Welcome Calvin Bassey

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's got a different second name in some of these videos Calvin Ughelumba lol

What I'm seeing so far - pretty underwhelmed. Defo looks strong and powerful, but a bit all over the place. Not a lot in the way of composure IMO.

Almost took the goalkeepers foot off with a simple backpass and first time Liverpool got in behind, a simple cut back into the box and was nowhere to be seen.

I'll keep watching tho. Genuinely interested when there's someone worth watching.

Castore  getting their shirts in the interviews with this guy and young Charlie last night, non of the discreet little logos either, big fuck off CASTORE on the tops :lol:

I think they will do well out of Rangers and vice versa, even birthdays and Christmas presents for many 1000's of bears when asked "what do you want?" instead of I dunno the answer may well be get me a Castore Hoodie/polo/tee.

Win Win.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

He's got a different second name in some of these videos Calvin Ughelumba lol

What I'm seeing so far - pretty underwhelmed. Defo looks strong and powerful, but a bit all over the place. Not a lot in the way of composure IMO.

Almost took the goalkeepers foot off with a simple backpass and first time Liverpool got in behind, a simple cut back into the box and was nowhere to be seen.

I'll keep watching tho. Genuinely interested when there's someone worth watching.

Wait til you get to the Blackburn match

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Castore  getting their shirts in the interviews with this guy and young Charlie last night, non of the discreet little logos either, big fuck off CASTORE on the tops :lol:

I think they will do well out of Rangers and vice versa, even birthdays and Christmas presents for many 1000's of bears when asked "what do you want?" instead of I dunno the answer may well be get me a Castore Hoodie/polo/tee.

Win Win.

I don't know anycunt when asked what they want for a present will say Castore hoodie

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Trolling, or do you genuinely think we should get rid of "borna" 

I suspect the former. Strongly. 

Feel free to give reasons....... or not......

Borna=shitebag I can't trust the guy to stand up and battle when required

10 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Who plays left back for our development squad,  must be a real kick in the baws if this lad is as average as many are describing

Needing to just sell they 5 youth pitches at the training centre , fucking waste of time money and wages , make a fortune selling ground in milngavie, we’ve produced ross McCrorie in how many years and it’s not as if you couldn’t go to England and pick up a ross McCrorie from somewhere , I take in games at the training centre from time to time absolutely nobody sticks out bar mcpake but he went to Dundee and couldn’t get a game 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Hopefully our new lb and we can get rid of borna.

You’ve come out with some crackers on here but that’s got to be up there! 😂

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Replacing the first choice Croatian LB, with a 20 year old who has never played a first team game seems like a really sensible move

Maybe your correct but our current left back ain't the answer either. 

Age is only a number I've never seen the guy play so can't judge either way.

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

Gerrards comments suggest he has signed him because of Scottish football. Someone who is strong, fast and won't take any nonsense.

Hopefully he makes a few more signings like that then, some signings have glaringly struggled to handle the physicality here. 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

You’ve come out with some crackers on here but that’s got to be up there! 😂

Just don't like the player so I admit my opinion is bias . I don't think he has the heart to play for our club in this league.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Maybe your correct but our current left back ain't the answer either. 

Age is only a number I've never seen the guy play so can't judge either way.

Barisic is probably our second best player mate

12 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I don't know anycunt when asked what they want for a present will say Castore hoodie

Naw? that will be my request from now on( until we fall out with them)

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I strongly disagree imo not top 5

Shagger morelos jack kent tav

Kent has been poor since he came back. 

Folk wanted Tav hung out to dry before covid came about. 

Bipolar at best 

6 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

He was our second best left back last season ffs. 

That's just ridiculous lol so Halliday or Flanagan standing in were better than Barisic? 

I get folk don't like him because his heart doesn't always seem in it - that annoys me too - but when he's playing (and on form) he's our best left-back since Numan - easy.

Difficult to be anything other than undermined by this signing. Unclear if he’s for development or first team but the kid deserves a chance though. But if this is an example of the names touted by Robertson to follow Hagi we will be in the same situation end of next season. We have not improved the squad. Bear in mind we already had Hagi on loan. We have lost players and there is no increase in quality from what we had a few weeks ago. We need to pull 2-3 strong signings out the bag if we are going to challenge. 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

That's just ridiculous lol so Halliday or Flanagan standing in were better than Barisic? 

I get folk don't like him because his heart doesn't always seem in it - that annoys me too - but when he's playing (and on form) he's our best left-back since Numan - easy.

He’d get nowhere near Walter smiths last team mate, Walter wouldn’t stand for the timidness for a start , he actually got Greg Stewart a contract with us 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

He’d get nowhere near Walter smiths last team mate, Walter wouldn’t stand for the timidness for a start , he actually got Greg Stewart a contract with us 

I don't think there's many that would make Smith's team.

Smith turned numpties like Broadfoot, Foster and Dailly into league or medal winning players by installing heart, discipline, organisation and fight even though they were still pish.

Technically Barisic is talented and right up there - but there's so many of them in our team like that but let us down when it comes to the crunch - and I'm a big Barisic fan.

We've no leaders.

Just now, Cedrick said:

Lafferty got in the team most weeks and he was a lanky streak of pish who only put in the effort in the last few weeks of the season. 

Archived