SELIK chief Peter Bawbag to join SPFL & SFA for new season talks with Scottish Government

This better be a wind up in the Sun today.

If true and happens, I will never go to any game ever again.

Most Corrupt Country in World, even wee Jimmy Krankie is chapping at the bit to raise another Roman Independence Referendum, these inbreds are relentless 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Most Corrupt Country in World, even wee Jimmy Krankie is chapping at the bit to raise another Roman Independence Referendum, these inbreds are relentless 

I noticed this. Surely it should only be current SPFL board members. 

Close down Hampdump and have al the Sweet Fuck All and Shit Premier Fantasy League meetings at the paedodome. Would save a large amount of money them not having to travel and  then phone lieswell to find out what he wants, he could just hide behind a curtain or under the table and whisper.

12 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Close down Hampdump and have al the Sweet Fuck All and Shit Premier Fantasy League meetings at the paedodome. Would save a large amount of money them not having to travel and  then phone lieswell to find out what he wants, he could just hide behind a curtain or under the table and whisper.

59949F53-D876-4B76-BA00-B79F3158BCC2.gif

1 hour ago, Blacky Bear said:

Correct. Scotland, my country is a a fucking shithole.

Why would anyone expect anything different? You would expect the all powerful dictator running Scottish football to be at these talks - and that is exactly what is happening. I'm more shocked that anyone is shocked tbh. 

Us being away from the premier league has allowed that slanty eyed bag of shite to rule the roost hasn’t it?

Only one team bringing in the real money for the SPFL for years and they’ve used it as bargaining power to get exactly what they want. From placing people they know are pro celtic strategically within the organisation itself, to pressuring other teams never to go against them.

Games a bogey 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Taking Roy MacGregor to make it look OK, but we all know it just the corruption continuing as it has done for years. Shameless bastards. 

Roy MacGregor who was a rent a quote gobshite all through the recent blatant corruption episode? ?

Liewell’s hand is firmly up this cunts arse every minute of every day

they’ve been actively trolling us since they managed to close down any attempt at transparency and accountability via an independent investigation, so difficult to see where the board goes from here and it sickens me to say so  

The ideal next step for these cunts would be our fans turning on the board

the level of shithousery that they openly divulged in was incredible and still we couldn’t get enough  clubs To give a fuck

cesspit 

8 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Roy MacGregor who was a rent a quote gobshite all through the recent blatant corruption episode? ?

Liewell’s hand is firmly up this cunts arse every minute of every day

they’ve been actively trolling us since they managed to close down any attempt at transparency and accountability via an independent investigation, so difficult to see where the board goes from here and it sickens me to say so  

The ideal next step for these cunts would be our fans turning on the board

the level of shithousery that they openly divulged in was incredible and still we couldn’t get enough  clubs To give a fuck

cesspit 

Agree with much of that, the only bit I was unclear about is the fans turning on the board, do you mean our fans turning against the SPFL board ??

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

‘We won’t be found wanting’

lol

That was to help the sale of season tickets and the 'MyGers' scheme.

Next will be 'we will do everything to stop 10 in a row' to make sure all the money comes in.

Getting sick of the empty rhetoric from the Board.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

‘We won’t be found wanting’

lol

It’s truly nauseating but who’s doing the  laughing .We will buy up all the Season tickets in our droves .No questions asked .Blind loyalty is what they are counting on without as much as a peep 

Archived