MyGers

CR3

50 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you end up getting the £25 voucher then yes

Not had the voucher sent mate ??? They couldn't organise their arse from their elbow in that place

Do you have number I can phone , to give them dogs abuse

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not had the voucher sent mate ??? They couldn't organise their arse from their elbow in that place

Do you have number I can phone , to give them dogs abuse

Nobody has afaik yet mate, was only being given if the season was cancelled which they have done so probably won’t be long.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Nobody has afaik yet mate, was only being given if the season was cancelled which they have done so probably won’t be long.

I reluctantly paid the full amount for my ST 480 including 3 admin fee . I thought there were laws against them charging fees now

The MYGERS thing is not right . yet if I get it for 15bucks , I won't moan too much

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

10,000 members already lol. Sure one of the perks was it was going to be “exclusive” and easier to get tickets when it all came out. 

Literally going to end up with the same numbers that were on the away scheme last year, only now youve paid £50 to get Livi away twice 

Not all of them will want tickets for away games. And it really depends on numbers in Gold & Silver.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

10,000 members already lol. Sure one of the perks was it was going to be “exclusive” and easier to get tickets when it all came out. 

Literally going to end up with the same numbers that were on the away scheme last year, only now youve paid £50 to get Livi away twice 

Only hope is many of the 10k are on it to rejoin the season ticket waiting list 

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

Alot of My Gers have signed up to back money into the club. I'd be surprised if 50% of the members will want to go away.

Your needing to sit doon on this thread mate , not one person is paying MYGers just to give the club money , they’re paying it to try get way tickets , priority for up finals (which was all free for season ticket holders in the past) or join the waiting list 

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

There were 16k on the away scheme last season so still a bit to go to match that & that’s before you count how many have signed up to MyGers with no interest in away tickets. 

Regradless, it was never designed to be exclusive or easier to get tickets so not sure where that has come from. It’s designed so that those that contribute the most to the club & go to most games get priority on tickets. 

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Your needing to sit doon on this thread mate , not one person is paying MYGers just to give the club money , they’re paying it to try get way tickets , priority for up finals (which was all free for season ticket holders in the past) or join the waiting list 

That's no fair MorelosRangers is single handily keeping the fuckin club going 

38 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There were 16k on the away scheme last season so still a bit to go to match that & that’s before you count how many have signed up to MyGers with no interest in away tickets. 

Regradless, it was never designed to be exclusive or easier to get tickets so not sure where that has come from. It’s designed so that those that contribute the most to the club & go to most games get priority on tickets. 

Canae wait to sell parkheed for 1100 quid per ticket imo 

34 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I was told yesterday that the Mygers was primarily (ticket wise) to stop “ghost clubs”

The same guy told me he got less tickets for games than certain buses do..

I think it will be difficult for rsc and bears  to get people who don’t go away  to send for them now to , they’d need to give the bear £50 then rely on them logging it at the time and date for the ticket, having said that 10k is a shock unless I as said earlier most are  waiting list MYGers members 

40 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

33 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I was told yesterday that the Mygers was primarily (ticket wise) to stop “ghost clubs”

The same guy told me he got less tickets for games than certain buses do..

Mate the work the rscs do for the tickets I don't begrudge them ghost clubs. That's Rangers fault not the rscs. 

You know by who we know the work that goes into grabbing these tickets it's jot like they're cheating anyone 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate the work the rscs do for the tickets I don't begrudge them ghost clubs. That's Rangers fault not the rscs. 

You know by who we know the work that goes into grabbing these tickets it's jot like they're cheating anyone 

The guy who told me had a fucking cheek!!!

17 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I get your point mate- but you don’t need to be on MyGers to get onto the CCCS- it does still exist, it’s just that MyGers members on it get first priority.

The non-MyGers CCCS members get second priority, above non-ST MyGers members.

I’m also not sure I would call the CCCS “free”. If you wanted those semi and final tickets you were duty bound to buy every non-ST home match.

5 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Well I did & think many other overseas Bears will do the same to support the club. 

7 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Signed up purely for European away games tbh, zero interest in going to any away games in this cesspit of a country from now on

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not a bit to go at all. That’s 10k in under a month. Another 6k on top of that will be easiely done which is pre- My gers numbers. 

That’s never going to happen regardless of how much the club push it, the making it easier for those that go to all games. Once it gets to circa 15k even a third of those in category gold is 5k, which is more than any away ground in Scotland. How is that priority? It isn’t. It’s still a scramble, albeit a much smaller scramble but it’s really no priority. 

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Signed up purely for European away games tbh, zero interest in going to any away games in this cesspit of a country from now on

I think I’m swerving towards the same tbh but just not seeing the myGers scheme like others. Fwiw if I decide to go to away games I’ll be alright, I usually always am, just hope the mygers thing isn’t an extra £50 for 2 games a season like usual. 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think I’m swerving towards the same tbh but just not seeing the myGers scheme like others. Fwiw if I decide to go to away games I’ll be alright, I usually always am, just hope the mygers thing isn’t an extra £50 for 2 games a season like usual. 

Tbf it’s only an extra 20 quid if you have a season ticket and would be joining travel club anyway, don’t think there’s any perfect way to do it tbh the demand for tickets is always going to be greater than tickets available, if this is just a dressed up way to make money though thrn the club might as well have just raised season tickets 20 quid.