Sign in to follow this  
CR3

MyGers

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

Yup, so it basically costs you the £150 pounds in tickets you missed out on this season (for which we are getting a rumoured £25 voucher) and then another £15 cash.

So £165 in total

On the bright side, when they put the price up to £65 next season they'll be 'saving' us £100 quid in return for our 'loyalty' :thumbsup:

Stinks tbh 

Pitiful from the club and no one at the club or pretending to be liaison will convince me otherwise 

23 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Mad how ye know it will be absolute false shite before even hitting play 

Couple of young compliant “ yes “ people

All Rangers problems have gone .These 2 cape crusaders have saved the day with “My Gers” 
I’m glad I spoke with that Greg .As now I can see ,what I was so disillusioned with ,while speaking on the phone with him  

“it’s definitely not a cash grab though “ 🤔

MoodyBlue1872 and Cedrick like this

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Can guarantee they’ll not have said “even although you’ve followed Rangers the length and breadth of Europe and Scotland for 5 years , unless you pay £50 you can forget about doing it anymore”

“once you join we’ve not got the capability to do it properly so we’ll award you 3 times a season even although there’s a fair chance you should have been at 3 away games but until we can be arsed counting  it you’ll need to miss the games 

so I’ll gee it a by , the fact Rangers try to make out this is doing us a favour is embarrassing 

It's a certainty when My Gers reaches 20,000 plus that cup semi and final tickets will only be offered to My Gers ST holders. They almost alluded to it there for further down the line.

To attend, you're better just signing up now and gathering your points. Don't go in 2 years later at the bottom of the pile.

My Gers is here to stay.

One Jock Wallace likes this

3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

It's a certainty when My Gers reaches 20,000 plus that cup semi and final tickets will only be offered to My Gers ST holders. They almost alluded to it there for further down the line.

To attend, you're better just signing up now and gathering your points. Don't go in 2 years later at the bottom of the pile.

My Gers is here to stay.

@eejay the dj right on Q 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

My Gers is here to stay.

So it’s a kind of blackmail really 

I’ve had no problem getting tickets for semis and finals last 10 years .So if I don’t join this .Rangers are saying fuck your eejay .Even although you paid 500 brick for your season ticket for the umpteenth year in a row 

Cedrick and TartanTeddy like this

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

So it’s a kind of blackmail really 

I’ve had no problem getting tickets for semis and finals last 10 years .So if I don’t join this .Rangers are saying fuck your eejay

It's exactly that - though it's probably more exploitation than it is blackmail. 

You've been going every week for ten years but if you don't pay an extra £40 then you won't get to a cup final again.

But, of course, it's a reward for your loyalty!! :sarcasm:

I joined to give the club money. I usually buy the ‘legacy’ yearly unlimited RTV subscription.  Is there anything I should know about how to renew (especially if I take a lot of short holidays)

3 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I joined to give the club money. I usually buy the ‘legacy’ yearly unlimited RTV subscription.  Is there anything I should know about how to renew (especially if I take a lot of short holidays)

It would just be the case of making sure your Rangers number is in your account information. 

18 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

It would just be the case of making sure your Rangers number is in your account information. 

Mate see honestly, who's thought this is better than the cccs? 

More chance of rank. And file getting taigs or Aberdeen than through this route. 

Seems a money grab to me tbh 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate see honestly, who's thought this is better than the cccs? 

More chance of rank. And file getting taigs or Aberdeen than through this route. 

Seems a money grab to me tbh 

as discussed in the webinar every bit of feedback we’ve had for years is “you need to reward loyalty” we have made a scheme that acknowledges 5 years of match history as a starting point. 

semi/finals last year was an extremely busy time for complaints from those who followed the club from the 3rd division and before really frustrated that all cccs fans are treated equally. 

If it was just a money grab the club could’ve put a fee on joining the away scheme with no other benefits and kept travel club separate - instead there is a full membership with all the associated prizes, discounts and perks. Really genuinely think this will be a massive success. 

but as @eejay the dj says I’m a yes man so I would say that 

One Jock Wallace likes this

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

All Rangers problems have gone .These 2 cape crusaders have saved the day with “My Gers” 
I’m glad I spoke with that Greg .As now I can see ,what I was so disillusioned with ,while speaking on the phone with him  

“it’s definitely not a cash grab though “ 🤔

That Webinar was an absolute car crash with the "SLO"  and the marketing girl. Absolutely awful.  If she is a  "senior" exec I'd dread to think the standard of the junior ones!!! 

I take it the Everyone Anyone shite extends to employing people who are a bit special to make it feel inclusive??! 

Fuck me. 

eejay the dj likes this