PL season to restart 19th june

GOAT

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

And Rangers - nor any of the other clubs - have disputed the agreement to end the season was unanimous.

So staying silent infers what others have alleged is true?

50 years of knowing about Paedo FC who say nothing despite everything written and said.  Yeah, I agree with you if thats the criteria for establishing allegations have credibility.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The mob you said were shambolic regards how they handled the whole vote shenanigans? 😂😂😂

Yes. Given those shenanigans do you think Rangers would remain silent if the SPFL claimed clubs unanimously agreed to hand celtic the title?

Do you think Hearts would remain silent when the SPFL claimed Hearts essentially agreed to relegate Hearts?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Aye its fairly clear it is us and Hearts he's referring to but the point remains that it is a single line with no quotes from either of the two clubs to back up that it wasn't unanimous. When I'm being asked to provide particularly detailed evidence of anything, it's only fair I expect the same in return. 

Its absolutely a report contradicting the claim unanimous but its hardly definitive. 

😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂😂

For someone who has demanded why I didn't get documentary evidence of everything said to me in an interview that was published, it's funny to see you have no qualms accepting an unverified claim with no quotes or anything beyond "it's understood" when it backs up your view .

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yes. Given those shenanigans do you think Rangers would remain silent if the SPFL claimed clubs unanimously agreed to hand celtic the title?

Do you think Hearts would remain silent when the SPFL claimed Hearts essentially agreed to relegate Hearts?

Do you defend backing what the spfl say to be credible?

I think Rangers came out fighting, lost, and are now deliberately staying silent on alm matters whilst assessing their next move, if any.

Do you think the Hearts Foundation would remain silent if Hearts essentially agreed to relegate Hearts?

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

For someone who has demanded why I didn't get documentary evidence of everything said to me in an interview that was published, it's funny to see you have no qualms accepting an unverified claim with no quotes or anything beyond "it's understood" when it backs up your view .

Not sure I demanded anything. Could you link my demands please...

I'm not at all. Funny you should think so.

I'm finding it funny you shouted loudly for the link, were given it, then repelled it as it didnt fit YOUR natrative 😁😁😁

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Do you defend backing what the spfl say to be credible?

I think Rangers came out fighting, lost, and are now deliberately staying silent on alm matters whilst assessing their next move, if any.

Do you think the Hearts Foundation would remain silent if Hearts essentially agreed to relegate Hearts?

Here, yes. the lack of anything contradicting it beyond that one unverified line about two unnamed clubs makes it pretty obvious.

Budge has them wrapped round her finger and has been pushing it as Hearts being 'expelled' by the other clubs.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not sure I demanded anything. Could you link my demands please...

I'm not at all. Funny you should think so.

I'm finding it funny you shouted loudly for the link, were given it, then repelled it as it didnt fit YOUR natrative 😁😁😁

You've said it a few times through the thread..'why wouldn't a journalist blah blah'

Because it's not that difficult to weigh up the pros and cons of each.

I agreed it was contradictory to the SPFL's statement when it was posted. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You've said it a few times through the thread..'why wouldn't a journalist blah blah'

Because it's not that difficult to weigh up the pros and cons of each.

I agreed it was contradictory to the SPFL's statement when it was posted. 

So asking a question is demanding? Really?

No, really???

So you questioned such an assertion, asked for the link, were given it, had issues with the substance of it, agree its contradictory to the spfl statement, but still side with the spfl pov? Have I got that right?

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So asking a question is demanding? Really?

No, really???

So you questioned such an assertion, asked for the link, were given it, had issues with the substance of it, agree its contradictory to the spfl statement, but still side with the spfl pov? Have I got that right?

Correct. :tu:

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

Correct. :tu:

Nope, not that easy I'm afraid. I've demanded plenty from many people, very rarely is it done by asking mild questions.

You've been talking most of tonight about n&v  not being an option but basing that on heresay rather that detail.

You've now said I've demanded something of you, but again vague as to what.

Journalists I'm sure ask pretty direct,  specific, cutting, and non ambiguous questions aimed at giving little wriggle room. Could you clarify as a journalist which demanding questions of you I've posed tonight.  Specifically. Thanks 🤔

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nope, not that easy I'm afraid. I've demanded plenty from many people, very rarely is it done by asking mild questions.

You've been talking most of tonight about n&v  not being an option but basing that on heresay rather that detail.

You've now said I've demanded something of you, but again vague as to what.

Journalists I'm sure ask pretty direct,  specific, cutting, and non ambiguous questions aimed at giving little wiggle room. Could you clarify as a journalist which demanding questions of you I've posed tonight.  Specifically. Thanks 🤔

He isn't a journalist a glorifled blogger and agitator at best.😎

Archived