MyGers

CR3

2 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

I did email the SLO about that and he said he would feed it back - but stating he doesn't believe that example would affect many. I said it would as we have lots of Father/Mum and Son/Daughter attending games together from the same home.

Wow he actually said that? 

It’s literally going to affect thousands.  Fucking unreal man.

3 hours ago, Ace said:

I don't get the hate at all.

For years we've moaned that outside of buying a ST there's no real way to fund the club, however when ever there's a new way to get cash into the ckub it gets rained on .. every single time!

Merchandise - its too cheap, its too expensive, its a shit design etc, it wasnt my idea

Shares - im not paying into Club1872 because its not RangersFirst, they're all blazer chasers, it wasnt my idea

Membership scheme - who fkin designed it, its a ripoff, it should this way  it wasnt my idea 

ST sales - can't beleive they've frozen them, they should've dropped/raised the price, it wasnt my idea

However we must ..

Improve the squad (needs cash)

Improve the Stadium (needs cash)

Make up you're mind & remember the latter requires all of the former

If the cunts that run the club hadn’t fucked up our merchandise sources for several years then we wouldn’t need to fleece the fans. I would love to know how much money we have lost in shirt sales alone,what fucking legal eagle thought it was wise to go to war with a street wise cunt like Ashley? How much did we pish against the wall with the Pedro fiasco and don’t forget the cunts that hired him are still in charge. How much have we thrown away on pitches that weren’t good enough for public parks ? We’ve spent millions on players and are still shite but you are quite happy for our so called board to rip the pish,no thanks.

14 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Yeah his words were  he doesn't think it'll apply to many. He would feed it back though.

Nearly every person I know that’s ST holder has more than one ticket per household.  I’ve got three so would need to pay three mygers membership then sign up for RTV with three different names for us all to become gold members 🤣

They’re fucking at it with this 

17 minutes ago, Dickie said:

If the cunts that run the club hadn’t fucked up our merchandise sources for several years then we wouldn’t need to fleece the fans. I would love to know how much money we have lost in shirt sales alone,what fucking legal eagle thought it was wise to go to war with a street wise cunt like Ashley? How much did we pish against the wall with the Pedro fiasco and don’t forget the cunts that hired him are still in charge. How much have we thrown away on pitches that weren’t good enough for public parks ? We’ve spent millions on players and are still shite but you are quite happy for our so called board to rip the pish,no thanks.

Class post mate and see all the bears that followed that debacle for years the length and breadth of the county unless they pay £50 it doesn’t matter a fuck, yer struck off from following your team 

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Nearly every person I know that’s ST holder has more than one ticket per household.  I’ve got three so would need to pay three mygers membership then sign up for RTV with three different names for us all to become gold members 🤣

They’re fucking at it with this 

Said on another post exactly that - shows how fuckin out of touch that SLO is with supporters 

49 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So when we lose to teams like Hibs again because we couldn't buy the players we need dye to lack of finances .. do you blame the board or yourself?

7 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I just look at it as a vehicle to get more money into the club for players regardless if there’s a benefit or not.

Clubs in the premiership do similar with the odd bits of merchandise tat sent to whoever signs up and these are open to both ST holders and those who are not. 

Some Bears will also sign up with no intention of chasing an away ticket.

Yes there’s negatives but if we want to stop 9.5 in a row we all need to give what we can IMO

Mate it ended at 8 in a row. The in a row is no more.

12 minutes ago, Ace said:

So when we lose to teams like Hibs again because we couldn't buy the players we need dye to lack of finances .. do you blame the board or yourself?

Hibs have a tenth of our finances, are refunding their supporters for last season, and have Jack Ross as Manager.

If we lose to them, I won't be thinking it was because I didn't pay over the odds for a MyGers membership!!

24 minutes ago, Ace said:

I’ll blame you coz your using yer voucher and only paying £15 towards MYGers 👍🏻😂

44 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Three season tickets in my house.   We don't want scarves as we already have scarves.  Welcome packs are usually utter crap.  I think the  MyGers membership scheme is a slap in the face to thousands in our support.  I may take it this year due to the £25 vouchers we are due but no intention of taking it up in subsequent years.   

That's fair mate.

If you are only focused on keeping your STs with the family and not attending away or neutral ground cup games, then not much changes for you.

It's more for those wishing to travel away or get tickets to the semi/final/who want a ST in the future.

There will be some benefits away from tickets and I'm sure My Gers will be shaped up a little better as the seasons go on. It's just not landed at a great time for people financially. 

4 hours ago, Ace said:

This season we lost to a shite hearts team twice as well as Hamilton and I can assure you it was fuck all to do with me.

4 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

That's fair mate.

If you are only focused on keeping your STs with the family and not attending away or neutral ground cup games, then not much changes for you.

It's more for those wishing to travel away or get tickets to the semi/final/who want a ST in the future.

There will be some benefits away from tickets and I'm sure My Gers will be shaped up a little better as the seasons go on. It's just not landed at a great time for people financially. 

As I understand the wording, as we three have all signed up for ALL non-season ticket home games including Friendlies and Euro then we qualify for inclusion for cup semi-finals and finals.   We have decided not to go for away tickets in Scotland due to the number of gutless and bigoted clubs.

15 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Just renewed there and went to sign up for this big I’m just getting timed out messages on the website, is everyone else getting that?

RFC Website timing out for me too on the laptop but connects on phone. Server might be down as been no announcement on an upgrade to website this weekend, that I can recollect. 

15 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

MyGers should be free to season ticket holders as a thank you. The option to 'buy in' to the scheme should be next year.

The board are good at saying 'we are all in this together' but it seems the ordinary supporter is the one who is doing the most for the club.

Always been the way. Anyone who thinks the board will reward loyalty are off their head.