MyGers

CR3

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

20k signed up , unless a huge amount is the waiting list it’s just gonna be as you were for away tickets apart from its £68 for Livi away instead of £28 

Aye mate , but you're forgetting that Mygers members get to see a preview of the (already leaked ) new kit an hour before the non gullible :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Question on mygers (not for me)

Someone i know joined the mygers to get on season ticket waiting list. Do folk that sign up get pushed to the front as they have paid 50 quid to join mygers?

Yeah old list is gone , need to be on Mygers to make the list now 

4 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Someone i know joined the mygers to get on season ticket waiting list. Do folk that sign up get pushed to the front as they have paid 50 quid to join mygers?

Basically aye, but now there is 20k on themlist, you are at the end of that.

5 minutes ago, Skelf said:

you need to pay £50 MYGers to join the new waiting list , you then need to buy rtv and match tickets etc to push to the front 

12 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Although remember that a lot of those will be ST holders already. So in effect the ST waiting list will be alot smaller than 20k.

20 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

There's 20k Mygers members, not a 20k waiting list.

As @Inigosays that includes ST holders who were on the list but have never been removed since getting STs. Includes me.

I'd imagine the new waiting list, given having to pay 50 quid for it, would be very low 000s.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's 20k Mygers members, not a 20k waiting list.

As @Inigosays that includes ST holders who were on the list but have never been removed since getting STs. Includes me.

I'd imagine the new waiting list, given having to pay 50 quid for it, would be very low 000s.

Wasn't there 10k on the ST waiting list last year? 

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wasn't there 10k on the ST waiting list last year? 

It included folk not removed from it fir whatever reason. I was on it for STs for my kids, got them, but still get emails saying I'm on the list. It was nowhere near accurate as not maintained properly over the years.

11 hours ago, chris182 said:

Is there a price list anywhere for this season's ST? Had a good trawl and had no joy. On the waiting list...

Prices are the same as last season Im sure, not sure if that applies to new ST holders as well but I know the Govan was close to £600 if not more.