MyGers

CR3

9 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

So basically if I don’t manage to get on quick enough to buy a ticket and someone that does sells it onto my bus. The person that sold on the ticket is sitting in the hoose watching the game on the telly with their loyalty points banked and dickhead here has paid to go to the game and doesn’t get any points for it? 😂 Aye nae bother Rangers, nice one lads. 

Mate unless you've been to 8 away euros 45 games domestically 36 tours 15 rtv memberships you'll be fucked aw and tie backs for your curtains 

43 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

And I think as SLO you should be challenged and made to answer the difficult questions and this thread is an example. I just think that FF it’s easier to post as an employee of Rangers and it just gets accepted. We’re a massive fan base and I’d bet the guy sitting to the left and right of me at Ibrox have majorly different opinions compared to the guys that stand at the left and right of me at away games and in Europe. Everyone should be considered

I seem to be the only one greeting about it 😂, but I want the 3 counts a season explained from someone at the club , hows it a loyalty scheme if your not reaping the benefits of your loyalty until the 12 week count ,

until I read the FAQ I 100% thought we’d move position every time we gained points , to find that’s not the case 

so I’m taking it , you could over take somebody once the season starts but they remain ahead of you and could be at eg hibs away on less points until it’s counted in 12 weeks time 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate unless you've been to 8 away euros 45 games domestically 36 tours 15 rtv memberships you'll be fucked aw and tie backs for your curtains 

That Luxembourg trip should have been worth all the points alone mate. Losing passports the lot on the train back up the road but still less points than yer man with Rangers Tv 😂😂

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Dunno who you think I am mate, but I agree with the second part CCCS miles better bud this system is a sham - as you say, you need deep pockets to benefit and even then it's a race to see who can pick up the phone fastest when the window in regards your points/tier opens

You suck yer aunts nips for pocket money

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I seem to be the only one greeting about it 😂, but I want the 3 counts a season explained from someone at the club , hows it a loyalty scheme if your not reaping the benefits of your loyalty until the 12 week count ,

until I read the FAQ I 100% thought we’d move position every time we gained points , to find that’s not the case 

so I’m taking it , you could over take somebody once the season starts but they remain ahead of you and could be at eg hibs away on less points until it’s counted in 12 weeks time 

That’s the kind of questions the SLO should be responding too. What is the thinking and or/evidence for that? Greg has mentioned focus groups, this is a pretty big thing for the whole scheme, doubt the majority of focus groups have agreed that it gets updated 3 times a season... 

5 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

That Luxembourg trip should have been worth all the points alone mate. Losing passports the lot on the train back up the road but still less points than yer man with Rangers Tv 😂😂

Mate honestly man it's unreal. Scotland to Manchester to dusseldorf to. Luxembourg then same way back. 

2 points. Like a fucking UK entry into the eurovision 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s the kind of questions the SLO should be responding too. What is the thinking and or/evidence for that? Greg has mentioned focus groups, this is a pretty big thing for the whole scheme, doubt the majority of focus groups have agreed that it gets updated 3 times a season... 

Mate see if you tuned into the video preview of the Marcus gayle interview that's 3 points but going planes trains and automobiles it's 0.25 points 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mate see if you tuned into the video preview of the Marcus gayle interview that's 3 points but going planes trains and automobiles it's 0.25 points 

Ano mate. Imagine driving down to Manchester in the dead of night, getting a flight to Germany, drive through 2 countries, bus driver demands euros for your cargo in the bus fridge when your 3 hours fae Luxembourg, tipping the African in the service toilets and getting 1 point instead of sitting in ma gaff wae ma beer tap and RTV for treble the points eh 😂

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I remember the focus groups mate , I’m also sure there were open meetings held at ibrox to , me you anybody could go to , which is all a good idea , I still struggle to believe the supporters suggested any of the finalised MYGers rules though 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Ano mate. Imagine driving down to Manchester in the dead of night, getting a flight to Germany, drive through 2 countries, bus driver demands euros for your cargo in the bus fridge when your 3 hours fae Luxembourg, tipping the African in the service toilets and getting 1 point instead of sitting in ma gaff wae ma beer tap and RTV for treble the points eh 😂

My wee boy tried to copy the rest of the guys at the services and take a bottle a juice. The cunt grabbed him and let the rest go 😂😂

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I remember the focus groups mate , I’m also sure there were open meetings held at ibrox to , me you anybody could go to , which is all a good idea , I still struggle to believe the supporters suggested any of the finalised MYGers rules 

Think that’s one of the main problems mate. A could prepare an answer to everything they had and lead the conversation yet I’d leave a meeting like that feeling ave not been listened too

Just now, Rfc52 said:

My wee boy tried to copy the rest of the guys at the services and take a bottle a juice. The cunt grabbed him and let the rest go 😂😂

Big Wanyama trying to get an extra Euro out ye mate. Some trip that one 😂 Bus toilet locked, asked boys on bus 5 nd 8 aye our toilet is fine mate, here I am pissing in a glass bottle for 0.75 points eh

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Think that’s one of the main problems mate. A could prepare an answer to everything they had and lead the conversation yet I’d leave a meeting like that feeling ave not been listened too

Lad puts his hand up and suggests , even although I’ve not missed a game in five seasons I think you should charge me £50 to prove it , nah that’s not happened 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

RTV carryon not a bears suggestion either 

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Big Wanyama trying to get an extra Euro out ye mate. Some trip that one 😂 Bus toilet locked, asked boys on bus 5 nd 8 aye our toilet is fine mate, here I am pissing in a glass bottle for 0.75 points eh

Mate @Billy1984said I've just seen you in a pic, so you're right beind @Prso's headband😂😂😂.

I'm hinking ffs few hunner mile and I'm sitting right next to RM. Member and give him and boy in front a dip 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate @Billy1984said I've just seen you in a pic, so you're right beind @Prso's headband😂😂😂.

I'm hinking ffs few hunner mile and I'm sitting right next to RM. Member and give him and boy in front a dip 😂😂😂

He text me like see that FB pic that’s Rfc52 behind you. Genuinely thought he was taking the piss. Text him like fuck off mate am like 200 odd mile fae Glasgow absolutely no chance RM folklore is behind me😂😂