Good Scottish Talent

MacBoyd

25 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I think we might go for Shinnie this summer.

Problem with him is the same as Ferguson. 

We need more players like Hagi, actual game changers. 

People will say aye he's no done much despite the fact the boys only 21 whilst Jack, Shinnie and and Ferguson are far too similar to what we already have. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Don't agree. He's nowhere near tough enough for that dirty work. This season until December time I was startying to think he might be, but I reckon now it was him peaked for his career. You can't rely on him. He's too soft IMO.

You’s are talking about different players a think 😂

One thing is  clear, we ned a nasty bastard, ball  winner, tub thumper, bully of a player, we are a soft touch and some much needed steel is reqd.

The whole 10 outfield players do not have to be silky footballers, flicks and tricks are easy on the eye but win you fuck all.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

One thing is  clear, we ned a nasty bastard, ball  winner, tub thumper, bully of a player, we are a soft touch and some much needed steel is reqd.

The whole 10 outfield players do not have to be silky footballers, flicks and tricks are easy on the eye but win you fuck all.

Problem is that player will be continually sent off. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People will say aye he's no done much despite the fact the boys only 21 whilst Jack, Shinnie and and Ferguson are far too similar to what we already have. 

Yup.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Problem is that player will be continually sent off. 

Yet that's the frustration.  We do need someone in the midfield that can combat the hammer throwers in the league. 

That player however would immediately be targeted by officials for cards, while the hammer throwers continue to get free hits. 

17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I think Ferguson is a far better player than the one we have seen playing against us as a glorified hatchet man. Apparently McInnes has used him as a 6 an 8 and a 10 and he’s looked comfortable in all three positions.

I think he will become a really good player, and he’s one of the few players from this league I would like us to sign if the price was right, but I also don’t know if we have the time for anymore project players either. We need quality players, especially in that position.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think Ferguson is a far better player than the one we have seen playing against us as a glorified hatchet man. Apparently McInnes has used him as a 6 an 8 and a 10 and he’s looked comfortable in all three positions.

I think he will become a really good player, and he’s one of the few played from this league I would like us to sign if the price was right, but I also don’t know if we have the time for anymore project players either. We need quality players, especially in that position.

Agreed. I think Ferguson will surprise a lot of folk, the same way Aluko did.

20 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Agreed. I think Ferguson will surprise a lot of folk, the same way Aluko did.

Aluko was a great wee player, the way he danced through their defence was one that will live with me forever, but he cost nothing, Ferguson after signing a new contract recently will  cost a fair bit,  would that be money well spent? where would he play and at the expense of who?

23 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think he will become a really good player, and he’s one of the few players from this league I would like us to sign if the price was right, but I also don’t know if we have the time for anymore project players either. We need quality players, especially in that position.

Honestly can't say he's any better than we have the now. A younger Ryan Jack is all he's got going for him and is that what we need going forward? Not in my eyes. 

Somebody made a fantastic point the other day that Gerrard as a player was one of the golden generation of English midfielders at the time who any club in Europe would've paid the Earth for, yet he's came here built a side and its by far and away the weakest area of his best 11.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Yep those two are top of the list.

Soul destroying the way fans latch onto these cunts. 

Ryan cried with Gerrard, as much as I don't don't like him now a guy like Barry a proper captain and a proper Rangers player at the time would've never shown those cunts an inch of weakness. 

Archived