Everyone Anyone: Imran’s Story

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I never said the story was nonsense, I said the whole everyone anyone shite is nonsense.  Who gives a fuck what you me or anyone is aslong as we support Rangers.  We don’t need a movement to highlight that. 

"If this country didn't have a single Muslim in it, hell aye we'd be far better off and safer. Would we be safer going to muslim countries abroad, no, but then again we never will be."

You don't even want Muslims in this country, let alone supporting your football team. Save it. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yep, confirmed

And if they ever took a look at our P&CA section on here I wouldn't blame them 😂

Mate is that your old boy? 

Seen it on LinkedIn earlier and wondered lol. 

BTW I'm. Going to back @GOATup here. 

Id love to hear from all walks of our supports life but wish the club would embrace the guy from. The background of RSC loyalism and Flute band. It's a cornerstone of what made this club what it is. 

I do love seeing the Asians, the reverands and hearing how they got into the club from The non typical "Rangers background" 

I dint think we should repress our majority to show of our minority imo. 

But there's nothing wrong with anyone who supports us backgrounds. 

Hope I've put this across properly 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

"If this country didn't have a single Muslim in it, hell aye we'd be far better off and safer. Would we be safer going to muslim countries abroad, no, but then again we never will be."

You don't even want Muslims in this country, let alone supporting your football team. Save it. 

I don't agree with that post btw. 

I went to a school in Bearsden and there were loads of Asian and Muslim Rangers fans. 

One of the boys year above me played with Rangers, great player. 

His family run the Freddies food store and Freddies convince store in knightswood. 

They were as bitter as they come. Love it 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate is that your old boy? 

Seen it on LinkedIn earlier and wondered lol. 

BTW I'm. Going to back @GOATup here. 

Id love to hear from all walks of our supports life but wish the club would embrace the guy from. The background of RSC loyalism and Flute band. It's a cornerstone of what made this club what it is. 

I do love seeing the Asians, the reverands and hearing how they got into the club from The non typical "Rangers background" 

I dint think we should repress our majority to show of our minority imo. 

But there's nothing wrong with anyone who supports us backgrounds. 

Hope I've put this across properly 😂😂😂

Nah this guy is late 30s/early 40s I'm sure. I know who he is but no relation

Just now, psb07158 said:

Nah this guy is late 30s/early 40s I'm sure. I know who he is but no relation

He looks older mate, although when you were in my old work you still had youthful good looks imo so not saying you look old lol 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't agree with that post btw. 

I went to a school in Bearsden and there were loads of Asian and Muslim Rangers fans. 

One of the boys year above me played with Rangers, great player. 

His family run the Freddies food store and Freddies convince store in knightswood. 

They were as bitter as they come. Love it 

I know the family who run Freddie's, my uncle was in the catering trade and used to supply them. Good lads

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He looks older mate, although when you were in my old work you still had youthful good looks imo so not saying you look old lol 

😂 my man. Can you believe that was about 8 years ago you overheard me putting a Killie and celtic fan in their places 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I know the family who run Freddie's, my uncle was in the catering trade and used to supply them. Good lads

😂 my man. Can you believe that was about 8 years ago you overheard me putting a Killie and celtic fan in their places 🤣🤣🤣

You'll know big jazz then? 

55 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This guy is one of my cousin's pals. Nice guy. 

I think it's quite telling how few Asian supporters we have when I probably know every one of them in Glasgow 😂

I know a few Asian bears, not many but a few, Also know a few who were born here in the 70s, either support the taigs or English teams, Having no family football background they were picking their own teams, The ones who picked other teams they all said that in their early days they were warned against us as we were a racist club and would not be welcome 

Out of the cross section of people I know and have known over the years I would have to say that our support is far more tolerant of race than the other clubs support, Articles like these are great as they try and redress the balance, pissing against the wind sometimes when every now and again the Paul Elliot bullshit pops up but never do we get the Ian Wright story told 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You'll know big jazz then? 

Aye mate, is he still a copper???

