MyGers

CR3

1 minute ago, Louden_Greg said:

Vast majority of points are earned from the home games. 

RTV for the domestic Product RTV is 25 points for the season and doesn’t include any games. 

the international version is 40 points for the season with all the games available but that will work out less then 1 point per game for big outlay (roughly £240 though MyGers gets you a month off). 

we address the points being less in the webinar. As we have switched from a points on application to a points on purchase those eligible for the points has diminished and where points are more limited in their availability we will be looking to bring the points down so that the reward of getting the ticket is balanced off with getting the MyGers points - that’s why the OF away game is worth zero loyalty as we could sell that allocation 20 times over without any effort. 

the away euro points being less was something that was heavily debated and I appreciate anyone who holds a different opinion on where we have came down on. 

in relation to seat sub, that came from the focus groups involving fans based further away (we had a NI specific one for instance). Some games travel is not available or kick off times prohibitive also we didn’t want to punish fans who have further to travel. This also allows things like a holiday to be booked before the season is out and a fan can know that it isn’t going to be detrimental to them. I think personally it’s one we need to keep an eye one and maybe we have to put a limit on the number of times it could be used in a season for instance but I believe in the principles behind it and they were tested in many many focus groups. 

No really selling it to me tbh mate. 

I've bought for us 2 but its because what the support do. 

Disappointed in the club for it but we've been here since forever and will continue to be but the club really need to take the away support who've done this from 2012 and beyond. 

I hope it works as I hope everything the club does but it's a boot in the balls. 

Guys with a chance for the chamber of secrets last year have now paid 50 quid for no chance at it 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Mate, I get your point on the webinar on the seat sub getting the same points, but if boys go at the arse end of the season, similar to the last few when it’s over and others canny be arsed and get the same points, surely that’s shite? @Louden_Greg

What about killie in the cup? 

Some of us got allocated and then bought extra tickets. We should be on about 103 points for that 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s shite .End of ..No way they should have entertained doing something, at the end of a season most of us lost  5 games and no guarantee of football next season

Just bonkers for me .And blackmailing us into the bargain 

Mate i know you'll take it. You you know I'll take it. 

Thats why they done it. We will pay it. 

I've done it and I'm against it but it's what we do 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Mate, I get your point on the webinar on the seat sub getting the same points, but if boys go at the arse end of the season, similar to the last few when it’s over and others canny be arsed and get the same points, surely that’s shite? @Louden_Greg

I think If it was being used in the way described we’d change it for those games - it’s about the intention behind the points. As alluded to we could set a limit on the number of times it can be used in a season. 

a good example on that one is the tour - you can only earn points on that once a season. 

8 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I think If it was being used in the way described we’d change it for those games - it’s about the intention behind the points. As alluded to we could set a limit on the number of times it can be used in a season. 

a good example on that one is the tour - you can only earn points on that once a season. 

Aye but why are you rewarding people for monies spent when some of the boys who go that I know spend every penny extra between the season ticket and away games. 

Mate you're punishing the loyal rather than awarding. 

Why would UK based guys need RTV when they attend almost every game? 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See at times our club disgust me. 

I've joined but fuck me man I

If they were up front about it I don't think a lot of people would care, its the daft wee paragraphs like our loyalty won't be taken for granted etc that do your nut in the most. 

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

Vast majority of points are earned from the home games. 

RTV for the domestic Product RTV is 25 points for the season and doesn’t include any games. 

the international version is 40 points for the season with all the games available but that will work out less then 1 point per game for big outlay (roughly £240 though MyGers gets you a month off). 

we address the points being less in the webinar. As we have switched from a points on application to a points on purchase those eligible for the points has diminished and where points are more limited in their availability we will be looking to bring the points down so that the reward of getting the ticket is balanced off with getting the MyGers points - that’s why the OF away game is worth zero loyalty as we could sell that allocation 20 times over without any effort. 

the away euro points being less was something that was heavily debated and I appreciate anyone who holds a different opinion on where we have came down on. 

in relation to seat sub, that came from the focus groups involving fans based further away (we had a NI specific one for instance). Some games travel is not available or kick off times prohibitive also we didn’t want to punish fans who have further to travel. This also allows things like a holiday to be booked before the season is out and a fan can know that it isn’t going to be detrimental to them. I think personally it’s one we need to keep an eye one and maybe we have to put a limit on the number of times it could be used in a season for instance but I believe in the principles behind it and they were tested in many many focus groups. 

