Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

PL season to restart 19th june

Just now, The Dude said:

So it's ok for you to take shots at my mental health and someone else to reference that particular tweet but 'no need' for me to post it? Fuck up.

Nae bother mate, that’s me telt

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not been 'greeting' about my mental health all day. I posted two tweets yesterday about it after being hospitalised, praising the NHS staff who treated me.

Hope your feeling better soon 👍🏻

The Dude likes this

I hope you sort out whatever demons you’re carrying, but you are an absolute prick of the highest order and all you do is fucking cause shite in near enough every thread you post on.  You clearly enjoy the thrill of the argument.  Now I’m setting you back to ignore, so do me a favour and don’t reply back to me.   Cheers. 👍🏻

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Guys - this has been an interesting thread but it’s getting derailed with personal attacks.  Keep it on topic please.

He shouldn’t be posting his tweets in the thread. 

Billythebear77 likes this

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I hope you sort out whatever demons you’re carrying, but you are an absolute prick of the highest order and all you do is fucking cause shite in near enough every thread you post on.  You clearly enjoy the thrill of the argument.  Now I’m setting you back to ignore, so do me a favour and don’t reply back to me.   Cheers. 👍🏻

The feelings mutual mate.

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

Not people shoudln't be lying about - or taking shots at someone's mental health. Nah, someone posted a couple of tweets (originally mentioned by other posters to use as some sort of stick to beat be with) :huh:

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

I’m genuinely not aware if there’s a rule against that - but he did it in response to other people referencing them (and exaggerating them).  

Strong opinions and debate are great imo - this thread is being derailed by personal attacks and that’s not on.

The Dude likes this

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I’m genuinely not aware if there’s a rule against that - but he did it in response to other people referencing them (and exaggerating them).  

Strong opinions and debate are great imo - this thread is being derailed by personal attacks and that’s not on.

I never exaggerated them pal, i don’t argue with many folk if any on here, nearly every thread he comes into ends up the same, if he’s got genuine mental health issues then fair enough, but posting pictures off himself on twitter and here is strange as fuck, As far as I’m concerned I’m taking fuk all else to do with him 👍🏻

GOAT and MoodyBlue1872 like this

5 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

With a little persuasion from the SPFL executive perhaps? .........:pipe:   ....... Should have added Sherlock ..... sorry!

🇬🇧

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There is zero chance in the SPFL having any influence over the Scottish Government on the timing of lockdown. Anyway, if the SPFL were arguing for anything it would be to grant them an exemption to play.

:tu:

My question was rhetorically sarcastic mate.

When Doncaster approached the government to "argue" this case .... his timing was as blatant as fuck .... he already knew that Sturgeon had conveniently extended the lockdown period ..... which stopped in it's tracks any chance of an exemption happening .... resulting in him gleefully returning to Hampden and crisply ironing the green & grey ribbons on the league trophy .... before phoning his master Lawwell to inform him ..... "Mission Accomplished".

The rest is "History" .... Fake History right enough ..... but what isn't when it applies to the scum ...... but nothing an enormous Asterisk won't fix. 

🇬🇧

7 hours ago, tannerall said:

Well, I never thought I'd care to much about Liverpool winning a league, but when they do it this time they will have my greatest respect, mainly due to the fact they behaved with dignity honour and integrity, and with no complaint or threats,  when they stood to lose a title they had coveted for 30 years. 

And I am sure the majority of decent football fans in this great country of ours would agree.

Hopefully this is what Gerrard will ram down the media’s throats!!

Sparkle likes this

I have sympathy with people who have genuine mental health problems. 

However I do not have sympathy with people who go around deliberately courting and seeking attention - and then setting about it with an antagonistic approach in order to deliberately stoke argument. In that respect, any "mental health" issues are self inflicted. 

So, no. No sympathy from me whatsoever. 

5 hours ago, gazza27 said:

Are they fuck,they are doing it for one thing and one thing only and it's the money 

Of course money's a big factor, but even if it wasn't I don't think there's any chance you'd have had the PL running around all to benefit one club like we've had here

gazza27 likes this

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I have sympathy with people who have genuine mental health problems. 

However I do not have sympathy with people who go around deliberately courting and seeking attention - and then setting about it with an antagonistic approach in order to deliberately stoke argument. In that respect, any "mental health" issues are self inflicted. 

So, no. No sympathy from me whatsoever. 

So my anxiety isn't genuine? Or is it self-inflicted? I'll be sure to tell my doctor that MoodyBlue1872 thinks he's wrong.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So my anxiety isn't genuine? Or is it self-inflicted? I'll be sure to tell my doctor that MoodyBlue1872 thinks he's wrong.

You are bringing it all on yourself.  Look at your posting style and pattern on here for example! How is that helping?! 

I don't think there is anything genuine about you. 

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

You are bringing it all on yourself. 

I don't think there is anything genuine about you. 

How so? By discussing the topic of the thread? Aye, clearly bringing it on myself. Although I've barely posted on here for a few weeks so how does that explain being hospitalised yesterday? It's almost as if you havent got the slightest fucking idea what youre talking about.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

How so? By discussing the topic of the thread? Aye, clearly bringing it on myself. Although I've barely posted on here for a few weeks so how does that explain being hospitalised yesterday? It's almost as if you havent got the slightest fucking idea what youre talking about.

Point proven. 

You should get some sleep. 

Just now, GOAT said:

No what I think would be class?  To talk about why the thread was made in the first place and how this season could have been finished instead of being side tracked by certain members attention seeking.  👍🏻

so...fuck the SPFL corrupt to the fucking core.

You mean like I was doing before some fucking crank decided to take a shot at my mental health?

Just now, The Dude said:

You mean like I was doing before some fucking crank decided to take a shot at my mental health?

39 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’m not your mate.  Now as I said don’t reply back to me. 

👆🏻👍🏻

Billythebear77 likes this

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

👆🏻👍🏻

Thought you were putting me back on ignore? Amazing how many folk say they've done that but still manage to reply to me.