Alfredo Instagram

Assegai

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Your opinion is not going to be swayed regards Alfredo .Same as mine won't be swayed regards Tav

If Alfredo scores big goals for next season . Brilliant

You realise without the goals he did score this season our season would have been considerably worse

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

His overall performance after Christmas in general was a joke mate. I'll never forget the media campaign that was disgusting but he's the main man for the biggest club in the land. 

Not going to argue with that but he had a lot going on. Pregnant mrs( stressful as fuck for the first one )  , all that private investigator shit, racially driven media campaign , getting up to speed after the winter break + long suspension and on top of that perfectly good goals disallowed which would have allowed him to kick on.

With all that going on it's no wonder his form and head went a bit. I think we sometimes forget the players are human. Things going on off the pitch will affect performance in many. I'll be delighted if we get another year from him. 

I would like to see another physical striker brought in so we can take him out the firing line if things look to be getting on top of him again.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You realise without the goals he did score this season our season would have been considerably worse

Was that for likes ?? what else could it have been for .Or maybe you can't fucking read

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That's assuming we wouldn't have signed another striker to replace him, or in fact, strengthened a few places on the park with his sale, and saying those players would have been ineffective.

I know what you're saying, and believe me, I'm grateful for his goal - especially in Europe.

But it's a bit difficult to compare how an imaginary team would be able to perform against the team we all saw.

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t think it would be that hard to replace a striker that has a ratio of 1 in 2 in Scotland tbh, 18 his highest league tally in 3 years he’s been here. We would miss him for European games though.

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

I don’t think it would be that hard to replace a striker that has a ratio of 1 in 2 in Scotland tbh, 18 his highest league tally in 3 years he’s been here. We would miss him for European games though.

Suppose you're right mate, we should go for dykes

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Was that for likes ?? what else could it have been for .Or maybe you can't fucking read

Well said mate. I've noticed this poster seems to follow you about and tries funny comments in response to your posts. Out of order.

9 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Not going to argue with that but he had a lot going on. Pregnant mrs( stressful as fuck for the first one )  , all that private investigator shit, racially driven media campaign , getting up to speed after the winter break + long suspension and on top of that perfectly good goals disallowed which would have allowed him to kick on.

With all that going on it's no wonder his form and head went a bit. I think we sometimes forget the players are human. Things going on off the pitch will affect performance in many. I'll be delighted if we get another year from him. 

I would like to see another physical striker brought in so we can take him out the firing line if things look to be getting on top of him again.

I'd like us to have a few different types of strikers available so that we have more than just a plan A.

It's almost as if we didn't work on other systems and if Alfredo was rotten in front of goal, then taking him off and putting on another striker with different attributes wouldn't matter - because we still lump balls up to him. 

We saw this with Defoe, who's obviously better getting through balls than retrieving punts up to him and holding off defenders.

27 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

So why haven’t we then for 10 years? If it’s that easy ffs

Boyd used to hit 20+ league goals regularly even miller hit over 20 goals in half a season.

Morelos goal stats in league since arriving:

Season one 14 goals

Season two 18 goals.

Season three 12 goals.

Do you really think that’s a good scoring record for the main striker of  the biggest club in the country? 

I think they numbers are replaceable in the Scottish premiership.

28 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Boyd used to hit 20+ league goals regularly even miller hit over 20 goals in half a season.

Morelos goal stats in league since arriving:

Season one 14 goals

Season two 18 goals.

Season three 12 goals.

Do you really think that’s a good scoring record for the main striker of  the biggest club in the country? 

I think they numbers are replaceable in the Scottish premiership.

I didn't really know  his domestic goals were so low, like you said - he'd be easily replaceable in the league, but not in Europe.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Comparing Boyd, Miller and Morelos is a new level of fuckery considering they're 3 completely different types of players. 

Strikers score goals to win championships Morelos isn’t scoring enough goals in the league to win us championships as he only scores goals for half a season.

47 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Same boring old argument. 

How’s it boring? It’s a fact that his league goals throughout a full season aren’t very good. 

The only reason it’s boring to you is because you can see Morelos do no wrong.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If we won stuff people would care a lot less about his record against them

Yeah... but... it's partly his rotten record against them that's contributing to us not winning stuff.

So I fail to see the point you're trying to make.

10 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Should be the other way round- Gerrard should be sending wee emojis, thankful of the goals he’s scored to allow us a European run through qualifiers out the groups and on. 
Not to mention league and cup.  

Alfredo dug oor Stevie out a hole on more than one occasion that’s for sure. 

folk wanting him gone haven’t a clue about the implications.  
🙏❤️

To be fair , he's thrown him down a hole in more than one occasion too . 

Archived