MyGers

CR3

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Going to tell me gold members are going to be given access to Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell? Allocations are what? At the most 3.5k? Be about 7k gold members no bother 😂

Paying to be on a scheme but hope your mate or RSC comes through for you anyway until we play Livi

Unless a hefty amount of the 20k are waiting list bears it’s going to be worse than before 

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I was part of the away/hampden support but the club can stick their shitey scheme up their hole.  Ive paid out thousands over the last couple of years taking the next generation to away games but im done with it. I toyed with the idea last night again but i suppose it has to stop somewhere so for me im out. I really hope people get the tickets they want but i can only see it being a cash grab. Best of luck to the boys who enrolled 

I’m out when the merchandise starts mate , I buy one nice t shirt every season , I ain’t buying strips at 39 year old for tickets 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I’m out when the merchandise starts mate , I buy one nice t shirt every season , I ain’t buying strips at 39 year old for tickets 

At 41 i dont have the figure for it lol. Genuinely best of luck to all the boys on here who join it but I feel its another step on the road to "customer" rather than fan 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

At 41 i dont have the figure for it lol. Genuinely best of luck to all the boys on here who join it but I feel its another step on the road to "customer" rather than fan 

😂, need to see how it goes, nothing ever favours the normal punter though 

35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Going to tell me gold members are going to be given access to Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell? Allocations are what? At the most 3.5k? Be about 7k gold members no bother 😂

Paying to be on a scheme but hope your mate or RSC comes through for you anyway until we play Livi

It’s bonkers .Yet to see one bear out with LB to come up with anything that’s positive about this scheme .Sure there is but it the negatives are surely outweighing the positives 🤔

25 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I suppose if bears rise to the top of the points pile .They won’t be complaining .No way I will be trying to prove I’m extra loyal by going after wee bonus points .Fuck that for a game of soldiers 😄

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I’m not .I have the reason for taking it .
To have chance of semi or final .Who wouldn’t .The club know this of course 

Aye you are.

Sit moaning like fuck about it and a corrupt league for weeks now yet you plow money into it anyway.

Least you told Sky why you won't be giving them money though eh

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye you are.

Sit moaning like fuck about it and a corrupt league for weeks now yet you plow money into it anyway.

Least you told Sky why you won't be giving them money though eh

Why you a dick Son of William ?😄
Another one desperate like fuck to belittle over a nothing 

Wtf is it with this site nowadays 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I suppose if bears rise to the top of the points pile .They won’t be complaining .No way I will be trying to prove I’m extra loyal by going after wee bonus points .Fuck that for a game of soldiers 😄

Gon for a pint of milk in the goalie strip next week mate aye ? 😂

52 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I was part of the away/hampden support but the club can stick their shitey scheme up their hole.  Ive paid out thousands over the last couple of years taking the next generation to away games but im done with it. I toyed with the idea last night again but i suppose it has to stop somewhere so for me im out. I really hope people get the tickets they want but i can only see it being a cash grab. Best of luck to the boys who enrolled 

Gas8 .You will change your mind mate .It’s the only way for the semis and finals .And deep down you won’t want to be missing them 

It’s crafty as fuck but they have us over a barrel with it 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Gas8 .You will change your mind mate .It’s the only way for the semis and finals .And deep down you won’t want to be missing them 

It’s crafty as fuck but they have us over a barrel with it 

Nah mate. Made my mind up. This scheme wont last IMO. Its back of a fag packet stuff 

37 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why you a dick Son of William ?😄
Another one desperate like fuck to belittle over a nothing 

Wtf is it with this site nowadays 

Another one? Like me? 😂

You're the common denominator. Wtf is it with you these days? 👀

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Is there a price list anywhere for this season's ST? Had a good trawl and had no joy. On the waiting list...

Think it'll be a case of taking whatever you're offered tbh, demand will be high and doubt many available for public sale.

BF was just under 500 quid.