GM Tells It Straight

Favourable piece,but let's be honest here......it doesn't make a single bit of difference,does it?

They got what they wanted,we were slapped about and laughed at...and so it continues.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Popcorn teeth will not be able to help himself. He will go ballistic.:mutley:

That’s not fair ,The guy has mental health issues ,same with thumb 😛

cunts like these claiming mental health issues just demean the people fighting real mental health issues ,

I don't like his bit about feeling sorry for the celtic players. The same celtic players who try to troll us saying we can come and touch the trophy etc.

That part about feeling sorry has made it onto the headlines from that article.

Rest of the article is spot-on tho.

I agree with what he is saying, but asterisk or not the record will show in however many years that they won and we didn't. We need to be doing all we can to get silverware back to the right side of the city. celtic trolling us will only make it sweeter - as we used to do, just stick al their quotes up on the dressing room and the team talk is done, 

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I don't like his bit about feeling sorry for the celtic players. The same celtic players who try to troll us saying we can come and touch the trophy etc.

That part about feeling sorry has made it onto the headlines from that article.

Rest of the article is spot-on tho.

For me he's being a wee bit snidy there,might be wrong but no bluenose would ever truly feel sorry for THEM.

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

For me he's being a wee bit snidy there,might be wrong but no bluenose would ever truly feel sorry for THEM.

You might be right mate. There's every chance in fact, but I just don't like how the headline looks in relation to it.

Why is it when one of us speaks the truth that mob come  out all guns blazing raging. Are we not allowed to speak.

Old wrinkly rod, bankrupt sutton, motherwell player wee fanny watt. That is only 3 people in space of a couple hours.

They think its only them who are allowed an opinion.

14 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Why is it when one of us speaks the truth that mob come  out all guns blazing raging. Are we not allowed to speak.

Old wrinkly rod, bankrupt sutton, motherwell player wee fanny watt. That is only 3 people in space of a couple hours.

It's why they do mate. Any opinion that doesn't stick to their party line they lash out. 

Good to see Walter also taking digs today at them. 

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

They are the noisy downtrodden minority.  It’s built into them.

Truth  expressed to the deluded doesn't just hurt ....it burns and wounds and   eats away the inner psyche like hell..you can tell by the predictable  wave of vitriolic  backlash from the septic and their  usual media screamers,sympaticos and buffoons.

A strategically  directed bullseye from big Gareth..... well played sir.....multiple explosions of media rebuke and   fury...lol... from the usual suspects.

No doubt the Rhecord will have rants from regular 'contributors'  including  wrinkly, confused,  cockney Rodney,psycho Sutton and mhanks on the septic payrolll,all  farting the usual guff in the wind.

Make no mistakes,Big Gareth is died in wool Rangers, met him in the large Rangers supporters club tarriers game and December!

Was good having the protestant NI connection within the club,Davis n bug fud lafferty( who married a taig...) 

I can not remember him.which games did he play in?I agree with what he says,but who doesn't outside fenians?seems like an attention seeker to me,his only important impact in Scotland seems to be this interview.

Seems to be a helluva lot of THEM telling anyone who will listen that no one is interested in what GM had to say. Also had a chuckle reading Sir Walters comments on the issue yesterday, class as usual from the Carmyle Curmudgeon.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Seems to be a helluva lot of THEM telling anyone who will listen that no one is interested in what GM had to say. Also had a chuckle reading Sir Walters comments on the issue yesterday, class as usual from the Carmyle Curmudgeon.

It’s always going to be the case Tarriers don’t like the truth 

It’s sometimes seems like a cliche when it’s mentioned on here ,Deflect and deny ,But it’s 100pc true ,It’s part of the indoctrination,My Mrs side is tarrier riddled and any time there is a situation going on the deflect and deny trait comes out in force ,Spot it a mile away the difference the way the prods on her side deal with things 

One day that church of theirs will get banished for the way it manipulates people ,we won’t be around to see it though 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It’s always going to be the case Tarriers don’t like the truth 

It’s sometimes seems like a cliche when it’s mentioned on here ,Deflect and deny ,But it’s 100pc true ,It’s part of the indoctrination,My Mrs side is tarrier riddled and any time there is a situation going on the deflect and deny trait comes out in force ,Spot it a mile away the difference the way the prods on her side deal with things 

One day that church of theirs will get banished for the way it manipulates people ,we won’t be around to see it though 

They are never happier than when they are a downtrodden mass. Definitely part of what passes for their psychological makeup.

17 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Seems to be the norm reaction to any comments from one of ours these days. "No one cares." Yet any chance they get to ridicule or mock us in a classy as ever manner, they'll expect all ears.

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

They are never happier than when they are a downtrodden mass. Definitely part of what passes for their psychological makeup.

Seems to be more evident in the tarrier we have in this country 

4 hours ago, Mcloy_72 said:

I can not remember him.which games did he play in?I agree with what he says,but who doesn't outside fenians?seems like an attention seeker to me,his only important impact in Scotland seems to be this interview.

Aye a Rangers supporter telling it how it is in a sea of tarrier corruption and propaganda is an attention seeker

Fanny

celtic assistant manager John Kennedy has dismissed Gareth McAuley’s assessment of their ninth title in a row as ‘tainted and hollow’, saying that the only thing that matters is that the trophy is still sitting at celtic Park.

And don't we know it.  350k deaths and over 6 million confirmed infections worldwide, including 3000 deaths in Scotland and 50000 in UK and we're likely not even half done yet...and the only thing that matters to them is the trophy is sitting at their midden.   I'll bet not one of the press will pull him up for that and Cosgrove won't be saying on Saturday that it's "insensitive".

5 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

And don't we know it.  350k deaths and over 6 million confirmed infections worldwide, including 3000 deaths in Scotland and 50000 in UK and we're likely not even half done yet...and the only thing that matters to them is the trophy is sitting at their midden.   I'll bet not one of the press will pull him up for that and Cosgrove won't be saying on Saturday that it's "insensitive".

Kennedy, the same clown who used the word humility when describing their reaction to 8&1/2 in a row.  Next he will be telling us that they have been restrained and dignified in all things over the last few years. 

Problem is that they truly believe the bullshit that spews forth from their mouths.

Archived