Alfredo’s Best

Essandoh

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Their goalie had the game of his life , poor penalty but he couldn’t do any more with the many attempts he had , all carved out by himself ,

selling somebody that can bully a full back 4 himself , and be on that amount of goals when our team creates fuck all for him most the time will be absolute madness 

Mate cunts are mongos man. I honestly canae comprehend some. 

See when he goes people will realise. I made a thread a few weeks back regarding best performances against the taigs and nobody got it. Morelos has had some great games without the goals, flinging them. About everywhere. 

Don't get them at all 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate cunts are mongos man. I honestly canae comprehend some. 

See when he goes people will realise. I made a thread a few weeks back regarding best performances against the taigs and nobody got it. Morelos has had some great games without the goals, flinging them. About everywhere. 

Don't get them at all 

Bang on , see the game at parkheed we just got it forward and he fucking ragdolled them himself , won fouls , held it up , got us up the park , he was immense that day  

3 hours ago, Essandoh said:

*This isn’t a thread to criticise him or point out his well known discipline issues. All of that’s been done to death.*

So too many on here must have skipped this, it started so well.:pipe: A positive thread to highlight some of the great goals scored one of our current best players :cheers:    This is a good collection of skills and goals, lets enjoy his abilities :bow:

Alfredo is the best young player we've had in many a year.

Yes, players have a loss of form sometime in a season, goalscorers too, have goalless runs.

But, if you're Alfredo, that's not good enough in some folk's eyes.

We could replace every single outfield player in that squad , we could find boring mundane players anywhere to do what our squad does  , your not replacing what the buff brings though , absolutely no chance 

5 hours ago, Essandoh said:

*This isn’t a thread to criticise him or point out his well known discipline issues. All of that’s been done to death.*

As a footballer, when on form, Morelos is definitely one of the best players we’ve had for a long time. That isn’t to say he’s been 1999 Ronaldo by any means, but nobody can deny how important his goals have been for us since he signed a few years ago. His development has accelerated so quickly that its night and day watching him play for us in his first season compared to now.

His goal against Legia is far from his best but fuck me was it enjoyable. However, his goal against Porto is his best for me (rivalled only by his placed finish outside the box at Pittodrie):

hes gave us a lot of great moments especially in europe

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Absolutely no chance your getting a better or same quality player as the buff coming to Scotland now , madness to sell your best player unless he wants to go of course ,

saw your bottle it against celtic in front of goal post , granted he’s not scored but they’re absolutely petrified of him , you don’t get that drama after games aimed towards a player they don’t fear , we’d never won at parkheed without the buffs performance , ran riot the cup final to 

I agree with everything you've e said tbh, but do you genuinely think he still wants to be here? 

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Absolutely no chance your getting a better or same quality player as the buff coming to Scotland now , madness to sell your best player unless he wants to go of course ,

saw your bottle it against celtic in front of goal post , granted he’s not scored but they’re absolutely petrified of him , you don’t get that drama after games aimed towards a player they don’t fear , we’d never won at parkheed without the buffs performance , ran riot the cup final to 

Yup.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I agree with everything you've e said tbh, but do you genuinely think he still wants to be here? 

Hopefully mate , unless he’s gon top 3 in England why move , hero here canny be short of a bob or two , EPL teams will pay way more than us but he’s the top dog at a massive club loved by the fans ,he loves the intensity , fuck leaving that to play with Newcastle or shite like that 

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Easily one of the best performances I’ve ever seen in Europe from a Rangers player

This highlights how we will get murdered if we continue wi goldson n helander, goldson challenge and will to win their shows why he should not be no1 cb at our club, horrific defending.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

This highlights how we will get murdered if we continue wi goldson n helander, goldson challenge and will to win their shows why he should not be no1 cb at our club, horrific defending.

I honestly don’t think we are that far away from a winning team. 
But unfortunately the players needing replaced appear to be Gerrards go to men. 

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Modern day pansies that want to look good on instagram or is ma hair ok?

Give me a goughie or bomber brown anyday fs, would have fucked the baw n the player out the park.

9 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

So too many on here must have skipped this, it started so well.:pipe: A positive thread to highlight some of the great goals scored one of our current best players :cheers:    This is a good collection of skills and goals, lets enjoy his abilities :bow:

The wee man is the real deal!! He wouldnt get wound up or sent off so much if his shitebag team mates defended him when the opposition are at it!!

Archived