The players.

13 minutes ago, murzo said:

They’ve not been working tho.  Everyone else that’s not been working has suffered. I’m just playing devils advocate because I don’t know if they should or shouldn’t. 

I would guess every player will have a personal training regime to carry out at home so technically still working 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look dafty we know they have contracts that are law abiding and must be paid.    But they have bills to pay?   Give me a thousands of supporters a break.   

As for bills like the rest of us ?  You mean the £30 you give yer ma pays for everything?   

Shut up ya spazzy bastard honestly,biggest mongo about ,away and lose the plot cause somecunt slagged ur tele ya weirdo bastard 

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They should have? So you're now criticising them for not being on half pay. Excellent supportive stance you have there.

Media coverage would be Rangers cant afford to pay contracted wages, it wouldn't be a positive spin at all.

How many blocks of shares did you buy to save the club ? Don't ever doubt my loyalty to queen , country and the Rangers  as anyone who has ever known me would testify.  

And why would media covarage say that if Gerrard and Tav were on sky sports saying it?   

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look dafty we know they have contracts that are law abiding and must be paid.    But they have bills to pay?   Give me a thousands of supporters a break.   

As for bills like the rest of us ?  You mean the £30 you give yer ma pays for everything?   

Take that @Steelydan1690

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

MYGERS scheme ? Is a disgrace no two ways about it, and I know we have all these deals etc but we don't know when we the fans etc will be allowed back in.  We could be playing next season behind closed doors to after new year easily and that will cost the club money.  

What’s a disgrace about it??

The club have laid out the plans on how it works, it isn’t compulsory you join or you don’t. Folk have moaned for years how the big Semifinal & Final games tickets get handed out well here you probably have the best way of doing it, it isn’t perfect but no way of doing it ever will be. Folk have moaned for years about the amount of money they put into the club for nothing in return from the club, well here you go they gave us MyGers sign up or don’t. 

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Excellent, another thread to blame players for earning their contracted salaries.

I see your point mate, but that takes the view that contracts only work to protect the players.

We haven’t seen any of the work they contracted to do for nigh on 3 months.

Not their fault, I know, but it works both ways.

4 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Shut up ya spazzy bastard honestly,biggest mongo about ,away and lose the plot cause somecunt slagged ur tele ya weirdo bastard 

What a knob jockey ?  Spazzy ?    Is that all you've got ?  Dick.  

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

The prick Fay easterhoose arrives 🤣🤣🤣🤣

:whut: you're from parkhead ya fucking mongo , dont understand why you try act all billy big baws as you turn into a blubbering mess as soon as its into a PM to sort it 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

How many blocks of shares did you buy to save the club ? Don't ever doubt my loyalty to queen , country and the Rangers  as anyone who has ever known me would testify.  

And why would media covarage say that if Gerrard and Tav were on sky sports saying it?   

The fact you cant differentiate from an unsupportive stance towards players (being critical because they're not already on 50% pay) and you buying shares previously is genuinely baffling.

Mind the players offered to defer wages for months previously, that positive action was played out as a negative.  Same will happen no matter what we do. But then you're critical players havent already went to 50% pay so you'd be on the side of the media in that no doubt.

Like all of us, the players will still have bills to pay.

For all their faults on the pitch, the players and Management seem like a group who will work towards making sure as much as possible that  everyone Involved at club is looked after.

6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I see your point mate, but that takes the view that contracts only work to protect the players.

We haven’t seen any of the work they contracted to do for nigh on 3 months.

Not their fault, I know, but it works both ways.

What do you mean it works both ways? Employers pay, employees get paid. If the work isnt there that changes nothing in that relationship. 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

:whut: you're from parkhead ya fucking mongo , dont understand why you try act all billy big baws as you turn into a blubbering mess as soon as its into a PM to sort it 

When lock down is over I'll be up Gar T , cmon up and we will see what's what , no use acting the big man on this.  Meet me up Gar T if you have the balls dick head.  

PS Bring who you want as they doing shit. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

When lock down is over I'll be up Gar T , cmon up and we will see what's what , no use acting the big man on this.  Meet me up Gar T if you have the balls dick head.  

PS Bring who you want as they doing shit. 

Deary me 

Archived