MyGers

CR3

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

I have no intention of attending away games.

I dont have a ST ticket as I was on the waiting list. So i have signed up to join the list. I may join RTV too. I enjoy giving money to the club where possible. I understand those who have been ST Holders and on the away scheme are pissed off. But our club needs money. 

Are you on the waiting list mate? You hadn't said

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

I have no intention of attending away games.

I dont have a ST ticket as I was on the waiting list. So i have signed up to join the list. I may join RTV too. I enjoy giving money to the club where possible. I understand those who have been ST Holders and on the away scheme are pissed off. But our club needs money. 

So you dont have a season ticket, have no interest of going to away games and you might, just might think about purchasing RTV .  Lifeblood of the club mate. We need more like you and your £50 against me and the approx £2k ive fired into following us this season, who thinks the club have got this massively wrong.

Your post just concretes my view that the club can get fucked with mygers. 

Money needs to go into the club somehow and I am still working therefore I have the means to help. I'll pay. 

It is poor timing, but Rangers have a business to run and need the fans that are able...to help. Doesn't make you any more or less of a fan whether you can or can't. 

Doing what you can helps:) 

5 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Money needs to go into the club somehow and I am still working therefore I have the means to help. I'll pay. 

It is poor timing, but Rangers have a business to run and need the fans that are able...to help. Doesn't make you any more or less of a fan whether you can or can't. 

Doing what you can helps:) 

It’s got nothing to do with that though .

46 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

So you dont have a season ticket, have no interest of going to away games and you might, just might think about purchasing RTV .  Lifeblood of the club mate. We need more like you and your £50 against me and the approx £2k ive fired into following us this season, who thinks the club have got this massively wrong.

Your post just concretes my view that the club can get fucked with mygers. 

It's not a game of my dads bigger than yours mate.

I don't want to go to away games because i dont wish to fund the other clubs.

I signed up to contribute some money to the club. I try go to up to 6/7 domestic home games a season and always purchase a European package. RTV looks like its about £96 for the year. Every fan contributes in their own way. Whether it be 2 grand, 600, or even 30 quid. 

If you've fired in that much then you should be a Gold member candidate?

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

So £50 a year to join a waiting list with no guarantee of a season ticket?

Yes. You get a intro pack, scarf and 10% off the restaurant. I think the shirts sale and future events at Ibrox eg interview nights will be given priority to My Gers members. Away tickets and cup tickets priority. I'm sure the list will grow. 30 days free RTV too.

Of course it's not worth £50. But it's something for putting cash into the club.

Four season books in this household- do they expect every one of us to pay for RTV ? If not, do I become the only gold member in the house if I take it ? 
Farce. They really are clueless. Couldn’t be any worse than the travel club right enough. One example travelling in midwinter to a fuckin freezing Germany for a friendly but not deemed fit to earn a point - unreal. 

Just now, mearns loyal said:

Four season books in this household- do they expect every one of us to pay for RTV ? If not, do I become the only gold member in the house if I take it ? 
Farce. They really are clueless. Couldn’t be any worse than the travel club right enough. One example travelling in midwinter to a fuckin freezing Germany for a friendly but not deemed fit to earn a point - unreal. 

I did email the SLO about that and he said he would feed it back - but stating he doesn't believe that example would affect many. I said it would as we have lots of Father/Mum and Son/Daughter attending games together from the same home.

4 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I did email the SLO about that and he said he would feed it back - but stating he doesn't believe that example would affect many. I said it would as we have lots of Father/Mum and Son/Daughter attending games together from the same home.

Nice to see you're at least opposing the SLO about these issues. More need to do it. 

3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

He's talking bullshit - effects plenty of people - 3 in my family all got season tickets so 2 would be out the equation - full things a fuckin shambles 

24 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

4 if yous will potentially never sit together at an away game or hampden again either mate , all different points etc , they state in the FAQ if friends and family do all manage to get a ticket they will try and sit you together , this is coming from the most incompetent ticket office in history though 

15 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Without feedback, issues can't be resolved. 

They had meetings upon meetings with supporters mate , I never attended but know for a fact it’s been a complete waste of time , no bear has piped up with any of that shite absolutely no chance 

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

They had meetings upon meetings with supporters mate , I never attended but know for a fact it’s been a complete waste of time , no bear has piped up with any of that shite absolutely no chance 

Ironically enough it said selected My Gers members will be able to sit down and provide feedback regarding this scheme and other fans initiatives. 

9 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Ironically enough it said selected My Gers members will be able to sit down and provide feedback regarding this scheme and other fans initiatives. 

Should be scrapped after one season then , good to know 

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

So £50 a year to join a waiting list with no guarantee of a season ticket?

Well, as a ST holder I got £10 off, so £40, now with the league called i would get a £25 voucher which means it's £15. 

This £15 gets me a club scarf, which even from the lookie lookies outside the stadium is £10, so it now seems a bit if a bargain & as the cash is going straight to the club and not the stall holders, some of whom are tarriers, seems an even better deal.

Being a member gets me priority access to the new strip, whenever it comes out. Discounts off various other commercial offerings too.

All that cash going to the club.

Lastly, it's a choice, like everything you spend your money on, you either ..

1. Want to buy & can afford it so do

2. Want to buy, can't afford it so don't 

3. Don't want to buy so ignore it completely 

Opt1 - why complain?

Opt2 - do you complain about the price if a ferrari or a multi-million house .. so why this.

Opt3 - see opt 1