MyGers

CR3

48 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I get your point, but that doesn't bring the club any money though. 

The points are based on loyalty where the club is making money i.e. home games.

Fans paying thousands for fights and hotels all over Europe have every right to feel angry. However, Rangers like other clubs need to ensure we turn in as much cash as possible. Away fans mean nothing financially to the club. They actually cost us in Europe with fines (I'm sure the club would rather not take any behind closed doors). A full Ibrox is what it's all about when you count up the financials.

Your as out of touch what following Rangers is all about as much as the club is 

43 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I get it. But, the RTV membership (Home or Worldwide) is worth over a couple hundred quid in some cases - which all goes to Rangers. Away ticket sales mean zilch.

Everybody going mad behind the goal at an away game diving on and cuddling lads we’ve never met in our life’s when our team scores is priceless

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Fuck funding other clubs in our league.

For once take yer head oot the sand regarding MYGers , our own club is cashing  in on us going to away games, let’s launch a MYGers without dangling the away ticket carrot and see how many sign up 

5 hours ago, Louden_Greg said:

If it was just a money grab the club could’ve put a fee on joining the away scheme with no other benefits and kept travel club separate - instead there is a full membership with all the associated prizes, discounts and perks. Really genuinely think this will be a massive success. 

No, if it wasn't a money grab you could just have put a fee on joining the away scheme.

It's absolutely a money grab, which is why it's extended out to all, including, season ticket holders, with the threat of not getting semi final and final tickets there to ensure maximum uptake.

On 'offer' are meaningless prizes for the majority and some cheap tat.  

If you can get 20,000 to sign up that's what, £1,000,000, to run a supporters operation that no one wanted and throw out a few acrylic scarves.

It's also worth noting this is after failing to compensate fans for 5 missed games and asking for this money on top of season tickets during a national crisis that will impact the income of thousands of fans.

It's a disgusting action that exploits fan loyalty at an incredibly difficult time for so many.

37 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

For once take yer head oot the sand regarding MYGers , our own club is cashing  in on us going to away games, let’s launch a MYGers without dangling the away ticket carrot and see how many sign up 

I signed up and will never visit any away ground.

I'm fairly happy with the membership (as away games doesn't  affect me) - outwith the RTV accounts where you may have eg Father and Son My Gers but require 2 subscriptions- that doesn't seem right. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

CCCS was getting out a hand tbf mate. 2 tickets a season was shite

It was but what's the alternative? this? 

2 tickets a season is pish, but the numbers just don't go no matter what way you want to cut the cake. 

But they've came up with a genius way to just have everycunt annoyed (unless your a little pantie sniffer on the Rangers facebook pages who think it's another amazing idea from the club)

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

CCCS was getting out a hand tbf mate. 2 tickets a season was shite

Aye but I had as much a chance a fenian ticket as a guy who had 2million quid and could do every game. Ive now no chance.

My wee boy is now punished after having more of a chance last season than now and we've paid for it ffs 

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It was but what's the alternative? this? 

2 tickets a season is pish, but the numbers just don't go no matter what way you want to cut the cake. 

But they've came up with a genius way to just have everycunt annoyed (unless your a little pantie sniffer on the Rangers facebook pages who think it's another amazing idea from the club)

Not particularly a fan of this either but think it’s better, but something should be done about loyality. It would fuck me and my brother but boys that went through the divisions should be getting priority over newer members considering the numbers back then.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye but I had as much a chance a fenian ticket as a guy who had 2million quid and could do every game. Ive now no chance.

My wee boy is now punished after having more of a chance last season than now and we've paid for it ffs 

I doubt with either version I’d see another game there anyway tbh, the 1 cat a ticket per pretty much 3/4 seasons was shite especially the way the fucked it this season.

Neither are great tbh. The points system is bizarre to say the least.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Not particularly a fan of this either but think it’s better, but something should be done about loyality. It would fuck me and my brother but boys that went through the divisions should be getting priority over newer members considering the numbers back then.

I doubt with either version I’d see another game there anyway tbh, the 1 cat a ticket per pretty much 3/4 seasons was shite especially the way the fucked it this season.

Neither are great tbh. The points system is bizarre to say the least.

What ways is it better mate? genuine question 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate I've worked out who you are and had tickets from games I never got through you but surely the cccs was the best way for this compared to. This shite?? 

Dunno who you think I am mate, but I agree with the second part CCCS miles better bud this system is a sham - as you say, you need deep pockets to benefit and even then it's a race to see who can pick up the phone fastest when the window in regards your points/tier opens

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

What do you mean ruled out for certain games m8?

Getting Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen or celtic meant for last season anyway you couldny get one for them until everybody else got one, which could mean a few seasons and obviously getting Livi or something like that ruled you out the next game. Obviously from Rangers, which I understand but still shite imo.

Also, not being able to get an away ticket your first season but final tickets made no sense for me

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Getting Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen or celtic meant for last season anyway you couldny get one for them until everybody else got one, which could mean a few seasons and obviously getting Livi or something like that ruled you out the next game. Obviously from Rangers, which I understand but still shite imo.

Also, not being able to get an away ticket your first season but final tickets made no sense for me

Yeah, but again what's the alternative? put everyone in the same ballot every time and have a crossover of people who got celtic/Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen getting lucky and getting drawn out twice? 

The second part, it's daft not giving anyone an away ticket first season (didn't even know that was a rule - thought it was only clubs couldnt get tickets first registered season) but you need to remember any game at Hampden outwith the Tarriers we'd get close to 40k, if we wanted.

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Dunno who you think I am mate, but I agree with the second part CCCS miles better bud this system is a sham - as you say, you need deep pockets to benefit and even then it's a race to see who can pick up the phone fastest when the window in regards your points/tier opens

Let's just say Bridgeton bus and if you're no you do a good impression of him 😂😂