PL season to restart 19th june

GOAT

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fuck sake mate please give it a rest. Bruce Archer is fairly up on all things Rangers, he says two clubs, doesnt name them but it is fairly clear it is us and Hearts.  That's it just for once step back and stop arguing.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dummiesoot said:

Fuck sake mate please give it a rest. Bruce Archer is fairly up on all things Rangers, he says two clubs, doesnt and them but it is fairly clear it is us and Hearts.  That's it just for once step back and stop arguing.

Aye its fairly clear it is us and Hearts he's referring to but the point remains that it is a single line with no quotes from either of the two clubs to back up that it wasn't unanimous. When I'm being asked to provide particularly detailed evidence of anything, it's only fair I expect the same in return. 

Its absolutely a report contradicting the claim unanimous but its hardly definitive. 

54 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So you are going solely on the spfl statement. A couple of days later it was reported that two clubs did not agree to the season ending and tonight on SSB, Alex Rae made reference to that article. I'm sure you could find it if you could find the spfl one  😉

54 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You've read it already apparently so just provide a link.

Guys calm down. I think it’s clear the board have accepted the handing of the title to the scum, if they never then there would be a statement. Where’s the follow up from the last vote? The board, imo, are still spineless. 

fuck me, it’s bad times if I’m the voice of reason on here.....

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye its fairly clear it is us and Hearts he's referring to but the point remains that it is a single line with no quotes from either of the two clubs to back up that it wasn't unanimous. When I'm being asked to provide particularly detailed evidence of anything, it's only fair I expect the same in return. 

Its absolutely a report contradicting the claim unanimous but its hardly definitive. 

Then stop saying Rangers voted to end the season when you have no quotes from the club.

if you believe everything Doncaster or Mckenzie say then fair enough, that is your prerogative. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Then stop saying Rangers voted to end the season when you have no quotes from the club.

if you believe everything Doncaster or Mckenzie say then fair enough, that is your prerogative. 

Why should we believe everything the board say? 

Just now, bluenoz said:

So we can't take what Bruce Archer says seriously then since he has no quotes from the club? 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

No, all I said originally is there was conflicting reports. 

OK, so as far as you can determine I'm as correct saying Rangers agreed to end the season as Archer is in saying two clubs didn't agree? 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why should we believe everything the board say? 

The board haven't said anything into which way they voted so I have no opinion but I do know the spfl have lied on numerous occasions in the last few months so I'm skeptical to anything put out.

the Dude has said many times in the last two days that Rangers voted to end the league. All I want is the proof.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

OK, so as far as you can determine I'm as correct saying Rangers agreed to end the season as Archer is in saying two clubs didn't agree? 

I give up. Go back to smoking your wacky tobacky and listening to ummagumma. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

The board haven't said anything into which way they voted so I have no opinion but I do know the spfl have lied on numerous occasions in the last few months so I'm skeptical to anything put out.

the Dude has said many times in the last two days that Rangers voted to end the league. All I want is the proof.

I'm talking about the whole "we won't be found wanting" "Rangers won't be bullied" soundbites. 

They had the correct stance at the beginning of all this by saying the season isn't complete until all fixtures are finished, then we hear nothing from them when it's all wrapped up for the tarriers on a plate. 

The board were releasing statements at least every other day now there's nothing but silence, it's obvious. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm talking about the whole "we won't be found wanting" "Rangers won't be bullied" soundbites. 

They had the correct stance at the beginning of all this by saying the season isn't complete until all fixtures are finished, then we hear nothing from them when it's all wrapped up for the tarriers on a plate. 

The board were releasing statements at least every other day now there's nothing but silence, it's obvious. 

I'm not sure why the club have remained silent since the tainted title mate. I'm sure we will all find out soon enough in a good way or a bad one.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Six weeks ago we would have released a statement at the slightest opportunity, now they can claim we agreed to end the league and hand celtic the title and silence. 

They've also claimed Hearts effectively to agreed to relegate themselves and Budge hasn't called it out. She's called everything else out. But not Hearts agreeing to relegate themselves. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not sure why the club have remained silent since the tainted title mate. I'm sure we will all find out soon enough in a good way or a bad one.

Just like I'm sure we'll all find out when they're launching legal action am I right? 

They'll say fuck all because nobody will pull them up for it, it'll be forgotten about come the start of next season whenever that is. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I dont know if it  is as I've not read all 42 clubs T&Cs. When I've been told the info, I've no reason to doubt it. I'm not sure what clubs who were vehemently opposed to the league being ended, denying them a shot at promotion would have to gain by making it up. Perhaps you could explain what benefits Falkirk have in claiming it if it isn't true? 

I genuinely cant believe a journalist is told t&c state such a thing, re n&v or PPG, by a source and doesnt verify it.  

I'd rather ask Falkirk directly but I dont have access to them.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Please sit down before reading the following......

Graham Spiers

"I know this horse has bolted but... Scottish top-flight agrees return to training June 11. Competitive games to start Aug 1. Games could actually start July 9: a 4-week training loop. I still refuse to believe top-flight season 2019-20 could not have been completed from July 9."

Ffs he borderline bi polar.

Archived