MyGers

CR3

4 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

They need bagged then so we can talk openly :) 

But genuinely I've paid it for the reasons all your mumping and moaning will join it. I Rangers are 9lating on that 

BTW the taigs are doing the same bar their public perception and you'll know how I know that that but that's what they're saying 

4 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I think that is not fair. On MyGers we had around 20 focus group meetings with fans. You can disagree with the outcome of it but the reasoning behind each decision within MyGers has sound logic. But it will be tested in practise. 

People missing out on tickets who have been going home, away and abroad for years because they're being outdone on a points system by somebody buying everything in a shop has no logic whatsoever. 

8 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I’m not sure I understand the question but points can only be earned on tickets you get as an individual. Any from an RSC or other source won’t get added to your MyGers points total. 

Right ht so gersry in Burundi will get more points than non club allocated Dave at killie? 

13 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I think that is not fair. On MyGers we had around 20 focus group meetings with fans. You can disagree with the outcome of it but the reasoning behind each decision within MyGers has sound logic. But it will be tested in practise. 

How and from where were the fans for the focus group picked 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People missing out on tickets who have been going home, away and abroad for years because they're being outdone on a points system by somebody buying everything in a shop has no logic whatsoever. 

It’s also not reflective of the system that’s proposed.  Really have an issue with people slagging off something they haven’t looked into. 

currently there is no points available for retail purchases. 

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Right ht so gersry in Burundi will get more points than non club allocated Dave at killie? 

The boy abroad gets no additional points for any specific games. They get a set amount like the ST holders who get 120 points for their ST.

2 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

It’s also not reflective of the system that’s proposed.  Really have an issue with people slagging off something they haven’t looked into. 

currently there is no points available for retail purchases. 

Fair enough, still don't see why the club couldn't have released this as a consensus to the wider fanbase before launching it, when clearly there's major issues with the scheme. 

27 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I’m not sure I understand the question but points can only be earned on tickets you get as an individual. Any from an RSC or other source won’t get added to your MyGers points total. 

OK so Tam in Burundi will get more points than a guy who's paid an RSC membership to MyGers and been allocated an RSC ticket? 

I pay 10 pounds to Sandbank RSC for being a member. I've paid 40 for MyGers personal. Don't get killie but get it through snadbamk and even though I've paid the tenner I don't get a point? 

So two memberships and nae point prick cause I wasn't successful in club one but in the club one I paid to be a member of but as its not club scheme nae points?,😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

Will you explain the Rangers TV one, 3 in my house got season ticket, if we get Rangers TV how are the points issued

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

OK so Tam in Burundi will get more points than a guy who's paid an RSC membership to MyGers and been allocated an RSC ticket? 

I pay 10 pounds to Sandbank RSC for being a member. I've paid 40 for MyGers personal. Don't get killie but get it through snadbamk and even though I've paid the tenner I don't get a point? 

So two memberships and nae point prick cause I wasn't successful in club one but in the club one I paid to be a member of but as its not club scheme nae points?,😂😂😂

Hi @Jeffrey

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Go to Luxembourg grab half a point, sit in the hoose get 51 points as a loyal guy. 

I get your point, but that doesn't bring the club any money though. 

The points are based on loyalty where the club is making money i.e. home games.

Fans paying thousands for fights and hotels all over Europe have every right to feel angry. However, Rangers like other clubs need to ensure we turn in as much cash as possible. Away fans mean nothing financially to the club. They actually cost us in Europe with fines (I'm sure the club would rather not take any behind closed doors). A full Ibrox is what it's all about when you count up the financials.

Just now, MorelosRangers said:

I get your point, but that doesn't bring the club any money though. 

The points are based on loyalty where the club is making money i.e. home games.

Fans paying thousands for fights and hotels all over Europe have every right to feel angry. However, Rangers like other clubs need to ensure we turn in as much cash as possible. Away fans mean nothing financially to the club. They actually cost us in Europe with fines (I'm sure the club would rather not take any behind closed doors). A full Ibrox is what it's all about when you count up the financials.

OK so they wee guy that does 24 home games and 22 away doesn't deserve the points a Tam the mad cross dresser in Burundi who had a 42 game rtv package? 

Geez peace man. 

You defo don't go on a bus 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate i know you'll take it. You you know I'll take it. 

Thats why they done it. We will pay it. 

I've done it and I'm against it but it's what we do 

You are right 52 .It kills me though 

ST bought and I’m waiting on this voucher and other thing that’s to be announce before I do the Mygers .Going to still moan like fuck over it though 😂

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

OK so they wee guy that does 24 home games and 22 away doesn't deserve the points a Tam the mad cross dresser in Burundi who had a 42 game rtv package? 

Geez peace man. 

You defo don't go on a bus 

I get it. But, the RTV membership (Home or Worldwide) is worth over a couple hundred quid in some cases - which all goes to Rangers. Away ticket sales mean zilch.

7 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I get it. But, the RTV membership (Home or Worldwide) is worth over a couple hundred quid in some cases - which all goes to Rangers. Away ticket sales mean zilch.

Fuck I forgot all about you, I asked the SLO how the points for Rangers TV were worked out when 3 in the household had season tickets, why the fuck did I not ask you 

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Fuck I forgot all about you, I asked the SLO how the points for Rangers TV were worked out when 3 in the household had season tickets, why the fuck did I not ask you 

I asked him too and he said he didn't think it would happen in many cases. I've emailed the My Gers feedback team to get clarification. 

12 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I asked him too and he said he didn't think it would happen in many cases. I've emailed the My Gers feedback team to get clarification. 

So like me he didn't give you an answer, and it doesn't matter how many it effects there is surely some sort of ruling