MyGers

CR3

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If we more than double the membership we get a player for a million or instead of buying a 3 million player we get a 4 million player. It’s a vehicle to get more money into the club IMO

That’s the thing mate see if the club just set up a membership Scheme told us that it was a voluntary scheme to get extra revenue into the club you would still get thousands Joining and the extra revenue. All this points shite and having to buy RTV, merch ect is a joke, points for not asking for a refund, come on tae fuck mate it’s a piss take. Don’t believe for a minute this is the best way to distribute away/Hampden  tickets.

I don’t know what is before anybody asks, Its not my job to find the answers. 

36 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Am I reading this right.... 

5 points for home ticket, 5 points for league attendance... 

So if I attend 8 games and buy Rangers TV I have the same points as someone who buys a season ticket? 

No you would then then have 80 points maximum if you paid the 200 quid for the unlimited which unless you are using a vpn is useless in the UK. Standard subscription would get you 65 points if you attended 8 games.

Season ticket alone is 120 points plus whatever for attendance or selling the ticket back to the club.

RTV subscribers don't get as much as people think.

4 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

People tend to react to any change in a negative manner, but once they've had an opportunity to look at things, digest the information, and then form their own opinion (rather than going with initial group-think) you tend to get a truer picture of what the change really means to people.

What's changed in regards this? do you reckon?

3 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

A points system rewarding fans while putting money into the club is a good thing, but they've totally fucked it with the wording in the statement for extra mygers points..... 

"As an additional reward for the loyalty of supporters who held a 2019/20 season ticket and did not request a refund..." 

.... No like these unloyal season ticket holders who asked for refunds :confused:

Thats not how they should be describing it,  there's folk with 3 and 4 season tickets per household and that refund could make a massive difference to folk on furlough. 

Should have been "as a thank you to supporters who don't require refunds..." 

I don't think it's a rewards system tho mate. They've took tickets away from your average fan and put it into a class system that you need to pay for a decent chunk towards. It's hindered your average fan.

13 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

What's changed in regards this? do you reckon?

Wasn't specifically talking about MyGers, just in general.

Personally I think that the vast majority of fans who don't have a ST or go to away games, but would like to contribute some money to the club, will see it as a positive, while those that go home and away every game will see the change as being more of a negative. Difficult balancing act when we've got hundreds of thousands of fans but you're limited to 4-5k who can get a match day ticket (if not a ST holder) or who don't go to away matches. I can appreciate the anger those guys feel.

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

Wasn't specifically talking about MyGers, just in general.

Personally I think that the vast majority of fans who don't have a ST or go to away games, but would like to contribute some money to the club, will see it as a positive, while those that go home and away every game will see the change as being more of a negative. Difficult balancing act when we've got hundreds of thousands of fans but you're limited to 4-5k who can get a match day ticket (if not a ST holder) or who don't go to away matches. I can appreciate the anger those guys feel.

Aye in general that's sometimes the case. It's human nature especially when it comes to change then you calm down, or take stock etc. 

Time's a good healer generally too, but the same stuff that's wrong with MyGers weeks ago, is still wrong now, today.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye in general that's sometimes the case. It's human nature especially when it comes to change then you calm down, or take stock etc. 

Time's a good healer generally too, but the same stuff that's wrong with MyGers weeks ago, is still wrong now, today.

points for no refund - it's actually got worse - and I didn't think it could

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Wheres it say that?

Dunno where it says it but it's true.

This is another thing that will shaft buses IMO. Their paper tickets and club season books for Ibrox .... you're gonna have to try really hard to move these on outside the ground, because there will be some folk who can't make Ibrox, but give the book to their mate to swipe someone in even for free so they don't lose 5-points when an Aberdeen game or something is coming up so how are you meant to compete with that if you've paper tickets to try and sell? 

I think it's aimed at getting you to use SeatStub with the club so they can pocket the money when they sell the ticket instead and give you points that way too.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You do, which is why it’s garbage. Definitely chose the wrong word there eh

Aye I thought you were meaning that anyone saying getting points for using SeatStub is garbage/untrue. You really must be clearer in ur communications in future. 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In terms of it helping to get tickets for semis and finals etc is this only if you've signed up to away and cup games?

Seems a daft question but what's the benefits for a ST holder like myself who doesn't tick those boxes on the form?

I could be wrong mate but I don't think you ticked the boxes for away games this season,I think you phone when each away game tickets become available and you get points for that and attending home games, etc and then points come into play for semi finals and finals.

It really is a bizarre situation the away/hampden support find ourselves in from next season on , constantly battling against our own club trying to keep ourselves in a position to be able to continue to support our team 

the club keep telling us “the fans groups said” “the fans group said” aye the fans group maybe said any chance we can get more than Livi and st Johnstone every season but no way have they said to achieve this can we please keep paying for irrelevant nonsense 

people will always say the club needs money but surely just once they can show a bit of compassion to the support , this scheme is going to coz loyal fathers and sons to be priced out going to support their team coz they just can’t afford to keep up the constant money for points 

the RTV one really sums up who we have at the helm in my opinion , anybody else in the world would have said we’ll need to leave that out can’t have 3 fans in the same house all paying £60 for the same product so the can continue to go to the games together but no no that’s exactly what Rangers have done 

make no mistake the merchandise is next , 50 MYGers points for the home strip etc 

Switch off your 3 Rangers TVs in the living room put on the full goalie strip and then off you go to Livingston away , fucking nonsense 

26 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It really is a bizarre situation the away/hampden support find ourselves in from next season on , constantly battling against our own club trying to keep ourselves in a position to be able to continue to support our team 

the club keep telling us “the fans groups said” “the fans group said” aye the fans group maybe said any chance we can get more than Livi and st Johnstone every season but no way have they said to achieve this can we please keep paying for irrelevant nonsense 

people will always say the club needs money but surely just once they can show a bit of compassion to the support , this scheme is going to coz loyal fathers and sons to be priced out going to support their team coz they just can’t afford to keep up the constant money for points 

the RTV one really sums up who we have at the helm in my opinion , anybody else in the world would have said we’ll need to leave that out can’t have 3 fans in the same house all paying £60 for the same product so the can continue to go to the games together but no no that’s exactly what Rangers have done 

make no mistake the merchandise is next , 50 MYGers points for the home strip etc 

Switch off your 3 Rangers TVs in the living room put on the full goalie strip and then off you go to Livingston away , fucking nonsense 

whoever the fans, from these groups who have campaigned behind the scenes for it moaning like little bitches because the ticket demand outstrips supply or they have an issue with the same faces at all the games, well then they're going to be in for a shock tbh because they've shafted themselves too in the process. It's not gave them a better chance, it's gave them less of a chance too.

One name (whom I won't mention as it's a semi-public forum) who was in Park Jnunior and Robertson's ear behind the scenes to look at this crap, let's just say the penny as dropped with him too now I was informed. Good. Hope he's one of the first to be watching us at Pittodrie from the comfort of his front room, with a can of beer, via RTV with a VPN setting.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Wait to see if we fuck up at the start of the season and drop all sorts of points and before you know it they will struggle to give away tickets a'la killie in the cup. If you walked by the ticket office you qualified for a ticket. 

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Wait to see if we fuck up at the start of the season and drop all sorts of points and before you know it they will struggle to give away tickets a'la killie in the cup. If you walked by the ticket office you qualified for a ticket. 

Bang on 👍🏻

Going to tell me gold members are going to be given access to Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell? Allocations are what? At the most 3.5k? Be about 7k gold members no bother 😂

Paying to be on a scheme but hope your mate or RSC comes through for you anyway until we play Livi