 

As time passed by and TV money became significant we were getting left behind and that dream was becoming far less likely as the years passed by ,Thats when he started to lose interest ,and it collapsed around him as the 2008 recession destroyed his main business and HMRC decided they wanted to change rules and go after companies retrospectively 

In stepped Whyte a complete con man ,somebody only interested in picking the scraps out of failing companies before driving them out of business 

Now we go on to today ,I believe the only thing holding us back is one of the things that we all hold dear ,Tradition ,We do have proper Rangers men at the helm who are well aware of what being custodians mean to our Traditions.Doing things the right way  ,doing it through hard work and endeavour 

The problem they have is the world has changed and more so the tarriers under that slanty eyed prick have resorted to every dirty snide trick in the book to ,I don’t need to list them as you well know yourself and I’d be up all night writing the filth that cunt has tried backed by an equally dirty bastard in Fritzel .

What do we do going forward is very tricky ,Do we change our outlook and play the dirty filthy games being played and fight fire with fire .Politically ,MSM and the football authorities wise this country has changed beyond belief in the last 20 years making anything we do wide open to ridicule ,Even when we have them bang to rights it’s just a case of move on nothing to see here ,

Over the next few months we will see if our board have the guts to carry on with their “no stone will be left unturned “ quest ,Any fight will more likely be done the right way ,which will also be the long way ,There is a war to be won but that can’t be won on one battle 

If they don’t take up the fight then I’m afraid  these present custodians will be responsible for as much damage to our club moving forward as Murray and Whyte combined ,

14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I kind of get where your coming from EJ ,But don’t think there are dark forces within.

Minty wasn’t one of us ,He took us on at the right time in his business career as it raised his profile ,He was driven for success in all his businesses us included ,He wanted that big eared trophy in the Ibrox trophy room ,And in his early days it could have been achievable ,Remember only a couple of years before he took over Dundee Utd were cheated out of a place in the Final ,With a few quid spent that dream was achievable ,I can remember being at school when we had Souness first crack at the European cup most of us thought it was in the bag at the quarter final stage until Steau pumped us 

As time passed by and TV money became significant we were getting left behind and that dream was becoming far less likely as the years passed by ,Thats when he started to lose interest ,and it collapsed around him as the 2008 recession destroyed his main business and HMRC decided they wanted to change rules and go after companies retrospectively 

In stepped Whyte a complete con man ,somebody only interested in picking the scraps out of failing companies before driving them out of business 

Now we go on to today ,I believe the only thing holding us back is one of the things that we all hold dear ,Tradition ,We do have proper Rangers men at the helm who are well aware of what being custodians mean to our Traditions.Doing things the right way  ,doing it through hard work and endeavour 

The problem they have is the world has changed and more so the tarriers under that slanty eyed prick have resorted to every dirty snide trick in the book to ,I don’t need to list them as you well know yourself and I’d be up all night writing the filth that cunt has tried backed by an equally dirty bastard in Fritzel .

What do we do going forward is very tricky ,Do we change our outlook and play the dirty filthy games being played and fight fire with fire .Politically ,MSM and the football authorities wise this country has changed beyond belief in the last 20 years making anything we do wide open to ridicule ,Even when we have them bang to rights it’s just a case of move on nothing to see here ,

Over the next few months we will see if our board have the guts to carry on with their “no stone will be left unturned “ quest ,Any fight will more likely be done the right way ,which will also be the long way ,There is a war to be won but that can’t be won on one battle 

If they don’t take up the fight then I’m afraid  these present custodians will be responsible for as much damage to our club moving forward as Murray and Whyte combined ,

Pretty good summation mate. WATP.

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Forty fucking nine.

This will be the kind of 49 yr old that you see at the airport with the manky beast tap on who wears it every minute of his holiday,

the kind of 49 yr old who also cuts aboot brehead, silverurn or the toon shopping when there is no game on still wearing his manky beast tap.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

This will be the kind of 49 yr old that you see at the airport with the manky beast tap on who wears it every minute of his holiday,

the kind of 49 yr old who also cuts aboot brehead, silverurn or the toon shopping when there is no game on still wearing his manky beast tap.

I know the lefties won’t agree but shouldn’t people like this be sterilised in adolescence, by the time this cunt was 12 surely it would have been obvious he was never going to contribute anything good to society.  

33 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

the kind of 49 yr old who also cuts aboot brehead, silverurn or the toon shopping when their game is on still wearing his manky beast tap.

Fixed that for you 👍

13 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Great post Magic ;-)

Archived