Good Scottish Talent

MacBoyd

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Goldson > helander > katic > edmunson imo

The correct answer is 

Helander > Katic > Edmundson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 Goldson.

On 30/05/2020 at 21:28, BridgeIsBlue said:

None, and I'd include Jack in that. 

Bar a couple of months before the winter break he's been pretty much anonymous. 

Bang on , people think his form for the couple of months you mentioned has been like that since he signed , absolute myth , very average player 

On 30/05/2020 at 23:28, BridgeIsBlue said:

Somebody made a fantastic point the other day that Gerrard as a player was one of the golden generation of English midfielders at the time who any club in Europe would've paid the Earth for, yet he's came here built a side and its by far and away the weakest area of his best 11.

Baffling mate , we know fine well the level of player he was compared to anything we can afford is a million miles apart , but how a box to box all action player now manager can watch our midfield play it 5 yards square to the full backs all season is beyond me , we can go games upon games without our centre mids creating a single chance, having a shot at goal , playing a positive pass , it’s the biggest problem in the team, 

I remember Kamara found himself out wide on a break in front of me in sandy jardine I’m sure it was against Aberdeen , he was one on one with the full back , go past him he had a 40 yard diagonal run in on goal with the keeper to beat , he held it up waited till Aberdeen regrouped and played it 5 yards inside to somebody

fucking soul destroying him and jack are never Rangers centre midfielders 

Archived