BTW if vast majority are earned on home games what about all of us getting away games via bus, club or independently? 

Via the guy in Burundi? 

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Go to Luxembourg grab half a point, sit in the hoose get 51 points as a loyal guy. 

It’s fucking ridiculous mate. 
wonder how many loyalty point we will get considering we won’t be at a home game for another 6 months? 😂

6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

It’s fucking ridiculous mate. 
wonder how many loyalty point we will get considering we won’t be at a home game for another 6 months? 😂

-7 probably whilst my gers rtv subscribers get 36.

5 cunts in the domican Republic way 14 spares for the taigs away 

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Go to Luxembourg grab half a point, sit in the hoose get 51 points as a loyal guy. 

It seems as though people involved in the running of the club just think of ideas and run with them straight away instead of sitting down and going through every good and bad point before making a decision, because that would be the normal thing to do, but obviously not at Rangers. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It seems as though people involved in the running of the club just think of ideas and run with them straight away instead of sitting down and going through every good and bad point before making a decision, because that would be the normal thing to do, but obviously not at Rangers. 

Surely they would sit down and speak to club1872😂 as they are one of the biggest stakeholders 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Told you at the time and to be fair to you i take it you wanted to tell me to fuck up but i think i have been spot on with this shite. Its a cash grab  , pure and simple. From the first time this was suggested it was gonnae be a fuckin riot.

No.1 - our ticket office cannae run a bath never mind a points based ticketing system

No.2 - said it at the time, the new commercial director  will roll onto town, jack the cost of supporting the team up and in 2 year his bio on linked in will be how he increased turnover......with no mention of milking existing supporters.

No.3 - i get it, we are an international club and the people (particularly ex pats ) want to feel part of it.  But the points for RTV are a slap in the face for the guys who travel home and away, week in and week out.  You want to include people in the 'Rangers family' but not to the detriment of the rank and file who traipse the country to watch, and lets no split hairs here, absolute garbage since the turn of the year. 

And while im at it, what a fuckin disgrace the ugrading of bar72  has become. These folk pay premium for their seat and i get the club has to try and maximise the revenue but were the people in the area concerned consulted about the dramatic increases? 

The stopping of the league season saved the teams blushes as far as i am concerned. Gerrard could have been out on his arse depending how results went and a few of the first teamers could go with him if it was up to me.   Summed up,the myGers thing to me sums us up over the last few years. An answer to a question that throws up much more questions than before 

Mate i agree. But I've been seen and done it our wee yins haven't, you're right with it but they've been through the shite and deserve to see the good times so I'll pay incase that's this weekend, its no about disagreeing way you it's about fenians being in the vicinity 😂😂

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mate i agree. But I've been seen and done it our wee yins haven't, you're right with it but they've been through the shite and deserve to see the good times so I'll pay incase that's this weekend, its no about disagreeing way you it's about fenians being in the vicinity 😂😂

They need bagged then so we can talk openly :) 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I think that is not fair. On MyGers we had around 20 focus group meetings with fans. You can disagree with the outcome of it but the reasoning behind each decision within MyGers has sound logic. But it will be tested in practise. 

30 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

BTW if vast majority are earned on home games what about all of us getting away games via bus, club or independently? 

Via the guy in Burundi? 

I’m not sure I understand the question but points can only be earned on tickets you get as an individual. Any from an RSC or other source won’t get added to your MyGers points total.