Terry Hurlock vs scum 1990

Essandoh

Some hit from a mountain of a man.

Came across this goal while looking for his leg breaker on that young scum player at their midden, just before McCoist runs up and scores.

Not sure which game that would’ve been? Before my time so which of you old cunts can remember? :pipe: 

9 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Think it was 2-1 game at scumdome. Mo Johnston scored the first and Ally got the 2nd. Sure it was Steve "Baggio" Fulton he scythed .

Found it, 22 seconds in, have that ya bastard, then Ally runs up and scores

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Found it, 22 seconds in, have that ya bastard, then Ally runs up and scores

Baggio milks that contact for all it's worth. Would never have been a foul back in those days.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Souness always liked that kind of bruiser in midfield. Knew you needed it, especially up here. Himself, Ferguson, Hurlock, Spackman.

what we are missing now mate, you can play all the nice one touch stuff you want, the cunts up here aren't interested, they will kick fuck out of you, you need a man in midfield who'll give it back. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Could he actually play or was he just a big bruiser?

He could play a bit ,from memeory I reckon he got a B cap for England but was never good enough for the full England side 

Dint think he would have much of a career now though the games changed too much 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

He could play a bit ,from memeory I reckon he got a B cap for England but was never good enough for the full England side 

Dint think he would have much of a career now though the games changed too much 

That England midfield, tho, whereas not all of them were bruisers like him mind you had Gascoigne, Steven, Waddle, Beardsley, Platt, Robson and a few others around that same time and was pretty settled and could only play 3 or 4 at the one time. 

6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Some hit from a mountain of a man.

Came across this goal while looking for his leg breaker on that young scum player at their midden, just before McCoist runs up and scores.

Not sure which game that would’ve been? Before my time so which of you old cunts can remember? :pipe: 

brilliant goal from a guy who got it once he went up those marble stairs 

17 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

brilliant goal from a guy who got it once he went up those marble stairs 

He defo "got it" 

I was with him in Wee Rangers Club after the 1-0 game we beat the Tarriers when Edu scored at the death.

Obviously I won't say what he said about celtic and his thoughts etc - but he's defo one of us. 

Was refreshing, when so many of our ex-players are celtic/Scotland loving tossers

5 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

what we are missing now mate, you can play all the nice one touch stuff you want, the cunts up here aren't interested, they will kick fuck out of you, you need a man in midfield who'll give it back. 

This is a myth that seems to keep growing longer legs.

The issue is how we're being reffed compared to the other sides, not that we lack physicality. Jack is one of the strongest tackling midfielders in the league for fuck sake.

Cunts are literally allowed to jump on our players for a piggy back like McKenzie at Killie or rugby tackle our players to the ground like the Hibs cunt Stevenson without as much as a booking. 

10 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This is a myth that seems to keep growing longer legs.

The issue is how we're being reffed compared to the other sides, not that we lack physicality. Jack is one of the strongest tackling midfielders in the league for fuck sake.

Cunts are literally allowed to jump on our players for a piggy back like McKenzie at Killie or rugby tackle our players to the ground like the Hibs cunt Stevenson without as much as a booking. 

Jack made one of the best tackles I’ve ever seen in that League Cup Final - and nearly seriously injured himself in doing so. He put absolutely everything into that game.

Archived