There's definitely boys with ability in the community. 1 of my best pals captained the Filth's youth teams at pretty much every age group, signed a pro deal and played a few times for their reserves alongside cunts like Stephen McManus when he was 18 but got released because o'Neill wasn't interested in skinny, technical players at the time 

The more of these guys we bring over to our side the more chance we will have of uncovering this talent and all of the community outreach work Rangers has been doing has been absolutely fantastic, donating coaching time for free etc. 

40 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Or Lefties and SNP voters 😂

Just now, psb07158 said:

There's definitely boys with ability in the community. 1 of my best pals captained the Filth's youth teams at pretty much every age group, signed a pro deal and played a few times for their reserves alongside cunts like Stephen McManus when he was 18 but got released because o'Neill wasn't interested in skinny, technical players at the time 

The more of these guys we bring over to our side the more chance we will have of uncovering this talent and all of the community outreach work Rangers has been doing has been absolutely fantastic, donating coaching time for free etc. 

Since he left school I've met him once mate and it was a year or 2 after so I'm not sure at all. But he was a brilliant footballer and was at us for a bit, I played with him at cloverbank. 

Great player. 

BTW mate I heard something about the taigs that a don't know if it's true or not but you might, apparently when Rangers moved the Asian championships to Ibrox the fenians were spewing, not cause of lost revenue but publicity from them being taken away as they used to do it. The any truth in that? 

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I know a few Asian bears, not many but a few, Also know a few who were born here in the 70s, either support the taigs or English teams, Having no family football background they were picking their own teams, The ones who picked other teams they all said that in their early days they were warned against us as we were a racist club and would not be welcome 

Out of the cross section of people I know and have known over the years I would have to say that our support is far more tolerant of race than the other clubs support, Articles like these are great as they try and redress the balance, pissing against the wind sometimes when every now and again the Paul Elliot bullshit pops up but never do we get the Ian Wright story told 

Yep and sadly that stereotype continues to this day. 

2 minutes ago, Stillgoingstrong72 said:

Or Lefties and SNP voters 😂

I've known a goid few Muslim. Rangers fans and they have more in common with us than any snp/conventional lefty and they actually enjoy the culture aspect of the club. 

I can't speak for @psb07158 but I'm sure I read him say before he's been more than caught up in the "naughty songs"  before.

It's not cause Rangers fans hate people its just cUse it gets the place fucking rocking 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Since he left school I've met him once mate and it was a year or 2 after so I'm not sure at all. But he was a brilliant footballer and was at us for a bit, I played with him at cloverbank. 

Great player. 

BTW mate I heard something about the taigs that a don't know if it's true or not but you might, apparently when Rangers moved the Asian championships to Ibrox the fenians were spewing, not cause of lost revenue but publicity from them being taken away as they used to do it. The any truth in that? 

It's true, my understanding is the club blindsided them a bit on that. The filth then tried to offer incentives to get them to ditch us and go back to them, but they had already agreed to host at Ibrox (but hadn't physically signed anything) yet still told them to fuck off.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Yep and sadly that stereotype continues to this day. 

Imrans story does at least go someway to end that stereotype, 

Saying that the tory party has the racist tag still these days despite having many Asian MPs and even Asian cabinet members and not just token roles 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've known a goid few Muslim. Rangers fans and they have more in common with us than any snp/conventional lefty and they actually enjoy the culture aspect of the club. 

I can't speak for @psb07158 but I'm sure I read him say before he's been more than caught up in the "naughty songs"  before.

It's not cause Rangers fans hate people its just cUse it gets the place fucking rocking 

👀👀👀

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's true, my understanding is the club blindsided them a bit on that. The filth then tried to offer incentives to get them to ditch us and go back to them, but they had already agreed to host at Ibrox (but hadn't physically signed anything) yet still told them to fuck off.

Heard that mate, basically Rangers knew we weren't doing enough but the taigs literally only used it as a look what we do rather than actually care. Honking bastards 

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's not just the talent from the Asian community we need favouring us, The Asian community has a fair bit of wealth, 

Archived