Next season

King Jela

Now that the dust has settled from the tims tainted 9* how do we go about stopping the 10? How does he go about sorting the mess from last season to challenge beyond fucking Christmas next season?  Another rebuild or try and improve on what's there? 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better quality in the final third. The guys supporting Morelos need to be getting much better numbers than they were. It’s the key difference between us and that mob.

The mentality issue needs fixed. The players take a share of the blame for that but strength comes from the top. A leader can make cowards think they’re world beaters. Gerrard and co have the biggest part to play in fixing this.

Need to be able to adapt to a different formation. We need more physicality in the middle of the park, games against Killie for example shouldn’t feel like 50/50 contests. We need more goals from midfield/wingers and we need quality options on the bench if things aren’t going well.

I’m more concerned about where we are going to pull the transfer kitty we need for next season from.

realistically our squad needs a minimum of about 10million spent on it and if you think the bead rattlers are just going to sit on their money while we strengthen you are kidding yourself on.

Squeaky bum time.

36 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’ll get the same answer as last season tbf, exact same problems

Absolutely. Same formation/ shape, same tactics (in Scotland, excl C@lti!c) = same results over the course of a season. I am afraid.... doesn’t matter who’s signed...

11 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Need to be able to adapt to a different formation. We need more physicality in the middle of the park, games against Killie for example shouldn’t feel like 50/50 contests. We need more goals from midfield/wingers and we need quality options on the bench if things aren’t going well.

I think it’s like a 50/50 contest mate coz we’ve got a lot of Kilmarnock etc standard players 

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

He will be gone mate. Ryan jack will be captain imo

:thumbup: I  hope you are right but my concern is that SG probably does not think that, time will tell.

I have nothing against him as a person but he is now the perpetual loser and we cannot continue with someone like that as our captain.

39 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Win at all costs - take  no prisoners

Focus on the league and play squad players in the cups.

Have a winning mentality. Remove those who haven't got the bottle.

That’s everybody bar McGregor and the buff , obviously Davis has won titles but he looked finished after the break 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup: I  hope you are right but my concern is that SG probably does not think that, time will tell.

I have nothing against him as a person but he is now the perpetual loser and we cannot continue with someone like that as our captain.

Totally. He is everything our club should be without. I’d also add Morelos to that as well.

we have a chance to wipe the slate clean here and bring in 10/15 million.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we’re changing captain then we’ve got to sign one.

No-one at club has that leadership, winning mentality that we need.

I think you are probably right, while I think Jack could do it he is very injury prone, the one thing Tav is not. It is a funny old game.

Archived