Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CR3

MyGers

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It seems as though people involved in the running of the club just think of ideas and run with them straight away instead of sitting down and going through every good and bad point before making a decision, because that would be the normal thing to do, but obviously not at Rangers. 

I think that is not fair. On MyGers we had around 20 focus group meetings with fans. You can disagree with the outcome of it but the reasoning behind each decision within MyGers has sound logic. But it will be tested in practise. 

One Jock Wallace likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

BTW if vast majority are earned on home games what about all of us getting away games via bus, club or independently? 

Via the guy in Burundi? 

 

I’m not sure I understand the question but points can only be earned on tickets you get as an individual. Any from an RSC or other source won’t get added to your MyGers points total. 

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

They need bagged then so we can talk openly :) 

But genuinely I've paid it for the reasons all your mumping and moaning will join it. I Rangers are 9lating on that 

BTW the taigs are doing the same bar their public perception and you'll know how I know that that but that's what they're saying 

Gascoigne8 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I think that is not fair. On MyGers we had around 20 focus group meetings with fans. You can disagree with the outcome of it but the reasoning behind each decision within MyGers has sound logic. But it will be tested in practise. 

People missing out on tickets who have been going home, away and abroad for years because they're being outdone on a points system by somebody buying everything in a shop has no logic whatsoever. 

wully likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I’m not sure I understand the question but points can only be earned on tickets you get as an individual. Any from an RSC or other source won’t get added to your MyGers points total. 

Right ht so gersry in Burundi will get more points than non club allocated Dave at killie? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I think that is not fair. On MyGers we had around 20 focus group meetings with fans. You can disagree with the outcome of it but the reasoning behind each decision within MyGers has sound logic. But it will be tested in practise. 

How and from where were the fans for the focus group picked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People missing out on tickets who have been going home, away and abroad for years because they're being outdone on a points system by somebody buying everything in a shop has no logic whatsoever. 

It’s also not reflective of the system that’s proposed.  Really have an issue with people slagging off something they haven’t looked into. 
 

currently there is no points available for retail purchases. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People put theirselves forward when the club emailed/tweeted about it a think lad

And then picked at random 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Right ht so gersry in Burundi will get more points than non club allocated Dave at killie? 

The boy abroad gets no additional points for any specific games. They get a set amount like the ST holders who get 120 points for their ST.

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

It’s also not reflective of the system that’s proposed.  Really have an issue with people slagging off something they haven’t looked into. 
 

currently there is no points available for retail purchases. 

Fair enough, still don't see why the club couldn't have released this as a consensus to the wider fanbase before launching it, when clearly there's major issues with the scheme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I’m not sure I understand the question but points can only be earned on tickets you get as an individual. Any from an RSC or other source won’t get added to your MyGers points total. 

OK so Tam in Burundi will get more points than a guy who's paid an RSC membership to MyGers and been allocated an RSC ticket? 

 

I pay 10 pounds to Sandbank RSC for being a member. I've paid 40 for MyGers personal. Don't get killie but get it through snadbamk and even though I've paid the tenner I don't get a point? 

So two memberships and nae point prick cause I wasn't successful in club one but in the club one I paid to be a member of but as its not club scheme nae points?,😂😂😂

Jeffrey, Gascoigne8 and RFC RYAN like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

I think that is not fair. On MyGers we had around 20 focus group meetings with fans. You can disagree with the outcome of it but the reasoning behind each decision within MyGers has sound logic. But it will be tested in practise. 

Will you explain the Rangers TV one, 3 in my house got season ticket, if we get Rangers TV how are the points issued

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

OK so Tam in Burundi will get more points than a guy who's paid an RSC membership to MyGers and been allocated an RSC ticket? 

 

I pay 10 pounds to Sandbank RSC for being a member. I've paid 40 for MyGers personal. Don't get killie but get it through snadbamk and even though I've paid the tenner I don't get a point? 

So two memberships and nae point prick cause I wasn't successful in club one but in the club one I paid to be a member of but as its not club scheme nae points?,😂😂😂

Hi @Jeffrey

simplythebest and Jeffrey like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Go to Luxembourg grab half a point, sit in the hoose get 51 points as a loyal guy. 

 

I get your point, but that doesn't bring the club any money though. 

The points are based on loyalty where the club is making money i.e. home games.

Fans paying thousands for fights and hotels all over Europe have every right to feel angry. However, Rangers like other clubs need to ensure we turn in as much cash as possible. Away fans mean nothing financially to the club. They actually cost us in Europe with fines (I'm sure the club would rather not take any behind closed doors). A full Ibrox is what it's all about when you count up the financials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MorelosRangers said:

I get your point, but that doesn't bring the club any money though. 

The points are based on loyalty where the club is making money i.e. home games.

Fans paying thousands for fights and hotels all over Europe have every right to feel angry. However, Rangers like other clubs need to ensure we turn in as much cash as possible. Away fans mean nothing financially to the club. They actually cost us in Europe with fines (I'm sure the club would rather not take any behind closed doors). A full Ibrox is what it's all about when you count up the financials.

OK so they wee guy that does 24 home games and 22 away doesn't deserve the points a Tam the mad cross dresser in Burundi who had a 42 game rtv package? 

Geez peace man. 

You defo don't go on a bus 

RFC RYAN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate i know you'll take it. You you know I'll take it. 

 

Thats why they done it. We will pay it. 

I've done it and I'm against it but it's what we do 

You are right 52 .It kills me though 

ST bought and I’m waiting on this voucher and other thing that’s to be announce before I do the Mygers .Going to still moan like fuck over it though 😂

Gascoigne8 and Rfc52 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are right 52 .It kills me though 

ST bought and I’m waiting on this voucher and other thing that’s to be announce before I do the Mygers .Going to still moan like fuck over it though 😂

So will I mate. 

 

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

OK so they wee guy that does 24 home games and 22 away doesn't deserve the points a Tam the mad cross dresser in Burundi who had a 42 game rtv package? 

Geez peace man. 

You defo don't go on a bus 

I get it. But, the RTV membership (Home or Worldwide) is worth over a couple hundred quid in some cases - which all goes to Rangers. Away ticket sales mean zilch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I get it. But, the RTV membership (Home or Worldwide) is worth over a couple hundred quid in some cases - which all goes to Rangers. Away ticket sales mean zilch.

Fuck I forgot all about you, I asked the SLO how the points for Rangers TV were worked out when 3 in the household had season tickets, why the fuck did I not ask you 

Cedrick and ger4life_1872 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Fuck I forgot all about you, I asked the SLO how the points for Rangers TV were worked out when 3 in the household had season tickets, why the fuck did I not ask you 

I asked him too and he said he didn't think it would happen in many cases. I've emailed the My Gers feedback team to get clarification. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I get it. But, the RTV membership (Home or Worldwide) is worth over a couple hundred quid in some cases - which all goes to Rangers. Away ticket sales mean zilch.

Geez peace 

Cedrick likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...